ISOSPEED Pulse 17 String Customer feedback

Comments: My first impression of this string was how soft the Double Heating process makes the string - it's a HUGE difference compared other strings that I've used before. I'm using the 17g version of Pulse which strung at 52/55 lbs with Gosen OG Sheep 17 in my Head Graphene Radical MP. Overall, a great string for hybrids and I would recommend it.
From: Justin, 5/15

Comments: Nothing special! I found it to have spongy feeling, not much control and only ok power. There are better options out there unless you love the color.
From: Jim, Chicago, IL, 10/09

Comments: I can confirm what David wrote.. very stretchy string while stringing the racket. Haven't played with it so nothing useful to say about that.
From: J., Rotterdam, The Netherlands. 04/09

Comments:This string is stretchy. On my constant pull machine it takes a while to stretch out to tension, similar to polyfibre.
From: David, San Francisco, CA, USA, 05/08