James Jensen - Ultimate Faults & Fixes DVD Customer feedback

Comments: I recently received the James Jensen Pro Tennis Lessons 10 DVD Boxed Set as a Father's Day Gift and it is surely one of the best gift's I've ever received. As a certified 4.5, 38 year old Tennis fanatic who plays an average 5 days a week the DVDs have given me a tremendous resource for improving my overall play. I refer to the DVDs constantly especially if I played poorly in a match, by viewing the lessons I can discover what I was doing wrong and quickly learn the techniques needed to improve my skills. It's an astounding set of lessons, which covers all the important details for better play and match strategies. Pro Jensen is charismatic and a true expert of the game who does all the instruction while performing each technique in a flawless easy to comprehend motivating manner. A true master work and treasure chest full of techniques for anyone wishing to advance their tennis skills as a single or doubles tournament competitor.
From: Dean, WA. USA 07/05