Comments: Definitely the best racquet I've ever played with! This frame has exactly the same specs that BABOLAT RDC says. That's why I switched from European racquets to Japanese ones. Now all the brands are making their racquets in China, everyone but YONEX. To print "MADE IN JAPAN" in the frame is a warranty. My first YONEX was RDS 001. I put lead tape on 3, 9 and top of the handle (strung weight 345g). It was perfect for me, but the beam isn't constant (Beam Width: 18-21 mm). If you are one handed player, youâ•˙ll feel a lot of flexion trying to hit the backhand, that's why I was loosing power and accuracy. YONEX RDiS 100 has 21mm constant beam that gives you more power, by using the same racquet. Another difference is that you can play with a lower tension. The best string for this frame is Zarlon Premium BLACK MAGIC 1.18 mm. EXCELLENT MANEUVERABILITY TO ATTACK, EASY AT THE SERVE, SOLID ON GROUND STROKES AND AN INCREDIBLE TOUCH FOR VOLLEYS AND DROP SHOTS. As a sponsored player I've played with all the racquets that the company gave me every season in the past. That's why I got used to play with some uncomfortable sticks. That's the first time I play with a racquet that I've chosen by my self.
From: Eduardo, /12
String type: Zarlon Premium 1.18 =

Comments:Coming from a close string pattern (18x20) of a Head MicroGEL Radical, I am so surprised with the amount of spin this stick generates and still have a lot of control. Ball literally dives in when it seems like its gonna go outside. Still adjusting with my flat serve but the kick/top-spin serves are very good. I would spend more time with this bad boy come spring time and would absolutely post another comment.
From: Tuts, 12/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 17, 50 lbs
NTRP Rating: 3 - 3.5

Comments: I echo many of Vijay's comments on this racquet (08/11). This racquet has great control and forgiveness. It "encourages" me to have a more relaxed swing and so I can give more attention to form and aim. Because of this, my consistency went up in many of the strokes, especially at the baseline. My serves have more pop, spin and accuracy, too. And the racquet is made in Japan, to boot. I will likely play this racquet until it quits on me.
From: Henry, 9/11
String type and tension: Gosen/Forten Hybrid at 59 lbs

Comments: I've been a HUGE Yonex fan since I picked up the RDS001 Mid 90. Yonex racquets have a different feel from others. Most noticeable is the lack of "high throw angle". Once you get used to it, you start to really love the control and angles you can generate off the Yonex's. I switched from the RDS001 Mid to the RDIS100 MidPlus to get lighter weight, more power and forgiveness, especially on my 1H backhand. At first, I was surprised at the relative lack of power compared to other 98in racquets. But soon I got used to the low throw angle, and started enjoying this racquet. This stick is incredible on returns, simply because you can take a solid swing and not worry about sending the ball flying. Kickers and flat serves are terrific. My second serves have much better kick than with the RDS001. Slice serves are not as good, IMO, as RDS001. My consistency is up on the groundies as this racquet is very forgiving and angles are easy to generate with a relaxed swing. Backhand slices are great, I even enjoy forehand stretch slices as I can take a good cut without sending the ball to the back fence. Putaway and stab volleys are great with the control I get from the racquet. Delicate volleys and half volleys depend on how I feel on that day - I always think finesse and reflex volleys are purely by the player and not the racquet at all. So, a great overall racquet with very manageable weight and swing, but different in feel compared to other brands. Should be great for fellow Yonex fans. If you're new to Yonex, in time you'll swear by them.
From: Vijay. 08/11

Comments: I played with this racquet for the first time today. Excellent racquet for control and solid ground strokes. Perfect weight for my game, gives me great feel. I'm a first time Yonex user and I must say I'm very satisfied.
From: Kevin, 8/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger at 56 lbs

Comments: This racquet is definitely not one of those sticks that you can just pick up and it will work right off the bat. When I played with this one, in the start I could not dial in my serve, and my forehands/backhands were all hitting the net. I was not feeling that good about this racquet since I did not demo and just got it solely based on the comments. Anyhow, after about 30 or 40 minutes of playing or so, I totally fell in love with the racquet, everything was happening well. My game was slowly progressing back to me. This racquet is quite maneuverable. The power from it is awesome but not overwhelming that you'll be hitting long. First time trying Yonex, and most definitely look forward to what their plans are in the future. A must demo!
String type and tension: Volkl Cyclone 17, 61

Comments: Good all-rounder. Nice control. The power comes from the mass, not the beam width or stiffness. It offers a predictable response off the stringbed. It's good for a 2-handed backhand due to long Yonex grip. Stability was above average. Good technique and form will be rewarded with power and control. The flex is well balanced--somewhere in the middle. A solid racquet, though it's not a magic wand! It's a capable racquet suited to a capable player. I added around 6 grams to 3/9 position for added stability/power. I switched to a 4 1/4 grip which really aids spin production noticeably and seems to help pronation on serve and forehands.
From: Jon. 5/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast @ 58 lbs

