Wilson Juice 108 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I switched to this racquet from a Prince for more control. But I wanted more pop. This racquet gave me more pop and better feel. I am more succesful with my drop shot with this racquet. I get plenty of spin on my serve. I can pull people very wide or ace them. I also can hit the ball flat with better than average pace. It is good at the net and lets me be aggressive. I am a 4.0 player who goes for winners more than consistency. I hit pretty hard. My main challenge with the racquet is on powerful ground strokes or serves hit to me, my return may go long if I go for too much. I can chip and charge very well. I love the racquet and it improved my game. I am ordering a 2014 so I have two for one I break a string. Give it a try.
From: Brett, 7/14