James Jensen - Ultimate Forehand DVD Customer feedback

Comments: Been playing for over 15 years, and sometimes those bad habits creep in on your shots. Well, after ordering James Jensen's DVDís, they have helped me to find my game and eliminate unforced errors. He helps to simplify the concept of the shots and his basic principles are what I need to have clean solid strokes that produce more winners than errors. If you are thinking about getting one disc for a particular shot, then beware--you will probably get addicted and buy more of them! These discs are great!
From: Glenn, Playa del Rey, CA, USA 07/06

Comments: I recently received the James Jensen Pro Tennis Lessons 10 DVD Boxed Set as a Father's Day Gift and it is surely one of the best gift's I've ever received. As a certified 4.5, 38 year old Tennis fanatic who plays an average 5 days a week the DVDs have given me a tremendous resource for improving my overall play. I refer to the DVDs constantly especially if I played poorly in a match, by viewing the lessons I can discover what I was doing wrong and quickly learn the techniques needed to improve my skills. It's an astounding set of lessons, which covers all the important details for better play and match strategies. Pro Jensen is charismatic and a true expert of the game who does all the instruction while performing each technique in a flawless easy to comprehend motivating manner. A true master work and treasure chest full of techniques for anyone wishing to advance their tennis skills as a single or doubles tournament competitor.
From: Dean, WA. USA 07/05

Comments: James Jensen is candid, thorough, and explains the techniques well. What you want is what he gives you. He takes you quickly into business without dwelling long on the mechanics, which is one aspect I wish he covered a little bit more on the forehand and backhand tapes. But all and all, he did an awesome job. Two thumbs up!
From: Ramon, Hong Kong,05/05

Comments: I was having trouble with consistency on the forehand and seriously thought about giving up playing tennis again until I watched this video. James breaks down the forehand stroke so that it is so simple to emulate. The lessons include hitting across court and down the line and hitting patterns. Even the slice forehand gets a mention!
From: Kevin, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. 03/05

Comments: I have been playing tennis and buying books and videos for over the past 20 years but none of the material I have collected can compare to the teaching and techniques on the James Jensenís Pro Tennis Lessons DVDís! Everything is unbelievably well explained on the proper techniques, etc. I have his complete teaching library and refer to them regularly for keeping my game sharp and solid. I am sure everyone looking to improve their skills will benefit from James Jensenās teachings as much as I have. I highly recommend them to all tennis enthusiasts.
From: Hoan Nguyen, Toronto, Canada. 02/05