ISOSPEED Pyramid 16 String Reel Ivory Customer feedback

Comments: This string is unreal. I have used everything and I mean everything on the market in the last 5 years. I kept putting this string off. Do not put this string off. String it 10% higher than normal and you have a responsive, soft poly, with unmatched spin potential.
From: Jason, 4/15

Comments: This string is a good choice for a tight string pattern. It makes outstanding top spin and slice shots! It is so fun to hit with it. It has very good control as well. I strung it at 50 lbs in a Graphene Speed Pro and in a Prince 100 Tour 18x20 and it felt great. Durability is still good after 10 hours of heavy hitting.
From: Jay, 9/14

Comments: The Pyramid are fantastic string but they pop so easily. Even though I string myself, I switched to Tecnifibre Pro Red Code. This string has similar feel of the luxilon and lasts longer.
From: Khal, New York, NY. 3/09

Comments: Love the spin the string gives, but too much pop.
From: Dave, Bellevue, WA, USA. 1/09