ISOSPEED AXON Multi 16L String Customer feedback

Comments: I tried it as a full bed in my Blade 98 18x20. The comfort and muted feel is nice, but there is a lack of touch. Spin potential is decent, and the power is extremely high. This is probably one of the most powerful strings I've ever used. For me, that's a bad thing, because I'm so accustomed to using polyesters that are low in power. So I had to re-adjust my swings, unfortunately. I do like the feel, but this abundance of power isn't what I want. So if you're looking for power, look no further.

Comments: I enjoy this string. I used it in a hybrid with Volkl Cyclone Tour, and also as a full bed. It has a unique sound with good spin and control. Good string, but I prefer the IsoSpeed Control 16.
From: Todd, 10/13

Comments: Axon multi feels like a combination of Isospeed Classic and Isospeed control. It is stiffer than Control but softer than Classic. You can see the different coloring of graphite and clear throughout the string. I have it on 2 different frames and it seems to perform better in my Volkl Organix 10 than in my Kneissl Red Star. I like the new Axon Mono better than this version overall, and if I were to go with a multi, I would still prefer the Isospeed Control. I think that Isospeed Classic users would like this one.
From: Thomas, 10/11

Comments: I am not an all multi guy at all. I normally use all poly (Luxilon, Tecnifibre Blk Code, RPM etc), or hybrid with poly/gut, poly/multi (Tecnifibre bi-phase).
Strung one of my racquets with this and I was pleasantly surprised. The only all multi string job I have tried is the Tecnifibre X Code (which I hated). This string I liked like away. It is soft but with a lot of power and pop. Despite it being soft, it has great feel. Generates a ton of topspin and the serves just explode off the court.
Although I don't think that I will get a whole racquet strung with it again, I can't wait to try it as a main hybrid with a poly as cross. Try it out, you may be surprised.
From: Steve, Chicago, IL, USA, 01/11

Comments: Hi, so I tried out this 'axon' string cause I thought I looked pretty legit, and I was right, it had a good, but different feel, and the design of the string was awesome. It doesn't feel like other mutli's, not as much feel, which I missed on the serves and volleys, they didn't feel as good, but its more of a muted feel, but when you're hitting ground strokes, this thing pops, it makes quite a loud noise it's pretty neat. I have played with it at 60 pounds both crosses and mains on a blx 95 16/18. and it has lasted 9 hours in 100+ degree heat, so it was worth the 10 bucks I would say, if it lasts another 5 hours, I might think about buying it again. Also the string tension is good, it may have lost a few pounds, but I can tell when hitting, I'm not launching balls out. Its pretty soft. But overall good string, good price, if it was 7 bucks this would be the string I always use, but at 11 bucks it's a bit pricey to be cutting it out every 1-1/2 to 2 weeks, when I have nylon that cost 1.00 to string and last just as long. I am a pretty hard hitter, 16 years old, all-around player, play about 2 hours a day.
From: Bryce, Fresno, CA, USA, 08/10