Comments: I bought two of these after demoing a bunch of sticks. Strung it up with a full bed of Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour at 58 pounds. It is a monster. Highly recommended. The weight and feel is not for everyone though.

Comments: Very stiff. Stiffer than the Pure Drive. Feels like I'm hitting with a metal plate. Other than that, It performs great.
From: Kevin, 3/12

Comments: I have two pieces and play with it for more than a year. I think is the best racket ever made by HEAD. If you can handle it and you play a dominant, aggressive game it gives you everything you need to always win. I love it. Solid, crisp, stable, accurate. Ok it needs some talent, strength, it is not the most maneuverable but it is not for the novice. The biggest problem is that it is not available any more (production has been stopped) and the European IG version is terrible.
From: Panagiotis, 2/12

Comments: It is very good and powerful. This feels heavier than the specs given. However, this is really fast and accurate. But the grip size is sort of weird. It is bigger than 5/8 even though I ordered 1/2. Overall, very cheap and good.
From: MJ, 2/12

Comments: I found out after a lot of time that this is a racquet that needs a lot of talent and control by "own hands". I don't like it at all. It feels a lot heavier than it really is, so it's like swinging a medieval sword. It can be a good one if you hit with really a lot of effect (not my case as I like flat shots). I couldn't get a decent deep shot, it's like hitting a ball with a frying pan. If you hit a little shallow the ball will hit the net, and if you try to give some effect, the ball will land out of the court. It's a good racquet for serves even though, but definitely not for volleys or quick response to a fast ball, it's not maneuverable. I tried the Dunlop Biomimetic 200 and it's way a better racquet for me.
From: Mario, 2/12

Comments: Bought this stick on sale to backup my YPP. First time out it felt noticeably heavier than the YPP, which threw my timing off since I usually could just whip the YPP through if I was late on a ball. I didn't give up on it though, and have been using it for the last two weeks. I find that my ground strokes consistently land much deeper into my opponents court. And when trying to flatten out a winner, I have never hit with more pace. Find that the serve is tough to get used to, but overall great depth and pace. Not sure yet if I'll switch.
From: Stephen, 1/12
String type and tension: MSV Focus Hex 17L, 58lbs

Comments: This stick is an absolute monster. It is big (compared with the mids I am used to) and heavy. For me, the sweet spot feels a mile wide. Here's the main thing: it hits the most heavy, penetrating ball of any stick I have ever played (including the WIlson K Pro Staff 88!). Once you get it moving, nothing will stop it. One very unique aspect of the Speed Pro is that I find I swing easier (but still nice and long) with it than my other sticks and it still produces serious pace. It is also great with shorter block-type shots. Spin and control are as good as with my other mids. It's now my favorite stick in my bag.
From: DAK, 11/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase, 54 lbs

Comments: I have never seen such bad quality control standards from a manufacturer in my life. I ordered four of these racquets from TW and the weight varies between 329 and 345 grams unstrung with no Tournagrip. The balance points vary from 30.9 to 31.6 and the swingweights as much a 10 per frame. The grip size also felt different on each frame, even though they all read 4 5/8. Great playing racquet and the price is right, but have TW check the specs before ordering.
From: DB. 10/11
String type and tension:Luxilon

Comments: I used to use the Babolat Aero Storm GT but wanted to have a more reliable racquet. I wanted a racquet that could plow through a forehand, backhand, serve, and have a nice soft touch on volleys. I finally found my racquet after much time. The pros: great plow through on all ground strokes, extra weight allows for more spin on serves, has nice touch on volleys, the price, thin frame, and very head light. The cons: the weight may be too much for smaller/weaker players.
From: Aaron, 10/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 17 at 58 lbs

Comments: Just got done play testing this racquet. I wanted to test this racquet out because it has a player racquet spec. One major thing that really stuck out to me is this racquet is heavy. Feels even heavier then it is listed at. There was plenty of plow through on ground strokes and spin was easy to generate. Very solid racquet at the net. I found the volleys crisp and easy to control. I really had a hard time with the serve. The weight of the racquet made my shoulder hurt right away. Spin on the serve and pace was easy to generate. I currently play with a Prostaff 6.0 and this racquet makes it feel lite.
From: J. 7/11

Comments: I just got this racquet about a week ago and the bottom line is I love it. The smaller head size and heavy weight were difficult to utilize at first, but as soon as I started focusing on technique I got a lot of power and control on my serves. I feel my game is radically improving. At this point I have no complaints and would recommend. For the price tag, this is a steal.
From: Isaiah, 7/11

Comments: I used to use the Babolat Aero Storm GT and I loved it. It was easy to swing, control, and I had a lot of spin, but I wanted to up my power. When I bought the Head YouTek Speed racquets. I wasn't a Head fan but these racquets immediately changed my mind. My serve speed went from about 120 to 100 but I was seeing a change in my ability to use different serves. The most notable thing that I saw was that my backhand and net game improved within the first week. All-in-all this racquet is not for anyone but for a big hitter it is an amazing racquet.
From: Ryan Wilson. 7/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16G @ 58 lbs

Comments: I have been using this racquet for about a month and a half. It was tiring at first but I got used to it. This racquet made me tweak my service motion for the better. Now I no longer feel any pain in my elbow. My groundies have significantly more spin and I have levels of control I never had previously. It doesn't play like a 70 stiffness, more like 67 or 68. Volleys were automatic winners if they were hit with correct technique. My serve (though not fully mastered) has a lot of power, speed, control and spin. I'm hitting the lines and angled shots so much, my opponents just self-destruct trying to up their game. I was a hard, relatively flat hitter with my previous racquet (Dunlop Revelation Tour Pro). Nothing wrong with it but I needed a backup racquet. I'm glad I chose this Youtek SpeedPro as it has improved my tremendously. I jumped from a weak 4.0 to a mid 5.0 in a span of 2 weeks. I may get more. Lastly service returns were DEADLY. Any short serve or slow serve was crushed for a winner or forced error. Overall this is a great racquet.
From: Jacob. 6/11
String type and tension: Prince Beast@ 63 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: I agree with Malik; this racquet is certainly not for everyone, but I absolutely love it. I'm a high school player, and I'm really starting to get serious about tennis. This racquet has helped improve my game a lot and made me much more confident about my shots. With such a thin beam it was very surprising how sturdy this racquet is through contact. I'm a big server that love to volley and hit big on my groundstrokes, and this racquet gives me a lot of precision and the perfect feel that I've been looking for. Although the serve may not be as big as with my old Roddick GT, the accuracy on serve makes up for it. (and I'm still able to get plenty of pace on the ball) This racquet is incredible if it fits your game, so I suggest that you go give it a try. Not to mention it's only $85!!!! Before I tried this racquet I was never a Head fan, But I have to give it to them on this one. Excellent stick.
From: Shane. 6/11
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Power Rough / Babolat Xcel Power @ 60/61 lbs

