Joma Pro Roland White/Navy/Royal Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: I switched from New Balance after many years. These sneakers are really comfortable, have great support, and seem to be lasting. I will buy them again.

Comments: Surprisingly well constructed shoe. Wide in the toe box, firm in the arch, flexible in the toe, good stability with a light feel. For me they were cut a little high in the ankle, but I'm sure each person is different. But if you are looking for good support with a wider toe box, these are worth a try.
From: Larry, 10/14

Comments: Great shoe at a great price. I have been wearing Prince T10s for years. I alternate 3 pairs when playing. Prince quit making this shoe some time ago and I was skeptical about the T22s. This shoe plays great with very good stability and breathes very well. A little tighter in the forefoot than T10s but felt very good after a slight break in period.
From: Robert, 6/14