ISOSPEED Black Fire 17 String (1.25) Customer feedback

Comments: No reviews yet on this string so I figured I'd put in my two cents. I'm a high 4.0 aggressive counter puncher, and this is my new favorite poly. Really comfortable spin friendly poly. Easy access to depth while providing not too much power. I strung this up at 50 lbs in the mains with Head PPS at 53 in the crosses and it's one of the best polys at this price point, almost as good as RPM. Haven't tried it at higher tensions or in a full bed because you probably wouldn't get the best out of this string if strung above 55 lbs. I would reccomend this poly to anyone who wants a cheaper option from the big name strings, but doesn't want to sacrifice on quality control. I have hit with it for about 10 hours and haven't seen hardly any loss in tension. The only con I can think of is it's not as stiff as other polys and the slices can float a little bit, but that's probably just technique. 9/10
From: Grant, 9/14