Comments: This racquet was really heavy at first. It took a little while for me to get used to the weight and the leather grip. It was decent at the baseline and amazing at the net, lots of topspin. All around good racquet.
From: Matt. 6/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour, 60 lbs

Comments: Love this Racquet. It's head light, heavy and stiff with major plow-through. I picked up 2 of these on sale and I am absolutely loving them. This is a very specific racket though and is not for everyone. Most of my partners I hit with say it's too heavy, but for me it was exactly what I was looking for.
From: Malik. 5/11
String type and tension: Alpha Gut 2000 @ 60 lbs

Comments: Heavy spin and a monster to control. In order to play with this racquet you gotta be the master of this racquet. This racquet will take months for you to get used to the fact that it's a racquet designed for long swinging and fully extended arm for serving. For those who like to hit long and heavy topspin tennis, this racquet is definitely recommended.
From: Mike. 5/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase @ 57lbs.
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I demoed this racquet for two days, and got it right away. It is very stable at the baseline. It is very spin-friendly. I usually hit with a lot of topspin, and it generates even more top spin (with synthetic) thea my previous racquet, which is a Babolat Pure Drive (with a polyester). I love this racquet. It feels very crisp and comfortable when I am serving. Comfortable and stable at the net. Overall I love this racquet. I am ready to get rid of my Pure Drive and switch to this racquet.
From: Tony. 5/11
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite, 53 pounds

Comments: I love this racquet! I had been using a Dunlop 4D 100 for the control I always look for in a racquet. I didn't feel that the Dunlop had enough stability and was hard to play with because of the 90 sq. inch head size. I tried this baby out one day on a hunch, and I fell in love with it. It's easier to play with, stability is incredible and the power and spin is amazingly easy to produce.
From: Ken. 5/11
String type and tension: Poly Star Energy 17 1.20 mains @ 63 lbs., natural gut 16 crosses @ 61 lbs.

Comments: My primary racket is Nadal's old one (Aeropro Drive Cortex). I bought this one because I wanted to try a heftier racket. It's a phenomenal racket. Two words come to mind when I play with it: plow and stability. It's rock solid through the hitting zone and helps bring power and depth. It's not the most maneuverable racket but you can stand deeper and still clock winners. I love it on my serve too...more power and good spin. The only thing I haven't mastered with this racket is touch volleys. Punch volleys and overheads are rock solid with this one as well.
From: Ryan, Alexandria, VA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Dunlop Black Widow 17 at 58lbs.

Comments: Big sweet spot. Racquet feels softer than the flex rating. Groundstrokes felt great. Kick serves required some changes to my technique. Hitting flat serves felt awesome. Backhand and forehand slices/drop shots were a breeze to hit. Pity this is being discontinued.
From: Anjan, San Ramon, CA, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro 17, 58lbs

Comments: Overall great racket! Big sweetspot and good on off center shots. I bought 3 and 2 have a funny vibration in the handle but all 3 hit the same. Would recommend to anyone who is a 4.5 or better.
From: Bridger, 12/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast @ 57lbs
NTRP Rating: USTA Jr

Comments: This racquet is awesome. I usually like the Wilson Tour 90's but this one is more stable on off center hits, has a bigger sweetspot, has better feel than the BLX 90, the extra power is controllable, offers more spin and kick on the serve. The spin and slice on the groundies is just ridiculous. I bought 2 when they went on clearance to 129. The new ones just have a different paint job.
From: Jason, Marietta, GA, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: 58 pounds

Comments: I demoed this stick today. Pretty much just what I was looking for: a control stick with plenty of spin. The slices that you can produce with this bat are gorgeous and deadly. My one handed backhand did fall apart when I started using it. Just too heavy, I think, but maybe it'll be fine when I get used to it a bit more. Forehands were lovely: awesome spin and control, I really felt I could take a swing with this. Serves were pretty good - not as good as the PDR I was also demoing but still pretty good. Returning serve was a highlight as well, which shows there's even a hint of Djokovic in this stick.
From: Alex, CA, 10/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast, 60lbs

Comments: I did not like the stick because of the weight and the big head. I like racquets with a smaller head that's why I'm playing my six one tour blx and my k six one 95 18/20. Compared with these sticks this one feels too heavy and I did not have much control but it was not maneuverable too I would like it with a 95 or 93 headsize but that one is very bad
From: Tobi, Nurnberg, Deutschland, 10/10
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation, 58lbs

Comments: A good racket with great stability and stiffness. Strung it with Tecnifibre x one biphase. This racket involves lots of work in your arm and the weight is slightly heavy but I'll get used to it. My groundstrokes have improved with this stick especially my slices and I can feel the Youtek working. Overall great racket 5/5

Comments: Hitting with this racket is like giving someone a hit stick in football. This racket hits like no other. Running forehands are a breeze if you know how to generate your own racket head speed. Serves feel great, at the net the control the racket has is just crazy and the feel is ridiculous, backhands and backhand slices are my favorite shots. When I first started using it though, I had to adjust my grip because it started to hurt my wrist, I was using an eastern grip but switched to a Semi- western, the weight is mostly in the handle and it doesn't feel as heavy as specified, better than Fed's racket.

