James Jensen - Ultimate Volley & Net Game DVD Customer feedback

Comments: I recently received the James Jensen Pro Tennis Lessons 10 DVD Boxed Set as a Father's Day Gift and it is surely one of the best gift's I've ever received. As a certified 4.5, 38 year old Tennis fanatic who plays an average 5 days a week the DVDs have given me a tremendous resource for improving my overall play. I refer to the DVDs constantly especially if I played poorly in a match, by viewing the lessons I can discover what I was doing wrong and quickly learn the techniques needed to improve my skills. It's an astounding set of lessons, which covers all the important details for better play and match strategies. Pro Jensen is charismatic and a true expert of the game who does all the instruction while performing each technique in a flawless easy to comprehend motivating manner. A true master work and treasure chest full of techniques for anyone wishing to advance their tennis skills as a single or doubles tournament competitor.
From: Dean, WA. USA 07/05

Comments: As a tennis coach I found James Jensenís explanations to be very accurate and professional. This video is for serious people who want to really improve their game and put effort into it. Although sometimes his explanations are a little too "professional", if you listen closely you will learn tennis the correct way. Highly recommended, even for some coaches out there who think theyíre teaching tennis correctly.
From: Aviram Markovich, Israel 05/05

Comments: I have been playing tennis and buying books and videos for over the past 20 years but none of the material I have collected can compare to the teaching and techniques on the James Jensenís Pro Tennis Lessons DVDís! Everything is unbelievably well explained on the proper techniques, etc. I have his complete teaching library and refer to them regularly for keeping my game sharp and solid. I am sure everyone looking to improve their skills will benefit from James Jensenās teachings as much as I have. I highly recommend them to all tennis enthusiasts.
From: Hoan Nguyen, Toronto, Canada. 02/05

Comments: This DVD did wonders for my Volley game. In a short time Pro Jensens techniques and tactics has transformed my weak Volley game into a formidable force at the net. This DVD is well organized and builds your Volley game from the ground up making it easy to comprehend and apply in match play and it's almost 2 hours of top notch instruction makes it well worth the money.
From: Kathy, San Diego, CA, USA. 11/04