Comments: I have been using the Prince Original Graphite and Head Radical Twin Tube. I've admired Yonex for a long time and also wanted to switch to a easier and spin friendly racquet as I get older. As most modern racquets are stiff, I have it strung with Head RIP Control 16 at 52 pounds. The result is comfortable and solid hitting. Good power and ok spin. Slice shots are easy to make and with good depth. But my one-handed backhand is unpredictable. I found the swingweight too light comparing with what previously used. I will try to add some lead to 3 and 9 positions to see how it goes. BTW, Love the paint job.
From: Derek, Hong Kong. 4/11
String type and tension: Head RIP Control 16, 52 pounds

Comments: I bought two of this stick after reading the customer feedbacks, but coming from a Fischer MPro No.1 98 SL, I feel that my volleys were flying on me. The specs of my Fischer are the same as the Yonex (except for SW) but I feel my Mpro is more stable and has more punch in volleys. The difference must be with the swingweight. Mine was strung at 57 lbs. It's been great for topspin and serve but my backhand slice flies a bit also. I chip and charge when I get the chance yet the ball sails a bit high for my comfort. But judging on feedbacks here I feel I owe this stick more time to get used to, I don't know maybe it's just me.
From: Carlos, Butuan City, Philippines
String type and tension: Wilson Stamina @ 57 lbs.

Comments: What a great stick! For years now I have always admired the Yonex products and thought they would be a great fit for my game. I've preferred traditional players frames the most, and never really liked the "tweener" category. I usually have a 12+oz stick, low-power frames, and high string tension. Before the rdis 100, I was using Head Prestige and Head LM Radical Tour (12.3oz). Before that, Hyper Prostaff, and Prestige 600 series. I wanted to do something new, and not have a Head racquet. I never really got into Wilson's. I don't know why, but I never liked their frames as much as others. I used to work in a pro-shop and teach, and needless to say I played with a lot of racquets for fun. This Yonex is a real special frame, from look to feel to the quality of the production. FANTASTIC. I decided to go with the 98" over the 93". I'm very happy with the slight flex in the racquet and it's a great platform to add on to. I added a leather grip (like always) and play with an overgrip. I haven't used any lead tape, and the once 11.7oz stock weight is now a cool 12.0oz. I love it. I have the weight spec of the 93", with great feel and some more flex in the 98". Large sweetspot, great spin potential. Solid frame, thin beam and built to an amazing standard. The balls I hit are low but rip down nicely. It's not ridiculous spin like you get with some of the Babolats (which I don't care for), but its far more than most players frames. The red paint is beautiful and the color of the old Head Prestige 600 series...it looks great! Sexy frame for sure. Nice cuts and clean lines. Overall, plays amazing and I'm super impressed with the racquet. I couldn't be happier to switch from Head and Wilson.
From: Max, Newport Beach, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Original (since '02) 61 lbs.
NTRP Rating: 4.5, better in the past.

Comments: Splendid racquet! I am an AeroPro Drive GT user, and I demoed this racquet alongside three others (see BLX Tour, Aero Storm Tour GT, Biomimetic 600 Lite), and this was by far my favorite of the bunch. Having a stable racquet is critical for the power of my one-handed backhand, and this racquet felt even more solid than the Kfactor Ksix.one Tour I used briefly in the past. The spin matched (or quite possibly exceeded) that of my APDGT, which certainly came as a surprise. The swingweight and static weight of this racquet were just to my taste, and the sweetspot felt larger than the APDGT (not as large as the Biomimetic 600 Lite, of course, but substantial nonetheless). I have not served much with this racquet yet, but the few serves I did hit with it felt excellent, especially considering that the serve is the weakest part of my game. In summary, the RDis 100 MidPlus is a superb racquet from all areas of the court. I am considering purchasing it for its playability, and for sentimental value (I'm a die-hard Dementieva fan, even after her retirement).
From: Patrick, Charlotte, NC, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger/Synthetic Gut @ High/Mid Tension
Headsize: 98 sq."

Comments: I've been playing with the RDiS 100 mid+ for a couple of months now after switching from Becker 11 (93 & 98). From the start the racquet felt more stable on impact. My control of direction/depth/spin on groundstrokes was much improved. Volleys and slice took a little work to control, but this is a stiffer and lighter frame than the Becker 11. Serve has been a real surprise. My flat and slice serves have more velocity and weight, but still working on the kick serve. I have added some lead to the grip and 3/9 o'clock to give it a little more swing weight and it's been solid on returns and blocking heavy deep balls. Still working on dialing string type and tension, as my serves are sailing a little bit. But overall a really solid and stable racquet. And now a lot cheaper.
From: Anon, San Francisco, CA, USA, 02/11