Comments: Played with this racket for a month. It is very stable and plays in a very mature and powerful way. Was used to a 100 in headsize so took a couple of weeks to get used to the slightly smaller 98 in head. All in all good racket but had to give it up and change to the mp version because the heavy weight took too much toll on the wrist.
From: Nos, Miami, FL, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour, 58 lbs

Comments: I used to hit with the Microgel Prestige Mid, but am now playing almost exclusive doubles (and that is probably the worst doubles racquet). I like this racquet because it has a 98 sq in. head but is not much more powerful. Even though this racquet is 11.8 oz unstrung, I do not have a problem flicking this around as it is pretty head light. The wider head shape noticeably helps in generating spin. Obviously this is almost as stiff a racket you can by but it is a good crisp stiffness feel. Not the flat board kind of stiffness, which is how I would describe the BLX six.one tour (I loved my n.six.one tour though). Honestly, anyone can get used to a play with most any racket that is the right level for them, the goal is to find a racquet that compliments your game. If you have an all around game, this is a good racquet to try.
From: Adam, Baltimore, MD, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Tourna Big Hitter Silver, 57lbs

Comments: Awesome stick! I got it to demo a couple weeks ago and got two of them within a week! I would recommend this stick for people who generate their own power, but need control!
From: Henry, Santa Barbra, CA, USA. 07/10
String type and tension: Babolat rpm blast 17 gauge, 25kg

Comments: I hated it after 10 minutes of play, but then I realized this racquet has to be hit way out in front to get the power from its 340g frame and that's when I loved it. Same as serving, get the racquet out in front and let the frame do the work for you (awesome spin), the weight of the racquet is not a problem so it feels like you could play all day with it. This racquet will give the user tons of heavy pace if needed, but is still nimble enough for the delicate shots. I give the thumbs up for the speed pro, but only if you are a good standard player.
From: Steve, Sydney, Australia. 05/10
String type and tension: Head
NTRP Rating: itn 4

Comments: There's plenty of spin generation, but pace is mediocre at best. Off center hits are jarring and I've developed a bad case of TE/GE after a few months with this stick. As long as you hit in center it's ok, otherwise, you'll feel the shock. I switched to the Prokennex PSE ki5 and te/ge all resolved within 2 weeks.
From: Pino, NY NY, USA. 05/10
String type and tension: Prince hybrid spin 18M 58 17cross 60

Comments: I currently play in Nick Bolletieri academy, and most people there bought either the Youtek Speed Elite or the Youtek Speed 18/20. Unfortunately, I tried this stick, and for the first 2 weeks, it was great, but after that, it felt like piled paper with a handle. I recommend you try out the prestige line or the blx line. because personally the blx six one tour rocks!!!
From: ify, Bradenton, Fl, USA. 4/10
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut @ 58 lbs.
NTRP Rating:5.0

Comments: Really good feeling racquet from all areas of the court, I play with a 1 hander and it hit it well. This racquet gets very good spin, even though it is very heavy. Absorbs pace well. Only complaint is it is heavier than I am used to. My arm was tired after about an hour of hitting with it.
From: Robert 03/10

Comments: After 20+ years on PS85, a couple of years ago, I have started looking for another stick to wield. Unfortunately this one is not it, either, but the closest thing to it. Much closer than any W90, and I have them all. Not too heavy, not too head heavy. So to say it like this, and I can compare it only to PS: Serve: excellent, crisp, accurate. Against PS +0 Volley: large head and bigger sweet spot combined with stiff shaft but very easy to volley with this one. Against PS +1 (first time I ever accepted that bigger head size might perhaps, maybe, in certain cases be better)
Forehand: standard, nothing special. Against PS -0.5
Backhand: difficult for one hander, I was always slow, and I had to compensate with slices, a lot! Against PS -3
Backhand slice: Very easy and natural with this one, the best overall, against PS +2 (again, large headsize makes it so fine to slice the poor ball) Probably the best new design I have ever tried. It's a pity about the backhand issue. To give you a comparison point, all of the W90 (K,N,B,Rock) had only minuses against the PS85, not a single plus. Roddick PD/PD GT had more minuses than pluses and I believe that I will switch to Babolat one day when I get older. This one is not for me, it will demand good legs and arms from you, no less than PS85.
From: Aleksandar, Serbia 03/10
String type and tension: Luxilon BB Rough, 55
R.weight: strung 390 grams (led tape under the grip)

Comments: Feels lighter than it's spec'd. You can get lots of topspin but still able to crank out the flat ball. LOVE THIS RACQUET!!
From: ALEX, VA, USA 02/10
String type and tension: BABOLAT PRO HURRICANE 56 LBS.
NTRP Rating: RANKED JR.

Comments: Took this racquet out to demo along with the Wilson BLX 6.1 95. I have to say that although the specs were similar, the Speed Pro feels much heavier. It could generate huge amounts of spin, but the weight was at the point were I was hitting balls very late because it took to long to bring around. This stayed consistent throughout 2 hrs. Some of my best shots come on short angles around the service line. This racquet lacked mobility, and I was unable to move the stick quickly enough when my opponent was hitting groundstrokes.
From: Nick, USA. 2/10

Comments: I got this racket as a gift. Switching from the LM Radical Mid. Still trying to get used to it about a month in. I am happy with the power from baseline and the volley has great feel. Still having trouble adapting to the serve!
From: Jimmy, San Diego 02/10
String type and tension: Polyester 58lbs

Comments: My favorite racquet. I'm a fan of stiff racquets. So this was a thing of beauty. The plow through it just AMAZING. Forehand and Backhand Groundies are amazing. When I hit it it feels like it's solid. Serves are nice since I don't have to generate that much racquet head speed. Volleys are smooth and solid. As for people who complain about the weight it will grow on you. I'm 16 and I can whip around this racquet like my old kblade98. But I switched to this racquet since the kblade98 was lacking in a lot for me. But try this racquet out. If you didn't like this racquet I'm sorry you couldn't like this racquet but. Wow it's improved my game a lot. Ive been winning a lot of matches after switching to this racquet :)
From: Gianni, Cerritos, Ca USA 02/10
String type and tension: Pacific ToughGut/Lux BB Alu Rough 62/60

Comments: I absolutely love this racquet! I recently switched from a Wilson six-one tour and this racquet has boosted my game significantly. Plenty of control and nice feel on slices, drop shots, and volleys. I find it very hard to hit the ball out of the court and my slices have plenty of spin with very good direction. Serves with this racquet give nice pop and plenty of spin for kick serves and slice serves. Groundstrokes have very good direction and very easy to generate spin. Overall, an excellent player's racquet.
From: Richard, Waipahu, HI, USA, 01/10
String type and tension: Head Ultra Tour 17, Head FXP 17, 57 lbs.

