James Jensen - Ultimate Serve DVD Customer feedback

Comments: I watched this dvd, I am just a club player in the Netherlands. I tried the different serves, and I hit every ball in, I could not believe it. He explained it so simple and it looks very difficult but I hit my best serves after watching this dvd. I had 2 years of training but this was the best and cheap one.
From: Mike, Amsterdam, HN, Netherlands, 02/09

Comments: I recently received the James Jensen Pro Tennis Lessons 10 DVD Boxed Set as a Father's Day Gift and it is surely one of the best gift's I've ever received. As a certified 4.5, 38 year old Tennis fanatic who plays an average 5 days a week the DVDs have given me a tremendous resource for improving my overall play. I refer to the DVDs constantly especially if I played poorly in a match, by viewing the lessons I can discover what I was doing wrong and quickly learn the techniques needed to improve my skills. It's an astounding set of lessons, which covers all the important details for better play and match strategies. Pro Jensen is charismatic and a true expert of the game who does all the instruction while performing each technique in a flawless easy to comprehend motivating manner. A true master work and treasure chest full of techniques for anyone wishing to advance their tennis skills as a single or doubles tournament competitor.
From: Dean, WA. USA 07/05

Comments: I have been playing tennis and buying books and videos for over the past 20 years but none of the material I have collected can compare to the teaching and techniques on the James Jensenís Pro Tennis Lessons DVDís! Everything is unbelievably well explained on the proper techniques, etc. I have his complete teaching library and refer to them regularly for keeping my game sharp and solid. I am sure everyone looking to improve their skills will benefit from James Jensenās teachings as much as I have. I highly recommend them to all tennis enthusiasts.
From: Hoan Nguyen, Toronto, Canada. 02/05

Comments: This is a good Video for someone who has been serving and playing tennis for a few years. The instruction is good for correcting a bad serve that is near good. I don't think someone new to the game would understand the instruction. The bottom line is that I have improved my serve with the tips regarding slice, kicker, and pronation. The most important tip for me was the sting about the right ear.
From: Julias, Woodland Hills, CA, USA. 7/04

Comments: WOW! Finally an instructional program that delivers! I just loved this tape. James Jensen is a great Pro who covers all the details and techniques needed for improving anyone's kick, slice, and flat serve including mine. The kick serve was always a struggle and hard for me to hit until I watched this tape. I am now executing the kick serve with great success, which has enabled me to improve my win record in club matches. I highly recommend this DVD to anyone looking to improve their service game and look forward to purchasing more DVDs from the James Jensen Instructional Series.
From: Mike, Miami, FL, USA. 6/04