Comments: Fantastic racket! It has a bit less power than the Pure Drive I switched from, but the control from this thing is ridiculous! Flat serves are fantastic, but I guess I'll need a bit of work on my topspin serve because the lack of speed on it is significant. Stable racket and shots feel heavy and strong off the string-bed. Racket is fairly cheap now, but obviously you'll want to give the new line a try. Yonex is a definitely worth a demo!
From: Ronak, Tucson, AZ, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane, 60 lbs.
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: This is one of those rare rackets that seems to do everything well. Serves are sharp with good spin, returns are solid (though I found returns were much better with some weight added to the racket head), good touch, solid ground strokes, easy to produce slice shots, and you can really smack put away volleys. I especially like the large sweet spot. I initially demoed the Mid version of this racket and the sweet spot was so large I couldn't believe I wasn't hitting with the mid-plus. My only request to Yonex would be to put a more high-tech kind of grip system on the racket like Volkl has as the racket feels a bit harsh (my elbow problems haven't gotten worse with this racket but they haven't gotten better either). Nevertheless, I think this is a great racket.
From: Craig, Portland, OR, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 50 LBS

Comments: I was moving back and forth bw my RDiS 100 93" and my Prince Diablo mp. This stick is the perfect melding of the 2. It has the control of the rdis 93" and the thump and spin of the Diablo mp. It has an extra cross string more than the Diablo mp and one less than the 93. It's also not quite as stiff as the 93 and not quite as much of a noodle as the Diablo mp. Anyway, this rdis100 mp is the perfect combo of the best of 2 great sticks. Great on serve and big strokes (not flying long) and the head light balance is great at net as well as aggressive topspin. Bravo, Yonex...if it paid as much as much as some other co's, more pros than would be using this weapon!
From: kenneth, houston, tx, us. 8/10
String type and tension: Babolat hurricane tour, 64#

Comments: I was wondering if there was going to be a review for this racquet. It seems that a lot of people like it and I would just like a more professional opinion on it. Thanks
From: Nathan, Naples, FL, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast @58lbs
(Nathan, we do not have this racquet on the playtest schedule, we'll re-visit it if time permits--TW Staff)

Comments: This racquet is incredible beyond all belief!! You wont find a more well-rounded racquet... Here is how I would rate it:
Serves = 3 out of 4 stars
Forehands= 4 out of 4 stars
Backhands= 3 out of 4 stars
Volley= 4 out of 4 stars
Spin= 4 out of 4 stars
Plow through= 4 out of 4 stars
From: Drew, 07/10

Comments: I have been using this racquet for 10 - 11 months,switched from RDS 001! It does have higher swingweight than RDS 001,so has a bit more power, volleys are deeper, a bit less control than RDS 001, great for offensive shots, much better than RDS 001,very good spin and slices. The RDiS 100 and RDS 001 have "same" specs but play differently, may be the difference is in weight distribution? Most of the testers summed it up with comments. I would not recommend to go below 57lbs. Pretty good racquet. If you are looking for a racquet to bring your game to another level, a definite recommendation!
From: Voya, Belgrade. 5/10
String type and tension: Polypower 58lbs

Comments: Just been sponsored by them and chose these racquets as they are precise and have an extremely large sweet spot. The head has a definite heavier swing to it compared to the older RDS 001 which I had been playing with before, so there just has to be an adjustment on the players side(like me) if you are not used to the heads weighting system. For serves and overheads it is amazing as it is just perfectly balanced for control up there. For volleys as well it is very powerful if you connect well and in the sweet spot. Its touch and feel, though, are unquestionably the best!!! The drop shot is now actually too easy and is an extremely good weapon now with this racquet!
From: Sebastian, South Africa. 5/10
String type and tension: Yonex Cyberbrid 125, or Luxilon Big Banger once I have used all the sponsored strings up
NTRP Rating: 6.5 Just beginning satellites

Comments: Found the love of my life. Previously using Microgel Radical, my favourite, and I will be missing it dearly. Really big move for me as this is my first time using a Yonex racquet. Took awhile for me adapting with the weight. But after a while it was all good. IMO serves is where this stick really and I mean really really is a red angry monster. What more to say? Reading all the comments below looks like everybody has summed it all up. Might not be the best of the best but certainly the best for me.
From: Yoshitoshi. 4/10
String type and tension: Babolat Conquest 55lbs

Comments: I am 12 and I used to play with the Dunlop 4D 200 and then the Prince EXO3 Rebel 95. Nothing compares to the racquet. I haven't shanked one ball and I am hitting tremendous balls from the baseline that are very consistent. With the isometric head, it is so easy to flatten out a ball or act like Nadal and swing all out and have the ball bounce over the opponents head with topspin. It is maneuverable enough so you can beat easily stay in a long match with out feeling the urge to end the point and make mistakes. One of the best shots to hit with this racquet is the backhand slice which is very penetrating and the serve. With the serve you can really T-off or blow a kicker. I like to string my racquets very tight and with this racquet I put it with Big Banger at 62/60. I have never played so good in my life. Then I decided to use something with slightly more power so I put Tecnifibre Black Code 17 at 62/60. I am staying with Black Code because I just got a bit more kick and power from the baseline. I am a national junior player and with not be switching until the new model of this Yonex comes out.