Comments: I really liked this stick. It is stiff (but suitable for me). I put some lead at 3 and 9 to add some stability. This is a great players racket.
From: Damir, Sarajevo, 01/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power 62/60

Comments: This racquet was kind of harsh on me at first, but after I got used to the heavier and stiffer specifications that I'm used to, it was great. It doesn't have as much spin as the Aero Pro drive, but it penetrates. It does have a slightly larger head than the average players racquet but I didn't feel any loss of control. This racquet is great but it is definitely not a beginners or tweener racquet. If you have a developed game then it give it a try. and oh yeah The white paint job is very slick.
From: Franklin, Oklahoma City, OK, USA 01/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 16 X Dunlop Max Tour 16 57lbs

Comments: This racket is great and simply put, this is the best racket I have ever used. I have used rackets from Yonex to Avery and this is the best racket out so far. I am about to buy my 2nd racket.
From: Thomas, Big Sticks, Kentucky 12/09
String type and tension: Klipper super poly string @ 60

Comments: The best racket I have ever hit with! I used to use the Babolat pure drive and thought it was average but this racquet is just Phenomenal, smooth and great feel and control.
From: Ace, New Albany, In, United States 12/09
String type and tension: Klipper Polyester at 60

Comments: Currently playing tennis in high school. I love this stick! This is the best switch I've ever made. I used to use the Pure drive cortex +. But I needed more control and this racquet gave me what I wanted.
From: Dan Nguyen, Westminster, CA 11/09
String type and tension: Babolat revenge, 60

Comments: I am sixteen years old and I have been playing tennis for five years. This racquet has really helped me take control of my matches, it feels so good on the forehand and I am able to move my opponent around the court with relative ease. I have a one handed backhand and this racket makes every ball I hit feel so solid and perfect. I have recently changed from the K-Blade 98, and were that was a great racket, this is just on a different level.
From: George 11/09
Luxilon-Big Banger Rough Crosses: Babolat VS Touch

Comments: I waited along time to try this racquet. When I demoed I also tried the Babolat Pure Drive. I hated the Pure Drive the first time I hit with it. It was very unstable. I tried the head and it was rock solid. It was very stiff and I loved it right there. I recommend getting this racquet.
From: Jack, Northville, MI, USA.
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane, 60 tension
Headsize: 93 inches

Comments: Let me give you a run down of my last 3 racquets. Head Flexpoint Radical Pro then Babolat AeroPro Drive Cortex then Wilson K Factor Tour 90. I must say that this head is great. It does feel rather heavy, even compared to the Wilson Tour 90. With this racquet I have been able to generate plenty of pace and a surprising amount of control. I recommend this to anyone who is a 4+. I am a very strong 17-year-old high school player, which makes it easier in the 4th and 5th this heavy stick. I've been playing for 5 years now and I must say this is my favorite racquet.
From: Alex, Sarasota, Fl. 11/09
String type and tension: Head FXP 60lbs

Comments: I'm only 15 and have been playing for 3 years. I switched to this racquet from the Dunlop Aerogel 200 about 5 months ago and I'm really impressed. It's a lot smoother and forgiving. If you can get a good snap with the ball you get a lot of power. VERY good volleying. Only bad part is its so heavy that on my one handed back hand it throws my timing off so I have to slice a lot.
From: anon. VA 10/09

Comments: I actually loved this racquet so much that I am going to go out and buy them. the balance of the racquet was the only negative (much too head light) but it's nothing lead tape can't fix other then that 10 out of 10! for great feel and response.
From: Mike, Hawaii 10/09
String type and tension: Full Poly 58/60

Comments: Battle-Ax, Club, Mace, Battering-Ram; These medieval adjectives are what I would use to describe this racquet. Need I say more? It is no wonder the Djoker struggled with this racquet for half a season. Non-experts need not apply.
From: Jonathan, Jacksonville, FL, USA, 10/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Rough Mains/Wilson Hollowcore 62#

Comments: I demoed this and was pleasantly surprised. Although I am looking at moving up to a heftier racket, I did not think I would like this racket b/c I have never hit with anything this heavy before. Boy am I glad I did. I loved the stability on my forehand (which is flat). I also cannot believe how great my serve was b/c I thought it would be hard to snap the serve off - -it was not difficult at all. Volleys were incredibly easy with this racket too. I would recommend this racket for anyone looking to step up to a player's racket and needing more stability through the hitting zone.
From: Ryan, Washington, D.C. 09/09

Comments: Just switched from the Microgel Pro that I played for two years. I have had this stick for about a week and am enjoying the stable feel on groundies especially on my one handed backhand. Slices have more bite and serves are awesome... The extra weight has been good with the volley as well. Be sure to swing out with this stick and you will be rewarded. Also, you may want to dial back the tension a bit to offset the stiffness that this frame has.
From: Darryl, San Diego, CA 09/09
String type and tension: 18g Prince Syn Gut @53lbs
Headsize NTRP Rating: 3.5/4.0 ish

Comments: Solid racquet all round with nice feel and touch. Very stable, but as far as maneuverability it is like trying to turn an oil tanker. I'll stick with it for a while as it rocks off the ground and at the net.
From: Harry, Tasmania, Australia. 08/09
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU big Banger fluoro (very sexy) 60lb

Comments: I've been hitting with this for a while now so, it's time to comment. It's heavy, which I like except late in the 3rd or 4th set. Definitely fitness and technique are musts if you want to take advantage of the racquet's beefiness. If you are just picking up this racquet, it feels great on groundies at first but, take my word for it---it's a great stick until you take your foot of the gas. I'm a fairly strong guy and there are times it gets heavy in the hand. I like having to push hard so, I enjoy it. Serves took a little while to dial in but, you get plenty of spin and weight of shot (no complaints really). I really love the thin beam coupled with weight because it slices quite nicely. High or low slices with solid technique really knife through the court like the K90 stick I still use from time to time as a backup. The 16x19 string pattern coupled with decent polystring really gives you plenty of spin to go for angled shots. Lastly, as heavy as the racquet is, it is still quite maneuverable and produces excellent firm and touch volleys. To sum it up, it is a fantastic player's racquet but remember to bring your technique, strength and stamina to the court or you'll be reaching for a lighter stick sooner than you think.
From: Joe, San Diego, CA, USA 08/09
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro 17@55lbs

