Comments: I just purchased this bag and really love how light weight it is. Other bags in which I considered, because I like the styles, were way too heavy even when they were empty. The shoulder strap is great and I like that it is adjustable to any length. I especially like the fact that the two large outside zipper sections on each side are designed differently -- no confusion when looking for items. The separate small out side zipper pocket for your car keys is wonderful -- no more searching for keys. Especially nice in Florida, are the two thermo bottle holders, on each end of the bag, to keep drinks cool-- which is a must on our hot summer days. This is just a perfectly nice bag in all respects! HAVE FUN ON THE COURTS!
From: Millie, 6/12

Comments: I love this bag. The red is a nice dark red with the black. It has tons of pockets and two rackets fit in it nicely. I can keep things organized and find things quickly, which is good for I'm old and brain cells are dying off as I write.
From: Anon, Atlanta, GA, USA, 03/11