Comments: This is a great all-around racquet! I like it! I used to use a Babolat APD Cortex (now its my backup). Compared to the APD, the Yonex RDiS 100MP has a little more heft, a more head light balance, and a similar swingweight. It gave me more control, my one-handed backhand works better with the Yonex RDiS 100MP balance, and I can definitely serve better/harder with the Yonex. It has a little heft (11.7 oz strung), but not too much (and a lower swingweight = 323) so I can go three sets without getting too tired to handle it. I demo'd a lot of racquets and while I did like the Wilson BLX Six.One 95 18X20 and the Volkl PB10Mid, the Yonex RDiS 100MP stood out as the best overall for me at my level. The Wilson was a tad heavy (12.3 oz) with a larger SW; it felt great when starting off (very stable and you can crush the ball!), but when I tired I couldn't handle the weight and higher SW so well (I also developed some elbow pain when using the 95). The Volkl felt sweet when hit well, but it had a judder on off-center hits (too flexible for me). Although, I am very happy with the Yonex RDiS 100MP. Hope this helps.
From: James, Katy, TX, USA 04/10
String type and tension: 16 gauge Tecnifibre X-One Biphase @ 58 lbs
Headsize: 98 square inch

Comments: This is really nice! This racquet is great to serve. It gives more control. I played with it for two days and want one for me. A good choice for intermediate players that need more control.
From: Alvaro Teles, Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil. 03/10
String type and tension: Wilson 58 lbs

Comments: I just switched to this racket a few months ago from the RDS 003 and have been very pleased with the change. The extra bit of weight on this racket (about 0.5 ounce) has made a big difference in my game, and there seems to be plenty of access to spin. I tend to take a bigger, more circular swing on my forehand but have a more compact backhand, and I feel that the racket is well balanced and accommodates such different strokes. The sweet pot on this frame feels huge! I feel I have more power on my serve and can place it better too. Overall, a great choice for me!
From: Michael C., Chicago, IL, USA. 03/10
String type and tension: currently experimenting with a variety of 17g and 18g string between 55-60 lbs.

Comments: Very very nice racquet, lot of control, lot of swing. A bit hard to manage first (finding this squared head sweet spot is not obvious), but really worth!
From: Totor, France 02/10 String type and tension: Natural gut, 26 kg Headsize: 98 sq inch

Comments: My game is better because of this racquet. I strung it with Luxilon strings, and it has a very nice feel. My shots are precise and the feel is exceptional, the best I have experienced. I was a fan of Head until I tried this Yonex, and I will probably never change brands again. The serves are solid and the response could not be better.
From: Fernando, Mexico City, MEXICO 02/10
String type and tension: Tension 59, Luxilon Banger ALU Power Silver 16L

Comments: I am a top ranked junior player in the US. I have demoed many racquets and used to use the dunlop 4d 200. Then I gave this a try and WOW. I'm playing much better. I get control on big forehands with precision on my backhands. You really need to pronate on hard serves but the second serves can generate a bunch of kick. Definitely the best players stick!

Comments: Excellent racket for ground strokes, especially forehand. Two handed backhands will not leave you much room for error. Enough weight on the racquet if you know how to use the weight of a racket. This is the key with this racket. Respect the weight and you will get good punch rather than pop. Though head light, I found I need to work the serve a little because I was accustom to using the moment of the head on far more balanced rackets, which was also longer. The head light balance means I can't cheat the pronation. Took awhile to get my slice right and I still don't have it. But kick serve is taking place. This is a players racket and you need to come correct with your shots it will not forgive poor form. This racket will force you to come correct! It was not my first choice racket but rather my 3rd or 4th. It flirts with being a light heavy racket and that in-decision makes it only suitable for those who come correct. I will continue with it, but expect 11.1-11.5 and 5pts - 8pts head light, is the character for me. This racket is ideal for those who want more weight but still want to flirt with something that is maneuverable.
From: Richard, Birmingham, West Midlands, England 12/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu 55lbs

Comments: It's very handy, light, fast and stable... spin GREAT, but I'm not spin artist...so I try to play flat and its very soft, nice sound and stable. The biggest step forward is my first serve! My second serve is great kicker, but I was missing speed on first serve. Now I can use my wrist at the end of the swing to get higher serve speed. Mid version is stiff, heavy(demanding) and need to use very soft (more than 20$ per set)...My friend get tennis elbow from mid version...
From: Jan, LM, Slovakia 12/09
String type and tension: MSV hex 1.1mm

Comments: I was excited to get this demo, but started playing with it against people who don't use much power and liked it, then at the end of the demo I played with a friend who hits the ball hard and realized there is too much power for this racket.
From: anon. 12/09

Comments: It starts off as a control racquet but then you realize there is a lot of power as well. Negative- best for stronger players because it might be a tad heavy along with some weight in the head. But you can get used to it and it is as other poster have mentioned a top racquet. I can hit with 5.0+ players with no lead tape needed.
From: lk. 11/09

