Comments: Exquisite! This is a fantastic string to use. I agree with most of the positive comments here. It's rather stiff for stringing, but once installed it exhibits natural gut-like characteristics such as feel, ball pocketing, dynamic resilience, etc. IsoSpeed claims that the ribbons move freely against each other. There's no way to verify it, but by the sound it produces and the way it feels I can attest to it. Head's IntelliTour string is made in a similar construction which Head calls "Ribbon Improved Performance(RIP)". I've been wandering around a lot to find a right string for me. Now this is it! Best kept secret!

Comments: This is one of the best multifilament available in the market. This plays soft and comfortable. Durability is good; the string starts to fray after 20-30 hours of hitting. While I agree with the rest of the comments that it loses tension quick be sure that you string it at 10% tension or higher. It's a perfect match with my Volkl PB10 Mid as a cross. I cannot find any better one yet.
From: William. 08/11

Comments: This has a nice soft feel with some pop without the trampoline effect of some other multifilaments. I've tried it in a hybrid setup in the crosses and also in the mains. The only negative I have is that the string doesn't last long at all.

Comments: Best of everything for me. It gave me plenty of pop. I had it strung at 62 lbs on my Microgel Radical and it was perfect. The string was very soft and gave me the best feel I have ever had from my radical.
From: Josh. 7/11

Comments: Simply one the greatest strings ever made for the money. It has the control of a poly and playability of gut. Definite home run with this string!!
From: Keith, New Jersey, USA. 06/10

Comments: This string is very close to natural gut. It is reasonably durable and the comfort that you get is amazing. The only downside is that it loses tension easily so you might string it 10-20% higher than normal. The feel and touch are awesome.
From: George Eleftheriadis, Thessaloniki Greece. 06/10

Comments: If you have used the ISO Classic Control string, be warned that this string does not play even remotely similarly to the older version. It is much harder on the arm, has no pocketing qualities like the older version, and strings up much harder than the older version, losing a lot of feel for touch shots.
From: Craig, Brisbane, Australia. 3/09

Comments: Ideal cross string. My 12yr old sons who play at the national level use this in hybrid with two leading co-polys and they've been pleased. "Great feel" and "good control" are adjectives they've used to describe it. Also, good tension maintenance after initial loss and above average durability. A no-brainer for us!
From: John, Austin, TX. 2/09

Comments: This is the perfect string. It's very comfortable, and feel/touch on it is incredible. Durability is surprising good for a multifilament. Used as a cross string, it's great. I use Leopard Plus Control 17 for the mains.
From: Daniel, Newport Beach, CA. 9/08

Comments: This is a very nice string. It is fairly durable even though it moves quite a bit. It has great comfort and great feel. Overall, it's a very playable string. Also recommend the string as a cross string in hybrid combinations. Increase 4-6 lbs tensions used for traditional multifilament strings, and it's awesome.
From: Reinaldo, Lencois Paulista, Sao Paulo, Brazil. 2/08