Comments: Just demoed this stick and it is great! I love the overall performance and the specs are perfect for what I'm looking for in a racquet. I'm definitely going to switch to this stick! Job well done Head!
From: Robert, SoCal, USA 08/09
String type and tension: Head FXP(Demo)
NTRP Rating: 4.5 (probably 5.0 now)

Comments: I have had this racquet for about 2 months now I only have two though, this racquet is great for my stroke. I'm a baseline player with a solid backhand and aggressive forehand, volleys are golden, very professional racquet, I would get this racquet if I was looking for a stick with great power and even more control, the only problem is that strings break too quickly with the 16x19 pattern.
From: Brad, NJ 08/09
String type and tension: Wilson hollow core @:60

Comments: I decided to start demoing racquets after I felt my shots flying a bit with my Babolat AeroPro Drive. I wanted a heavier racquet with more control and less power. I think I found it with this racquet. I feel that I can still generate good power but without my shots going long nearly as often. The stiffness felt incredible for sticking my volleys deep. I also always seemed to have an inconsistent serve with my AeroPro but after 2 days serving with this racquet I feel I have finally got it down. I am definitely going to switch to this racquet.
From: Anthony, wauwatosa, wisconsin, USA. 8/09

Comments: I LOVE THIS RACQUET! Before this racquet I had a problem with finding a racquet I really liked. At first they all seemed really great but in time I found myself wanting something heavier. And now I've found this which I love. I find myself beating people I had a lot of trouble with before. Serving with this racquet was pretty good, volleys are great, but my favorite thing from this racquet is the ground strokes. I hit harder and more accurately. DEMO OR EVEN BUY THIS RACQUET YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!
From: anon. 08/09

Comments: The only bad thing for this racquet is that it's so heavy making it not feeling comfortable. Although, the good thing of being heavy you don't have to swing for volleys. Head size is good because it's not very small and it's also not very big to hit. When hitting with my friend, after I serve I go up to the net fast, and when I volley there is no escape! This racquet good for if you want power and if you're a serve and volley player. I rate this racquet two thumbs up!
From: Phun, Akron, Ohio, USA. 08/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-1 Biphase, 58 lbs.
Headsize: 95 sq. in.

Comments: Overall, the racket is ok. But I don't prefer the weight (349grams). Volleys are great. A very forgiving racket, perhaps because of the weight and head shape. I think the stability and response if the main focus of this racket. All in all, I would not go for this racket. It may suit a more aggressive and advanced players. Even Novak Djokovic has changed from this racket to the Speed MP 18X20 for the coming US Open!!
From: Arip, Brisbane, Australia 08/09

Comments: I had no intention of buying, or even liking this racquet, as Head's grip shape has been a total turn-off for me for 30 years or so. Furthermore, there is no way I was going to try another racquet with a swingweight of 345 at my age, after playing with the KPS 88 for a few weeks. (That racquet is sweet, but turns like an aircraft carrier!) However, my local shop had it on demo, so I gave it a try. Herewith, my views:
1. Serves: I give it a 9 because even serves hit slightly off center get great spin and power. The sweet spot is very large, and I assume it's related in part to the new HEAD shape. ;)
2. Groundstrokes: I give this racquet a 9.5. The only thing sweeter are my girl's kisses. :) Even badly missed shots were going in because, again, the sweet spot is HOOOGE! (NB: Note, however, that I was struggling with balls going long initially.)
3. Volleys: Perfection. A 10. Every ball feels like a winner, and not a weener.
4. Topspin and slice: 7.5 for topspin and 8 for slice. I just didn't feel I was generating the kind of action on the ball I'd like to have. I'm hoping this improves, as I've only used it for two hours.
5. Power: This is NOT a low powered racquet. With a 70 flex, and a 345 swing weight, it's an atlas ROCKET. The demo had some white stuff in it strung around 58. Good grief! That's way too low! The first ten minutes NASA called ELEVEN times. This racquet must be strung very tightly, IMHO, to tame the beast.
6. Touch and feel: I was struggling here a bit. I usually hit a lot of droppahs and they were floating too much on me. I think it was a function of the high power level. Fit and finish: You know, Head used to make some really finely manufactured racquets, like Fischer and Yonex. I have heard the complaints about the lack of tight tolerances with recently built Head racquets, so this racquet turned out to be quite a surprise. I'm guessing Head has hired one of Yonex's quality control engineers because this racquet has the look and feel of a finely crafted musical instrument. What's next? Wilson hires Fischer engineers? ;)
These opinions may be worth what you paid for them.
From: Robert, 1.d4, 07/09
String type and tension: multifilament by Head
Headsize: 98 sq. in.
NTRP Rating: 4.0+ (very old Div.II player)

Comments: This racquet would give you so much power, it made it a lot easier to stay calm and relaxed while still hitting penetrating shots in a high tension situation. I was able to shorten my swing, slow it down, and make it really smooth and I ended up still with a powerful and spinny shot. My serves were a lot more powerful and had a lot of pop and I hit a heavier ball, and I could also slow down my swing. It's a heavy racquet but I could get to the ball and punch deep volleys with a lot of bite. I did have some problem with some of the faster low balls where I had to use a lot of wrist and I still couldn't get to the ball very easily but this is a great racquet and I would recommend it to anyone with a nice smooth stroke.
From: James, Palo Alto, CA, USA, 07/09
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Power Rough, 62

Comments: I was going to hit with a friend, but I didn't have my racquet (k six one 95) so I decided to demo this racquet from the pro shop. I started hitting with it and I was stunned. I wasn't used to having to generate most of my power because I had polyester strings on my Wilson, but I loved hitting crisp volley and I loved the response. I'm thinking of switching to it as a matter of fact. Overall this is a great racquet.
From: Juan Pablo, Houston, TX, USA 07/09
String type and tension: Wilson nxt max 16
Headsize:98 sq in.