Comments: I had been using the Babolat Aero Pro Drive for one year. Before that I utilized the Babolat Pure Drive Roddick. I like the spin that the Aero Pro generates. Nevertheless, I wanted a more solid racket, especially when serving, maybe similar to the Babolat Pure Drive. I used the Yonex RDIS 100 Mid Plus some days and other days the Aero Pro Drive so I could compare them. The situation got quite confusing. Nonetheless, I finally realized that the Yonex racquet's feel is more solid and stable. The Aero Pro Drive is nice to swing, its fast, but the feel overall is not as good as the RDIS. My honest suggestion is to persevere with the RDIS and you will find the magic that it brings. I hope my comments help future buyers.
From: Adriel Oscar Lepretre Vargas, San Juan, Puerto Rico 11/09
String type and tension:Tecnifibre Black Code 18 in Mains (55) and Tecnifibre NRG2 16 in crosses (59)
NTRP Rating:4.0

Comments: This stick is a real sleeper. I've tried so many other players sticks from the big names of Wilson, Head, Babolat and none of them bring it all into one except this. Feel, power, control, spin, plow through and serves well all around with ease. Most other rackets lack something but I think this has it all. Cosmetics are also a plus. The Japanese made product is also clearly superior to the other makers. I agree with Ashley from Victoria that the only downside is that it is not as soft and buttery as other rackets but it is still worth the trade off.
From: David, Providence, RI 10/09
String type and tension: Yonex tournament 80 spin

Comments: Coming out of the Kblade 93 this racquet feels great. Not as stiff, generous sweet spot, almost the same weight, balance, and control. My flat first serve goes way faster and great kick on second serve. I am very happy with this racquet is a must demo.
From: Nicolas, Argentina, South America, 09/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power 16L, 53lbs

Comments: Just got myself two of these racquets. Very nice off the ground. Provides very "solid" feel on contact. The racquet is extremely head light, making it extremely maneuverable, but also a little unstable against very big hitters. Big standout for this racquet is spin production though. Excellent at providing topspin, to the point where you can take a big swing at the ball and be confident it will drop into the court. It is a little overpowered for a player's racquet in my opinion, but this great access to spin makes the power easily controlled. Good at net. Lots of punch and maneuverable due to headlight weight. Again, little unstable against big hitters. Good serving stick. Enough pop when needed and great access to spin for kickers or spun second serves. Be warned though, this racquet is extremely stiff. If you're after the "buttery" feel of some other Yonex racquets, then this one is not for you. Overall, excellent, solid racquet, though.
From: Ashley, Victoria, Australia. 8/09
String type and tension: Poly, strung at 58lbs.

Comments: I think this is the most versatile Yonex racquet I have played in recent years! I have played with RDS 003&RDX300 (too much power), RDS 002 (more power than control), RDS 001 98 (OK but I felt that something lacked,could not put my finger on it), RQiS TOUR (could not get used to it)! I am 51 years old, during summer months I play 4-5 times a week (on clay). It feels much easier to play with RDiS 100 than with RDS 001, although both are same weight and balance (may be a different weight distribution) and it feels I can do more with it. Don't get me wrong, it does take time getting use to it, but I feel it gives me a little extra edge and it is easier to apply various types of shots that are needed for a game! The versatility would be close to SUPER RD TOUR,RDTI 70 or RDTI 77(racquet made for Japanese market)!I used it for 3 months!
From: Voya, Serbia. 8/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre, Black Code 1,24 25-23lbs
NTRP Rating: 4-4,5

Comments: Great racquet. I just bought one. I demoed quite a few rackets including Babolat PDGT, ADC, Wilson Kobra,KBlade, Head Radical, Dunlop AeroGel 300 tour etc., and Yonex RDiS 100 mp was my favorite. It has a generous sweet spot and little vibration even for off-center shot. It feels a bit like Babolat PDGT, but with some less power and tons of more control. This racquet also improve my one hand backhand for its extreme stability.
From: Alan, Philadelphia, PA 08/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre x-one biphase 17, 58 lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: Bought this racket about a month ago. It took a bit of time to get used to cause I used a different balance racket of head heavy and also I bought the yellow version older model and didn't like the butt cap part for some reason was rubbing against the palm. This one is really good and seems to have more power than previous version. Great for more avg players. I say but still have that control flat shot feeling in there. But serves on this racket for some reason still cant get used to it yet but maybe its just me!
From: Mike, Canada, BC 08/09
String type and tension: Babolat hurricane pro 17 gauge 60 lbs
NTRP Rating: 2.5-3

Comments: It took me a couple of times playing with this to really find the range, but now I really love it. It's so solid through the ball. I just had to learn to really let go and swing away freely and then all of these amazing angles opened up. Volleys are very controlled and solid, even against heavy shots. My serve definitely feels heavier and powerful, yet controlled and well placed too. Where it shines for me is my two handed backhand which I can really rip now (though my forehand is still my biggest weapon). I've played Yonex for years and I think this is my favorite stick to date. Had been playing with a weighted RDS 003, but I realized that I was have to throttle back too much to keep it in play. Not so with this, here I just have to finish my strokes and let it do the work for me. I would highly recommend this for all court players who like to hit out.
From: Rod, Minneapolis, MN 08/09
String type and tension: Gamma TNT 16g, 61 lbs

Comments: Surprising amount of power for a players stick. I bought this racquet in search of a hefty players stick that still had enough power to hit those winners. The search is over this is probably the greatest racquet I have ever tried. Also, along with a great spin string you generate enormous amounts of topspin!
From: Michael, Leonia, New Jersey, United States 07/09
String type and tension: Babolat VS GUT 62 lbs. Luxilon BB ALU Rough 60 lbs.
Headsize:93 sq. in.

