Comments: I have owned this shoe for about 3 weeks now. I normally wear the Prince line (Prince T22s) and I thought I would try Joma as it was a little less expensive. I got a blister on the inside of my ankle and overall it is lacking in ankle support compared to the Prince. I never got a blister from any of the Prince sneakers.
From: Ryan, 4/14

Comments: I've played with the previous model of the Joma Slam. This is a great lightweight shoe, where you get the feeling of wearing a sock, and still having a great and very solid shoe. It takes around 20 minutes of play, then the shoes has lost its stiffness. It's a really great shoe, and if you have any doubts about trying a new brand like Joma, just try it once, and you will be hooked. When practicing every day, they have lasted about a month on hard court.
From: Soren, 3/14