HEAD Zeus 165 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: Best racquet ever made. I've been a Head user for years now but I demoed a wide range of racquets when purchasing last year and this racquet leaves the competition in the dust. I've since had a chance to demo the Radical series (and most of the other new lines) and the Zeus still dominates. The only drawback is that it is the first racquet to crack on me in over five years. Hopefully, it was a defect because I'm considering investing in another racquet soon and the Zeus is by far my first choice.
From: Lee, OK, USA, 11/14
String type and tension: Ashaway SuperKill 17, 31 lbs

Comments: I'm a satisfied owner of a Great White, but when the Radical series came out and the Zeus' price dropped, I figured I'd demo. It has a little extra pop to it, but for the price difference the Great White is a way better frame. If it were the same price as the Great White, I'd probably pick the Zeus, but it's close.
From: Shawn, St. Louis, MO, USA, 06/14
Skill-level: C
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: Demo Review: This is a well made racquet; the quality of construction is obvious and it felt very comfortable in my hand the first time I picked it up. The swing weight was a little too heavy for me on the court so I may try the Head Black Widow next.
From: Britt, Spring, TX, USA, 02/14
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: It feels light but plays like a heavier racquet. Very stiff. Similar to a head problem child, slight improvement in my opinion. Best option if you like a light stick that is head heavy. Colors and graphics are awful though.
From: Zach, Chandler, AZ, 01/14
Skill-level: B
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: I Have always been a HEAD guy so this racquet is cool in cosmetics and so on the court, weight makes it fast for reaction during rallies, power and stability are great when hitting the ball either kill shots or ceiling balls....
From: Ron H., Montreal, CAN, 10/13
Skill-level: Open
String type and tension: 35-37lbs Head Megablast - Ashaway Ultrakill 17g

Comments: After going a bit more on the head lite side, It seems that Head has gone back to the head heavier style.  This is a good thing as the racquet feels a lot like the Submission.  This stick hits hard.  On off center shots, it will still show off its power.  Really like playing with it.  However, touch shots are taking some time to get used to.  But, ripp'n and roll'n OOOOOOOO BABY!!!
From: Andy, NH, USA, 10/13
String type and tension: Technifibre NRG 32 mains, 30 crosses

Comments: Has lots of power but not so forgiving if hitting out of the sweet spot. My head intelligence 165, cuts like butter and the Zeus is a shock to the system and slightly hurts my arm. With that being said I think it is elevating my game and may take some time to get comfortable with.
From: Brian, Sherman Oaks, CA, USA, 09/13
Skill-level:C
String type and tension: factory string and tension

Comments: I'll be first to review... playing with the Head Zeus 165 racquet now after the Head Black Widow. I can feel the difference in the two.  You can feel the extra 5g's a little bit but more the difference in balance back to the head heaviness, but also felt a little more power than the Black Widow. I think i will really like it after a week or two of adjustment.
From: Bob, 07/13
Skill-level:a/elite
String type and tension: factory

HEAD Zeus 165 Racquet - Where to go from here