Comments:I bought my second YONEX RDis MP because it is great racquet. I can play tennis with a very good control and power, also I improve my serve, I am 53 years old and one good point for me is his weight, because is very comfortable to play with it (not injuries). It's an excellent choice for all court players.
From: Luis, Villa Crespo, Capital City, Argentina, 07/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger. 53lbs
NTRP Rating: Intermediate player

Comments: Bought this racquet today, used it for the first time today also at a tournament. Awesome racquet first of all. The shots come off so crisp and controlled. And I was also surprised that this racquet had a tad of power, I had already wrote it off as a total control racquet. A MUST DEMO!
From: Nicolas, Boerne, TX, USA. 06/09
String type and tension: Babolat Super Fine Play 16g, 58 lbs

Comments: Like Barret, I switched from RQIS 2 to RDIS 100 MP. I was worried because of the heavier weight of the racquet and the stiffness that was mentioned in several reviews. And my first time with it against the practice wall was puzzling. But after two matches, I feel very confident when using it, I adapted very naturally. The control is outstanding, and the response of the racquet is crisp.

Comments: The spin and angle is great with this racquet. The feel and head speed is fantastic, so is the stability when you hit the ball is the same on all shots. I think is the biggest sweet spot I've ever seen. I recommend this racquet for all players searching for the best racquet on the market and the colors red flashing but always keep the classic racquet. Great job Yonex for this five star!
From: Stephane, Montreal, Quebec. 06/09
String type and tension: 62
NTRP Rating: 5.0+

Comments: It is a nice racquet. You can play with excellent control and power, also is easier volley with it. I have a good feel playing with it.
From: Luis, Capital City, Argentina. 6/09
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane Tour - 56

Comments: I have the new RDS 001 MP and I love it but I'm always looking for another weapon to add to my bag. This racquet is great! I found a bit more pop with this racquet and more spin on my forehand and backhand. My slices stay lower with my RDS 001 but it's a fair trade off. The frame isn't quite as stiff either. Serving offered good power with decent kick and slice. Mobility felt nice all around the court. Bottom line if your looking for a solid all around racquet with good spin and power this is it. Yonex does it again!
From: Finch, Modesto, CA, USA, 06/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 17g
NTRP Rating: 4.0+

Comments: This one is an acquired taste!! The first time it felt very stiff and I could not really find the sweetspot, but once I did I love it now!! I like to swing hard (flat, and topspin) now I'm not afraid to miss, feels like I can put the ball exactly where I want to, when I brush the ball it seems to bounce very high and it always lands deep and high, allows me to get fantastic angles and can hit though my opponents as well, swings pretty fast too. If you can supply your own power give it a shot, it feels in a way like hitting with the Pure Drive but without spraying the ball all over the place. I feel like Yonex and Fisher are the best made racquets quality wise, the rest are product of marketing and are mass produced in China always making up some new BS new technology (Aerogel, Cortex, microgel, blah, blah), just brake one and you will see that they are pretty much the same inside, racquet technology has not changed in about 20 years, strings have though. Yonex is made in Japan (in case some people don't know it) the quality has no rivals.
From: Art, Key Biscayne, FL, USA, 06/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger power mains, around 55, Babolat natural gut for crosses

Comments: I think this racquet is very solid. It gives me more control and spin. Before I used the Dunlop aerogel 200 and Babolat Aeropro drive, but the feel wasn't very awesome. I will buy one more. Excellent Racquet. YONEX, GOOD JOB!
From: Marco Lee, Hong Kong
String type and tension: Luxilon M2 pro@55lbs

Comments: I think I have found the racquet for me. Currently playing with Wilson N-Tour and just demo'ed the Yonex and Wilson KFactor K-Tour racquet and this one worked so well. I especially had better control of volleys, a pleasant surprise. Was going to take advantage of the special prices for the Wilson, but think I will save up for the Yonex.
From: Jan, Oakland, CA, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: demo racquet

Comments: After much deliberation on whether to switch from my Yonex RDS 001 to a Head Prestige. After I talked to David Nalbandian, I decided to give the racquet a shot. As an aspiring junior player that is a hard hitter with good defense, I find this racquet to be perfect for a heavy baseliner or a defensive player. The backhand with this racquet is spectacular as you get a clean strike most of the time. When talking to David, he told me the racquet was too stiff for his taste but he enjoyed it and felt like his shots were solid.
From: Grant, Dallas, TX, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Pacific Polyester/Natural Gut
NTRP Rating: 5.5/6.0

Comments: I Think this is the racquet I been searching for long Time. Previously I played with Head Microgel Prestige 98, but this one is much much better than that with amazing shots from the baseline.
From: Esteban, San Fernando, Buenos Aires, Argentine, 05/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Original, 58 Lbs

