Comments: This stick is not very good in my opinion. The control is not there and the flex is too noticeable. Stay away from this racquet.
From: Ted, 8/12
String type and tension: Polyester @ 58 lbs

Comments: Love the racquet as someone who used to play everyday, play well, and winning some local tournaments to not playing for a good four years because of work and now playing casually on the weekends. I had an old ProKennex Jr racquet which I loved but the strings were dead and the ball was flying inconsistent and the handle was too small to play with two hands so I had to retire it. I used to think those Yonex racquets looked weird and I wanted to get an oversized racquet but I'm happy I got a midplus. I was able to pick it up and play well and aggressive right off the bat. The Black Widow strings gave me more power than I thought, yet gave me loads of control. I'm more of placement kind of guy who's quick and picks my spots to power through a shot (Hingis, Sanchez Vicario, Hewitt) with some serve and volley, so if your a power player, I would skip this review.The only thing I'm still working on getting used to is my serve. The added grip length has thrown me off a bit because now I don't have to jump as high yet I get plenty of spin and good power on flatter serves. My ball release I still need to work out but serving is a strong point of mine so I'm sure its ok.
From: Joel, 6/12
String type and tension: Dunlop Black Widow 16g @ 56 lbs

Comments: This racquet has a great balance to it when you first pick it up. I have always liked Yonex frames, but have never been able to talk myself into buying one. I was just about to buy this one but my son picked it up and demoed it. He had been in demoing the Babolat Pure Storm Tour and picked this racquet up and we switched. He hit for a few minutes and said, "I dont like this racquet! It vibrates even with the dampener in it" As I continued to hit with the Babolat I did notice that it did not have the same vibration that the Yonex did. I am not sure if it was the grommet vibrating or if it was the frame. Otherwise, this was a delightful stick to hit with. Groundstrokes came easy and depth was great without much effort. I did have a time dialing in on the serve, but many posted they served great with the racquet. I am going to demo the RDiS 200 and see if it has the vibration. I hope it does not as I really liked the stick.
From: CF, 5/12

Comments: The only Yonex frame I had hit with before this that I've cared for was the RD-7 so I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I tried this frame. The RDiS 200 lite was more in line with the specs I prefer as of late so I included it in my most recent demo shipment from TW. Unfortunately I am very disappointed, this frame just felt sluggish to me on ground strokes with my normal style of play. I don't know if it's the Yonex head shape or what but I just could not seem to generate the same kind of racquet head speed with it as I can most frames. It played like a much thicker beamed racquet to me. I found myself hitting a much flatter ball and having to constantly adjust my game to get any court penetration. On the positive side it served pretty nicely for me but that was the only positive for me. The standard weight RDiS 200 might address some of my complaints as I think a bit more weight and a more head light balance might help this stick some.
From: Rob M, 4/12

Comments: Made a switch from Head Microgel Radical and could not be happier with the results. Got my serving grove back, this stick give more power and better bite from the 16x18 string pattern. Also feels much softer than the radical even with the higher stiffness rating. Great racquet for aging weekend warrior like me.
From: Alexander, 3/12

Comments: This racquet is much better after adding 10 grams of lead tape at 3 and 9 o'clock on the hoop. Before that the racquet didn't feel very stable. however, it changes the balance to almost even though. Overall, I really like it but it doesn't have anywhere near the control of the RDX 500 90.
From: Noah, 8/11
String type and tension: Blue Gear and OG Gosen at 60 lbs.

Comments: Absolute beauty. Great weight. Nice feel. Flex. Power. Best racket I ever used. I've had APDC and Youtek speed etc…this one is so much easier to play with. I hit topspin and it's great. And flat works as good. Just light enough to whip but heavy enough to plow. Get it and enjoy it. I played good straight from the day I bought it. Changed to poly strings and oh yes baby. Beat my regular partner easy. Just moved him everywhere. Love it and am looking to buy 2nd one
From: Dean, 01/11
String type and tension: Poly 55lb

Comments: Nice racquet for an old baseliner whose knees have limited him to only doubles. I have been searching for 15 months for a lighter player's racquet that had similar qualities to a baseliner's frame - I used to play with the Kneissl White Star Twin in the late 80s & early 90s and then the Wilson Pro Staff 6.1. Have used several Babolat frames over the past 8 years. This RDiS 200 Lite frame provides a very solid feel with the ground strokes and returns. In addition, I can get some extra pop on my serves, and the head lightness of the frame allows for quick responses at the net. The string pattern does enhance my ability to place extra topspin on my ground strokes. Definitely worth a look if you are starting to gray but want to have that old school solid feel when you hit the ball.
From: Marc, San Diego, CA, USA. 09/10
String type and tension: GAMMA TNT, 54 lbs

Comments:Is there gonna be a TW review on the RDiS 200 lite?
(We currently do not have any plans to review this racquet.--TW Staff)

Comments: This is a great and well-balanced racket. I tried other rackets (including Wilson BLX Pro Open; Prince EXO3 Black, EXO3 White; and the heavier 320 gram version of the RDiS 200 Midplus) but this Yonex racket gives me the best control and feel. I switched the grip to Prince's ResiPro, which is the best grip I've ever used. I tend to hit with a bit of a slice and this racket is great at that but it also handles flat hits very well. This Yonex racket has improved my game noticeably and is easy on my arm. I like that Yonex is made in Japan and not China like everything else. I finally found the racket for me. Love it!
From: Kent, San Antonio, TX, USA, 06/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Biphase X-One 17G, 52.5 lbs

Comments: After playing with this racquet for about 30 min. I think even with bad demo strings the racquet has nice flex and really good control. It weight 315g without over-grip and dampener. Balance is about 32cm. For me it feels way too light and it's hard to handle heavy topspin with this frame. Didn't try the heavier version yet, it might be a way to go. (I don't like Yonex racquet at all, but this one is not that bad.)
From: Martin, Washington, Dc. 4/10