Comments: I tried this racquet and it felt heavier than the K six one tour and I struggled with my single handed backhand it felt like a racquet designed for two handed backhand, and I don't know why it felt heavier than the six one tour. It took me a while to get my groove.....
From: Kevin, Philippines 07/09
String type and tension: Wilson K gut pro 16
Headsize:

Comments: This is an incredibly solid racquet. I loved the way it hit, with plenty of spin, power, and control. One of the main points I noticed was the depth I was getting with it. However, you have to work with this racquet. If you take a good, full swing, you'll be rewarded with a great shot. If, however, you ease up, you'll be punished for it. Overall, terrific racquet to hit with, just be prepared to work for some wonderful shots.
From: Anon, Miami. 7/09
String type and tension: Demo strings, 60 lbs

Comments: After demoing 12+ frames, I really am lost for words with this racquet. I'm going to firstly say that I found this was just NOT the racquet for me. Really, I found everything to be just...average..or below. I guess I was really expecting more from the feedback I read. To go into further detail, everything was...average. The plow-through was ok, I would assume because of its higher swingweight. The thing is, though, that I demoed racquets that were heavier than this one, and "felt" like they were lighter when swung. The stability was ok, as was the feel. Slices were average as was the spin. I find more and more I lust for 18x20 string patterns because of that extra control, and because I can supply my own power. Serves were fun to hit because of the bigger head size(98in), but the fun only lasted about 10 minutes. What I really enjoyed was the volleys. I must say this stick has to be one of the purest to volley with, crisp and clean. Sadly, it was the only shot worth my time. In conclusion, I really just found this racquet...average. Definitely worth a demo and would love to hear more feedback for this racquet. Good luck!
From: Cooper, NY. 7/09
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: Just bought this racquet and initial impressions are very good. Been playing with K Six Tour 90 for past 2 years and the Head feels surprisingly similar! The Wilson has slightly more control on the groundies but the YouTek feels easier when generating pace, also allows easier access to variation on the serve with the increased head size. Very good racquet!
From: Jim, UK. 7/09
String type and tension:Luxilon Big Banger 55lbs in main Tecnifibre NRG2 55lbs in cross

Comments: Groundstrokes are poppin' and volleys are just crisp and clean and just punishing at the net. You do need to generate your own pop on the serve though. Overall, it's just a great racquet to anyone who has stepped their game up and looking for an advanced racquet to take them to the next step.
From: JB, Elgin, IL, USA. 07/09
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Bangers Rough 56 mains and Hurricanes tour 60 crosses
Headsize: 98 sq. in.

Comments: I just want to say the Youtek Speed Pro is truly a great racquet. It really offers me lot of pace. I use to have a KBlade Team which was a good one, but nothing compared to the Speed Pro. Now I can generate a lot more power and also I'm able to control more the ball. As Jon said "I can't find any shot that this racquet doesn't do well" I really recommend this racquet. If you really know about tennis racquets you would know the paint job is not like a Walmart tennis racquet.
From: Jesus Montero, Culiacn, Sinaloa, Mexico. 07/09

Comments: This racquet is the perfect upgrade from my kblade 93. It's more lively on contact with the ball, great access to spin, and still has great feel both at net and baseline. The weight of this stick allows for depth on shot. Overall a great racquet to buy.
From: Brenol, Brooklyn, NY, USA. 07/09

Comments: I waited and waited to get a demo of this racquet and once I got it, I just couldn't get into it. I even changed the strings around and still couldn't get it to feel right for me; it just always felt OK, nothing special. I also noticed that it was starting to develop elbow problems. So, sorry to say, this racquet is just not for me.
From: Chris, Tacoma, WA, USA, 07/09
String type and tension: Isospeed Professional 54lbs.

Comments: This is a great racquet for a player who has proficient groundstrokes for both backhand and forehand. The serve with this racquet needs a lot of headspeed and good mass to provide good force on the ball. It is a racquet that is very enjoyable, great for all parts of the court.
From: Benedict Tanudjojo, Paris, France 07/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power 62Lb
NTRP Rating:4

Comments: I have enjoyed playing with this racquet. I switched from the PDR+ and have been happy I did so. The power is there when you need it and there is plenty of control on all strokes. My depth control has gotten lots more consistent. It has taken a few hitting sessions to get used to this frame on the forehand side. There is some instability in the first few hits with it but then like most racquets you adjust and start finding the sweetspot consistently.
From: Jacob, Winston Salem, NC 07/09
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Rough/Laserfibre Lasertour @60

Comments: Tried this racquet over the weekend and first impressions are that the feel is very good. Quite a heavy racquet offering good plow through. Shot mechanics must be very good on both wings, and off-center hits/framed shots send vibrations up your arm, which forces you to prepare early and hit out in front and swing through the ball. A great racquet. Will try the Radical Pro soon to make a comparison.
From: anon. 06/09

Comments: Groundstrokes are solid and accurate, you create the pace, but it does have some pop, not dead feeling like the Prince rebel. The open string pattern makes for easy spin. Slices are floating a little, but with time I'll get it dialed. Great on serves and volleys! A true players frame. I have played with the pro staff classic 6.1 since the original pro staff and this is the first racquet I liked enough to purchase and attempt the switch. Try it with natural gut, perfect, but won't last long.
From: Jason, Shoreham, NY, USA, 06/09
String type and tension: Babolat VS touch 61lbs.
Headsize: midsize

Comments: Demoing this racquet right now...and from the first hit it was amazing. This racquet plays great anywhere on the court. Adjusting at the net from my Radical Mid+ took a little while, but once I got it down it was one of the best sticks I've ever used at the net. It was deadly solid from the baseline and I found more pace from it on serve. I hit a few more long on my first serve but I found that the cut on my second serve was much better and with more pace.
From: Ian Neale, Mission Viejo Ca USA 06/09