Comments: I'm a 4.0 all court player who plays a lot of doubles and a steady singles gig with a friend. I've played exclusively with Yonex sticks since the 80s (I'm 51) and I've loved them. I play very hard and very physical often beating "kids" 20 years younger. I had a RDX 500 but I wanted to try this stick. I did and initially found it stiff and kind of unforgiving. But the more I played with it the more I fell in love with it. I play with VS Natural gut strings at 58 and I find this stick has some serious serve mojo and great access to spin. I'm very adept at the net and this is where I have had issues with this stick. I like the "buttery" feel of the old RDX as somebody else mentioned. But the more I have played, the more I realize I am the problem not the stick. I have to grow into it. I played five sets today and lost the first two. I then decided to put my stick to work and started hitting out. This is where this racquet shines. I won the next three sets, including a bagel in set 4 and it was because I stopped thinking about the racquet and started using it. You can swing away and paint the lines. I LOVE this racquet. It's an excellent choice for all court players.
From: Steve, MN, USA, 04/09
String type and tension: Babolat VS Natural Gut 16

Comments: Finally after 3 weeks of play I can attest to the greatness of this Yonex. I had previously played with the Prince O3 Hybrid Hornet Midplus for the past 2+ years. Coming from the Hornet, I did need an adjustment period as it is a "player's racquet". You need to generate your own power but it doesn't take too much effort to really put some pace on the ball. Of course, you still get the wicked Yonex spin (you're pick top or slice). Volleys are piercing and probably the best feature of this stick. Serves (especially flat serves) can scream; however, good form is required for consistency. Finally, I don't need to put lead tape on this 'Prince of Tennis' stick (did you notice the frame's graphics?). I've strung it with Gamma Twist in black which looks just awesome; but I'll probably switch to a Lux string next. I was surprised that the racquet didn't come with a cover - instead you get a velvet-like bag with silver Yonex embroidering -- you'll feel like your pulling out a samurai sword ready for battle!
From: Shawn, Hatfield, PA, USA. 05/09

Comments: Currently playing with the K-Blade Tour 93 and while thinking of getting a second spare frame, a friend of mine just bought that Yonex RDiS 100. Considering I tried and did not like the yellow model last year, I was quite skeptical. Well, it feels totally different as it is not as stiff and has significant more feel than the yellow version. It is more powerful than my K-Blade 93, but less stable, less feel and has less control. Also, I feel more sweet spot with the 93 than with this 98, off-center hits are just okay. Serves and volleys are good, but not as precise as with the K-Blade Tour 93. At the end, I could not replicate the feel of my Wilson. However, if I were to buy a new frame and the K-Blade Tour did not exist, I would most likely buy this Yonex RDiS. BTW, I also tried the RDiS 93 sq. in., but too unpredictable and not in the same league of the K-Blade Tour.
From: Stephane, Mt. View, CA, USA. 4/09
String type and tension: 850P, 57lbs

Comments: Really love the crisp feel of this racquet. Coming off a Yonex RDX 500 MP which is a much more buttery feel. Specs are pretty similar. Great pop on volleys & serves & the baseline is controlled with nice pace. Definitely a nice upgrade from an old classic!
From: Jackie, Woodridge, IL, USA. 04/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 17 @ 55 (mains) & Babolat Hurricane 17 @ 53 (crosses)

Comments: Wow!!! I just got a hold on two of these last week, and I must say that they are incredible racquets. Good access to spin on groundstrokes, very maneuverable stick due to its weight and balance. Really liked the head lightness of this one, you can really swing at the ball, might get tired after a couple of long sets. I just need to adjust to my backhand, since I've been hitting it a bit late. I am really impressed by this racquet and Yonex overall. Strung them with Babolat Hurricane at 57 and worked well. Used to play with TopSpin CL 639.
From: Cashew's, Helsinborg, Sweden. 4/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 58

Comments: This is a quality racquet. I am a long-time Yonex user and I must say this new stick is one of the best I've tried. I recently switched from the RDS 001 98, so the specs aren't that different, but I think that the RDiS 100 98 has a bit more pop. I'd say that if you liked the control of the RDS 001 and are looking for a newer frame, this is certainly worth a demo. I also think the new red paint job is pretty awesome looking!
From: Kyle, Uxbridge, MA, USA. 04/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power @ 60 lbs.

