ISOSPEED Hybrid Spin Half Set 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: I bought 2 half sets of this string and strung one of my Yonex VCore Tour F 93s with a full bed of this at 58 pounds. I'm a 4.0 all court player with heavy topspin. This string gets good pop and plenty of spin on all strokes when fresh, but after a week of heavy hitting, I've hammered the triangle shape into a round one and the spin has dropped drastically, so I plan to cut it out. Its good while it lasts, but it doesnt last long.
From: Thomas, 9/16

Comments: Love this string! I used it in the mains with Isospeed 'speed' in the crosses. Great spin, power, and feel!
From: Shay, Homeland, CA, USA, 11/10

Comments: Tried this as a hybrid with Wilson Sensation in a K Pro Open 100. The spin was wonderful! Certainly a "back 'em off the court" combo. It held tension significantly better than IS Pyramid, too. One of my practice partners uses this (and makes me sorry I shared). If you look for more spin, fine control and pop in volleys--look at this combo. Very well done, IsoSpeed!
From: Jim, Peoria, IL, USA. 6/08