Wilson Juice 108 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I'm a 4.5 older guy just looking for a little more pop. This racquet did that but not with much feel. The sweet spot was elusive.

Comments: Surprised this racquet isn't more popular. I am a 67 year old player who has lost a step and my hand- eye coordination is not what it used to be. So I appreciate the extra length with this oversize. The Juice 108 has more than accurate power and awesome accuracy. Backhands that used to float are now line drives. Babolat VS gut hybrid at 56 lbs. Give it a try.

Comments: I switched to this racquet from a Prince for more control. But I wanted more pop. This racquet gave me more pop and better feel. I am more succesful with my drop shot with this racquet. I get plenty of spin on my serve. I can pull people very wide or ace them. I also can hit the ball flat with better than average pace. It is good at the net and lets me be aggressive. I am a 4.0 player who goes for winners more than consistency. I hit pretty hard. My main challenge with the racquet is on powerful ground strokes or serves hit to me, my return may go long if I go for too much. I can chip and charge very well. I love the racquet and it improved my game. I am ordering a 2014 so I have two for one I break a string. Give it a try.
From: Brett, 7/14