Comments: I just got a couple of these rackets and they are incredible. They're super stable, have a perfect blend of power and control, a nice weight and balance, and a nice crisp feel. I haven't found any weaknesses yet. I would definitely recommend this racket to any high intermediate to advanced player.
From: Zach, TN, USA. 04/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 16, 54lbs.
NTRP Rating: competitive junior, 15 years old

Comments: Very solid racquet. It's my first Yonex and I must say I'm impressed. A point worth mentioning is the action you get while serving, kick, slice you name it! The racquet really improved my control on the serve. What it lacks in power it makes up for in action (spin / slice) and control.
From: Abdulmohsen, Bahrain. 3/09
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Super Smach 16, 61lbs

Comments: In stock form, this racquet is light and gets pushed a little bit during heavy hitting. Groundstrokes and serves are not penetrating, there's no plow through. Volleys are not bad. Topspins are good but slices tend to float and sit up. Experimented with some lead, about 4 grams total in throat and 8 grams total at 3 and 9 o'clock. Performs much better. Groundstrokes and serves are heavy and penetrating. Slices got better but still float a little. Very comfortable racquet and worth a demo, but I feel it needs some customization.
From: Anon, Atlanta, GA. 3/09

Comments: Solid, very very solid! Excellent Racquet that gives amazing access to spin in a controlled manner. Played with the Head Microgel Prestige Pro for around 10 hours and got slightly less action on the ball but nothing close to the consistency I got from the Yonex. I was able to go all out with my swing and not worry about where the ball was going to end up, amazing control. The only thing holding you back might be your imagination, go wild with it! Previous racquet for 5 years Head Radical Liquidmetal MP.
From: Abdulmohsen, Bahrain, 03/09
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Super Smash 61

Comments: I got a hold of one of these recently and have played with it for about a week now. It serves wonderfully (you can really shape the serve well or pop it when you need it). The weight is just about right for me. For me though, I have to be honest and say it may have a tendency to go flat and fly on you on ground strokes(changing strings and tension may be the answer here). Because of the head light balance, it volleys well and is responsive. Touch and feel are both great. It plays soft and doesn't seem to hurt the body as much as other racquets. The power is there when you need it, and is just about on the bubble or limit in that regard. As I believe there is no racquet that has it all, this one is just about as close as I've played with so far that fits that bill. I try a lot of racquets; Wilson K Factor KPro Tour Racquet, and Babolat Pure Storm are the kind of racquet I like. The Pure Storm is a go-to racquet, but this may be the new horse in the stable. The cosmetics are good and the quality of the work Japan has done on this must be rewarded with props. I am not a Yonex guy but I must admit this has my attention- and I mean it has gotten my attention as a complete and utterly pleasant surprise.
From: Tim, Santa Barbara, CA. 03/09
String type and tension:Head- unknown tension
NTRP Rating: 3-3.5

Comments: I love this racquet. This is as cliche as it gets, but this is a very fine blend of power and control. I'll warn that the feel is quite similar to Babolat (very stiff and dampened), but it's something you adjust to pretty quickly, especially with this racquet. Great variety on spin: I think I could hit any sort of shot with this racquet on command. Slice approaches stay nice and low, dropshots, topspin/slice lobs on demand. Plenty of power/spin on serves and groundstrokes that often just land 2-3 inches within the baseline. The one thing I would recommend is to string this one slightly lower. It felt slightly boardy at higher tensions. Otherwise, great job, Yonex!
From: Thomas, Austin, TX, USA. 3/09
String type and tension: Pro Supex Big Ace 1.25 (55/53)

Comments: I love this racquet. was using the Yonex RQis 2 Tour. I needed more weight and more control so I made the switch and I am glad I did. Groundies are great, as are serves and slice. My volleys have improved dramatically with this racquet.
From: Barrett, Louisvile, KY, usa. 3/09
String type and tension: Kirschbaum pro line II 60lbs (will probably switch to Tecnifibre X- one biphase 16)

Comments: Very nice racquet overall...did not disappoint. The racquet swings much faster than the static and swingweight would indicate. I hit heavy topspin on my forehand and hit a 1 handed backhand, and I found the racquet to be pretty comfortable. I definitely noticed the increases in stiffness, but it would not deter me from using this stick. I have decided to go with the Mid over the Midplus because the mid produces better stick on my slice and more pop on the serve. However, for those looking for a racquet with a good weight that doesn't tire your arm out and provides nice pop on all strokes I'd give this racquet a try. Good job, Yonex.
From: Alex, Cleveland, OH. 3/09

Comments: This stick is awesome! I think it's very close to the RDS 002 Tour, but without all the problems I had with it (too demanding). It's not as stiff as people say, it just feels solid when you hit balls. The control is very good, even better than with the RQis 1 Tour (my previous stick). The shots have depth from the baseline and I don't think I've hit with a stick that has that much spin! I was a bit afraid of desperate-running-shots but, again, they were easy to pull off with good control and power. I can't tell if this stick has more power than the others (because I guess it depends on you style and type of swing), but it seems I hit more powerful shots with it. I have a one-handed backhand and the "solid" feel is here, it helped my shots a lot. Playing at the net was a pleasure, but I am more an aggressive baseliner occasionally coming to the net to finish points so I may not be an expert on that matter. Now the serve: I've heard people saying this stick is great for 2nd serves with spin and I agree. Really easy to generate spin, either slice or kick serve. As for flat serves, I really love it too because I feel it's even better! I was already hitting huge serves with the RQis Tour, but with the RDis100 mp I have more control and power, thanks to the "solid" feel again. All in all I really feel this racquet as a good evolution from previous sticks from Yonex. I bought 3 of them and I'm now even more impatient to go training!
From: Chris, Geneva, Switzerland. 3/09