Comments: Took the PTR test using this racquet, I think this stick makes for a great players/coaches racquet. Good feel and control when feeding and rallying, might have a bit too much pop for the higher speed rallying but then again I could be off on my form. You can get an exaggerated amount of spin with this racquet (which I love but others might not). Slice serves had a brutal kick and groundstroke slice and topspin also had an overwhelming amount of spin (again, I like, others probably won't). Volleys felt comfortable and in control even in reflex volleys. Now, if you're a Djoker fan and used his [K]Blade Tour (like me) you will find the transition to be somewhat awkward at first because the racquet is much more forgiving (bigger head size) and has more pop and spin potential (open string pattern), but rest assured if you are a recreational player (3.0-5.0) you might be happier with the switch in the long run. Just don't listen to anybody who says you do not need to demo it because that is bad advice with just about any racquet.
From: Ty, Chicago, IL USA. 6/09
String type and tension: Gamma TNT2 58

Comments: Excellent! This racket is similar to former "Pro Staff 6.1 95 Euro Version". Thanks to 98sq.inch head size, it is a good mixture of power and control. Especially, good on serve. I put lead tape on 3&9 o'clock of the frame to develop stabilization.
From: Naoto, Tokyo, Japan, 06/09
String type and tension: Main: Babolat VS Touch Cross 50lbs: Luxilon Alu Power Rough 50lbs

Comments: Reading a bunch of the reviews on this racquet made me write my own review. I think it requires excellent technique and strength to handle, but if you have both, good god, this stick is amazing. The power I am able to generate with this racquet is fantastic. Of course, only when hit clean while transferring body weight into the shot and having a relaxed swing to make the weight of the racquet work for you. I just switched from being sponsored by Dunlop to Head just for this racquet. It suits my game perfectly. I was ranked 44 in the ITF juniors and have beaten a Spaniard ranked 55 ATP on clay in Europe just to give people an idea of my level. I currently study full time and compete part time.
From: Michael, Canada. 06/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger/Wilson Stamina 65 lbs
Trying String: Head Ultra Tour 16L at the moment

Comments: Not that impressed with the frame, did not feel like the great racquet it was made out to be. Groundstrokes, serves, were both so-so. Volleys were nice with this racquet, however that was the only major high point. Would not recommend purchasing before trying it for yourself.
From: Seth, SW MI, USA, 06/09
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane Tour/Dunlop Synthetic @ 57lbs

Comments: I demoed this racquet with my son who is a 5.0 player and neither of us thought the racquet was great. It was okay on all aspects, serve, volley, return, and groundstrokes, but really okay, not great, on any aspect. I agree with David of Atlanta that it does not live up to the hype. I was really looking forward to hitting with this racquet, as I have had good success with Head racquets in the past. This may become a big seller, but I predict the success will be short-lived. There are so many racquets out now which are far superior to this one, including offerings from Prince, Babolat, and even Dunlop (Wilson is still there but slipping). Make sure you compare the Speed Pro to other racquets before you buy this one and end up regretting it.
From: Steve, Atlanta, GA, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16 58

Comments: I have been playing on the pro circuit and the ITF's for very long and I find this racquet disappointing despite my belief that head has great racquets. This at first when I was demoing for my sponsorship was that this is a girls racquet cause you get awesome power but no feel or touch but anyways it is okay but I still recommend using Microgel
From: Pulok, India, 05/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane & 60 pounds

Comments: Excellent serving racquet with good spin, especially kick serves. Thin beam plays with a noticeable flex in the head area. I would rate it as average at best on the groundstrokes. Hard to generate depth against really aggressive top spin strokes. Slices tended to float more than normal. Good volleying racquet, but reflex volleys lacked bite. Overall not a bad racquet, but definitely not worthy of the hype. Would be better in a stiffer flex with a smaller head size.
From: David, Atlanta, GA, USA, 05/09
String type and tension: Prince SG 59 pounds

Comments: I recently switched to this stick before demoing it after being disappointed with the Wilson Kblade Tour. I felt that that racquet was dull and really had no feel. I'm not going lie; I bought this racquet because Novak uses it; but besides that, this racquet is bomb. It is extremely solid and offers a fresh response to hard hit shots. Volleys are like butter. Serves have heft and generate a ton of spin. The spin potential was something I noticed early on. The only dislike, however, has been brought up before about slices getting a little too much underspin because of the round head shape. It is improving, though, as I get used to the feel more. There has been some criticism on the cosmetics of this racquet but personally I think this paint job is clean and sharp just like the playability. A definite buy and no need to demo if you want a clean, stable, and powerful racquet that does everything and then some.
From: Alex, Colorado, USA. 5/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT Tour 16 x Luxilon AluPower Rough

Comments: This is a very good serving racquet with easy access to spin and power with excellent placement. I felt it to be average on ground strokes. It had easy access to spin but not enough plow through. I struggled to generate depth against heavy hard topspin. I felt it was only average on slice in both depth and bite through the court. It's also average at net. There was too much flex, and I could feel racquet distortion on ground strokes. It would probably be better in a smaller head size or slightly thicker cross section.
From: David, Atlanta, GA, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut @ 58 lbs.

Comments: This racquet is amazing for players who like to distribute loads of topspin and backspin. This racquet has amazing backhand slice as well as forehand slice. The server offers plenty of net clearance and topspin. Also, this is definitely a 2 handed backhand racquet. You 1 handers will have a harder time with your backhands. 2 handers it is amazing. You can get loads of topspin while penetrating your opponent deep in the court. But my favorite part about this racquet is the forehand. It offers loads of topspin if you can work the ball. It also penetrates deep in the court. All in all this is a great racquet. It isn't the best for you flat hitters, but I believe with the right practice this racquet can be good for you.
From: Anon, Washington. 5/09

Comments: Awesome! The grip is like Wilson round, I felt some major changes from my old racquet (K Blade 93). Nothing bad at all about this racquet. Great sweetspot, power, maneuverability, stability perfect weapon and grate shape in 18mm. Feels like a rock.
From: Diomar, Bayamon PR. 5/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2 55 lbs

Comments: This is the best racquet I have ever used! It felt as solid as a rock when returning heavy balls or fast serves, but also very light and maneuverable. I can generate more power and more spin than ever before. On every shot I was swinging as hard as I could and aiming for sharp angles, and all my balls would go in. It was amazing! My second serve became much more consistent because of the increased spin, and my first serve became even more powerful. At net it felt very solid but very maneuverable. My slices and touch shots (yes, just like the marketing promises)had even more feel. All in all this is the best racquet I have ever played with. I recommend it to everyone.
From: Tom, New York, NY, USA. 5/09
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro 55
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: Awesome racquet. Great combination of spin balance of the frame and control. When I played with it my serve was awesome and my groundstrokes were solid. Great job Head for making this racquet. Wilson is going down!!
From: Tyler, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Wilson sensation, 58 pounds

