Wilson Juice 100 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I bought this racquet new and tried all summer to use it. For me, it seemed sluggish and lacking power. It is, indeed, a heavier racquet, but is headlight, and is less stable unless you always hit the ball dead-center in the strings. Sold it online. Did nothing at all for my game.
From: Robert, 11/14

Comments: I love it! Great power!
From: Andre, 7/14

Comments: Bought this racquet two weeks ago and really like it so far. I have Lux 4G in the mains and Babolat XCel in the crosses, and it's a nice setup I think. My shots have good pop and depth, and my serves feel like they're coming out of a rocket launcher. What I did was take the grip off and replace it with a Head Hydrosorb Tour grip and then put the Wilson Advantage overgrip over that, and it feels great. Very soft and plush, and I feel like I can do anything I want with no ill effects on my hands or joints. I'm going to try putting the Luxilon in the crosses and a different multifilament string in the mains. Not sure I like the Lux in the mains, but that's neither here nor there. The racquet is a good one for players with a big game and who like to attack.
From: Justin, 3/14

Comments: I have played with the Babolat APD for 3 years and it hurt my elbow, shoulder and arm. So I switched a month ago to this Juice 100 and am amazed. It is far superior.
From: J, 2/14

Comments: Almost the same amount of power as the BLX, maybe a bit more.
From: Angel, 2/14