Comments: Just switched to this from my Babolat Pure Storm regular. I found the Pure Storm too light, unstable, and lacking punch. This racquet has helped out on all three. Volley, serves, backhands, slices, all better. I just need to get used the weight because my western grip and heavy topspin forehand can sometimes be a little hard to get around on with the same racquet head speed, but this racquet makes it a much more penetrating shot through the court. Balls on the sweet spot sound like they have come out a gun, and that is pretty cool.
From: Jon, West Chicago, IL, USA, 05/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Red Code/Luxilon Alu Pwr rough

Comments: Amazing racquet! I demoed this from my instructor who is sponsored by head tennis. I used the tour frame for my first demo, it was everything I thought it would be and more. I kept up with high paced rallies and sliced deep and with a lot of spin. At the net the racquet is very stable, every volley was clean and crisp with each hit. I HIGHLY recommend the racquet for any type of player.
From: Liam, Phoenix, Arizona, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger ice

Comments:I've had an opportunity to demo this racquet couple days so far and I let me share with you my experience. When I first read the specs of this racquet, I was a bit worried about the high swing weight. Also, its very thin beam like a razor made me think that this would be a very hefty racquet. In other words, the Sampras's racquet clone with bigger headsize. I was all wrong. This racquet is so easy to play with. I felt like all my shots were harder to go out than staying in the court. This is an unbelievable control racquet with great feel. The racquet also has great power for me to whack the balls everywhere for winner. Serve is great, Volley needs a little time to get used to. Slice with this racquet is the best. The paint job looks great or bad depends on your taste. For me, it's a nice paint job. Some of my tennis friends said it looks like a cheap Walmart tennis racquet. You won't be disappointed.
From: Tom, San Diego, CA, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT, 57

Comments: Great frame, very powerful! My serve is definitely harder and my results are improving specially against my hard hitting opponents. I am still adjusting from my Prestige Mid. But this will be soon my new tournament frame. Congratulation Head to this new technology of Youtek!
From: Stefan, L.A., CA, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Head Sonic 58

Comments: Very stable racquet. It had great rock solid feel, and more spin production than my current K blade 93. Def Demo for people lookin for control and Spin. Nothing bad at all about the racquet. Great sweetspot.
From: Cody, Huntsville, Texas, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Luxilion power 57

Comments: The Youtek Speed Pro is truly a great racquet. I demoed this racquet for one weekend, and I naturally fell into the pace that this racquet was able to offer me. I was using a KBlade Tour previously, which I thought was excellent, but the Youtek Speed Pro is sort of an upgrade in terms of the control I can generate on the ball with plenty of power. I was able to control the ball however I wanted to at the baseline, and I especially liked my backhand with this frame. The volleys I got were solid, as well as my serves. The solid volleys were a result of the crisp touch that the Youtek Speed Pro has, and drop shots were a breeze on this frame. I look forward to getting back on the court with my Youtek Pro.
From: Michael, Rockville, MD, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Main- Luxilon Power ALU 16, Cross-Tecnifibre NRG2 16, 55

Comments: I demoed for four or five hours recently and there is nothing I don't like here. Probably less powerful than I expected, but power levels are very acceptable. The entire racquet face seems like a sweet spot and every shot feels solid and in a pleasant zone of comfort. Volleys are particularly effective as the racquet is eminently maneuverable and rock solid. Lots of access to touch shots due to the spin available to the user. The racquet has specs that seem the Speed Pro would be quite stiff but it didn't feel harsh or board like (but I bet players that love to string tightly might not agree). Leather grip is of course classy and very nice. The cosmetics? Meh...I could do with less white but it isn't a real concern. The one drawback is a head that seems overly rounded (and less oval), and as result I tend to come under my slice backhand and undercut the ball too much, but I expect this will pass as I hit more with the Speed Pro. A winner all in all. A definite winner!
From: J.C., Northern California, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Head ETS 16 gauge @57 lbs.
NTRP Rating: 4.5 doubles player primarily

Comments: By far the best racquet I have ever used. My local shop just got a few in and I bought one hoping it was going to be good. It was the best choice ever. This racquet is rock solid at the baseline. It is very stable and is easy to hit balls deep into the court because of the weight. Volleys have a nice stable feeling, too. My serve is the best part of my game and I loved serving with this racquet. It added a little bit more velocity. Go out and try this racquet, you'll make a good choice.
From: Jon Spoon, Bakersfield, CA, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 59 lbs

Comments: Playtesting it for a week now, lots of spin and pace. Feels a bit like an 80's racquet for me (which is a good thing in my opinion) easy to go from my current prestige pro to this one from the baseline, serves and volleys are clearly better (very crisp).
From: Willy. 05/09
String type and tension: Head sonic pro

Comments: I can't find any shot that this racquet doesn't do well. Open string bed and wide racquet head gives you access to plenty of spin. I played with the demo strings (head sonic pro 16 @52-54lbs.) and though I usually play with Tecnifibre NRG @60lbs., I found these strings to be surprisingly comfortable and controlled (the strings also didn't move around much with heavy hitting and extra spin). The shop owner said it was mediocre to bad string and I'm sorry--I liked it. More durable, softer string may go well with this racquet. I know it worked for me quite well and it may not work for others. I haven't used a poly based string in a while so, that caught me off-guard and I thought it was notable to mention. Serving was quite an easy transition from the Yonex RDS002 Tour I play now. I think the Speed Pro may have given me a little extra velocity, kick and weight of shot because of the mass of the racquet. It kind of feels heavy in the hand but the swing comes through the zone with stability and zip so I felt a little more in control of the shot. This racquet slices like a K90 with a little more forgiveness. Baseline shots were easy to keep heavy & deep plus mid court approach shots were a dream to hit. Getting the ball up from a low mid court position was easier and I was able to pull off one after another penetrating shots. Volleying took the most adjustment but, once you adjusted to the weight, it gave me everything I needed.

Power