Comments: Personally I really enjoyed this racquet. I was able to have great control with both rally shots and power shots. This extra control made it great when I had to hit passing shots. I could get great angles. However, I had difficulty serving, and had trouble generating power. All and all it's a great racquet.

Comments: I've been using the Youtek Speed MP 18x20 for about 2 weeks now and I'm thoroughly pleased with this racquet. You will need longer swings to take full advantage of its capabilities, but the results are rewarding - great control, power, and stability. Slices and serves seem to really excel with this racquet. It swings really light for a near 12 ounce stick, but don't let that fool you - it definitely requires you to be on top of your game.
From: Erick, 8/11
String type and tension: Head RIP Control 16, 57 lbs

Comments: Just an amazing stick for someone who has a fast swing. If you can swing fast and generate your own control and power, this racquet is perfect for you. This racquet is extremely low in power which makes really fast swings useful. The Youtek plays a huge part in making this stick playable. I stick with multifilament because it fits the soft play of the racquet. This racquet does absolutely nothing for you besides control, so prepare to swing fast and smoothly!
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase and Tecnifibre NRG at 55 lbs
NTRP Rating:5.0

Comments: What a great racquet! I've been playing with it for over 8 months now and it's still helping me get better. Although it's spec'd as a control stick, my balls have be faster and heavier than ever. It provides plenty of power, control, and mass for my game, which depends on heavy serves and fast, flat ground strokes. The touch is great as well, although it did take me some time to get used to after my transition from a Head Liquid Metal Radical MP. Overall, I know many people prefer multi-filaments, I prefer poly strings over multi- after trying different string types.
From: Jason, 8/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 17 gauge, 58lbs

Comments: This racquet is awesome. I am 6'4" and 290 lbs. Being a big guy I can generate my own power and a whole lot of it at that. With previous racquets the ball would either go deep out. This was a problem cause it would not go short. I used this racquet because it is more control friendly in my opinion. As I was playing I found that my power was lowered but control was significantly increased. I could finally hit all over the court with ease. I recommend this to all players who can generate their own power but need some help with the control of that power.
From: Rodrigo, 8/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 56 lbs.

Comments: I had been using a MicroGel Extreme for a couple of years but had difficulty controlling my shots (I'm 6'2, 240 lbs, and very strong). I also like to hit a little flatter forehand than most so I decided to try this low powered control frame. I also tried the Pro version but it was a little too heavy and seemed to offer less control and feel. All I can say is wow! I can swing through the ball and it still lands in the court. As I get older, I am trying to flatten the ball out and shorten points. This racquet fits the bill. I was surprised I had to lower the string tension to liven up this racquet and get more feel out of it. I also had to switch to a less lively Poly/Synthetic gut combo (seemed a little counter intuitive, but worked well). The combination I ended up with really plays well for this frame. The only downside I have seen with this frame is you really have to pay attention to your second serve. This racquet does not serve for you. It requires good form and effort but it does serve very well when you do your part. I love this racquet!
From: PB, 7/11
String type and tension: Tourna Poly Rough 17/Wilson Sensation 16 at 54/57lbs.

Comments: This is an amazing racquet. I used to have the Prince O3 White and I loved that racquet at the beginning but then I started to hit the ball way harder then I liked. So, I decided to switch to this. However, I do need to put a bit more topspin but it's not a problem, and my flat shots are amazing. I can really hit some great winners with this! My flat serve isn't really going in right now, I just need more practice and my kick serve just needs a bit more power but everything is great about it!
From: Memo, 7/11
String type and tension:head strings, 62 pounds

Comments: I'm really enjoying this racquet especially compared to my Volkl DNX8 that this is replacing. I have noticed much better control and feel and rarely hit balls long, possible due to the heavier weight of the Head Speed Pro. I'm hitting much more consistently and so far, after hitting 3x with this racquet I am very happy. Definitely happy with the touch, feel and power. Good Luck...Scott was a terrific help on the TW sales team!
From: Doug. 7/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast @ 61 lbs

Comments: I was a Radical fanatic before, then I switched to this stick. It really worked for me with a multifilament string. Good feel, solid shots and serve, but I didn't like it with polyester strings. The feel of my shots wasn't good. It's so stiff and didn't really work for me. Hybrid strings work good for me, too. Thumbs up for me. I would recommend this racquet to higher level of tennis player.
From: Doodz Noynay. 6/11
String type and tension:Wilson Sensation 16g, 60lbs.

Comments: Been a long time fan of HEAD oversize racquets since the days of Agassi. I bought 2 of these on special and can say with confidence they have been the best deal. Hitting the ball has never been so effortless whether for straight driving power, sharp angles or defensive scoops. Generates tons of spin on groundstrokes and volleys but seems weakest for power serves. Is fine for wider spin serves though. Cushions the ball really well and helps playtime endurance. Doesn't require as much effort to use as 85-98 headsized racquets and doesn't put as much pressure on the wrist or palm from having to battle harder hitting opponents. Only real issue was that the factory spec was a bit light but was easy enough to tune. As is however, this is one racquet out of dozens that can be used as is without much further assistance if customizing wasn't practical/possible. Thanks to HEAD and Nole for creating this!
From: Garry. 5/11

Comments: GROUNDSTROKES: Great frame, love the 18x20 string pattern gives great control and power, but I MUST swing hard and take a full cut at the ball. If I push I will get no power and no spin and therefore no control. SERVES: Really good on serve. Again I have to swing fully at the ball to get the best out of this racquet. It felt really precise and powerful on my first ball, hitting corners with pace, and on my second ball I was getting heavy serves in deep on a regular basis and preventing return winners. VOLLEYS: Great touch when going for angles and drop volleys, however, the stick lacks a bit of stability on low and half volleys. OVERALL: Fantastic racquet. Great price too but get in quick before they sell out!!
From: Matt. 5/11
String type and tension: MSV Twist @ 62 lbs

Comments: I got 2 of these recently and the 18x20 string pattern does seem more challenging to get the same amount of topspin on my groundies compared to my 16x19 Pure drive. Having said that, I was getting some amazing kick on my serves. This could be attributed to more racquet-head speed since it has a thinner beam than the PD. My single backhand played solid with this stick while volleys had nice touch and serves had great pop. It is lower on power than the PD, though for any player who can generate their own power this shouldn't be an issue. Thumbs up from me, especially at the current prices!
From: Tony. 5/11

Comments: I love this racquet. I have been playing with it for 5 months now and I have been playing the best tennis I've ever played. Before making my purchase, I demoed 4 racquets. I chose this racquet because it was light and very easy to get used to. I would absolutely recommend the Head Youtek Speed 18x20 to others. There is nothing that I dislike about the racquet. I will definitely purchase another in the future.
From: Richard, New Jersey. 4/11

Comments: I love this racquet. I have used it for over a year now and I have never played better. It is a mixture of power and control that is unlike any other. If you have a powerful topspin forehand this is the racquet of choice.
From: Will, Philadelphia, PA, US, 4/11
String type and tension: 62
NTRP Rating:5.0

Comments: To be honest I struggled with this stick. It's heavy & you have to be 110% on top of your game to reap the benefits. Forehands were ok, one-handed backhands were a struggle, volleys were solid. Due to the weight & especially if you're up against a big hitter, I had a tendency to catch the ball late & I've never seen myself hit it to the net.
From: Chris, Australia, 03/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Blackcode & Babolat RPM Blast at 59lbs

Comments: I have had this frame for about a year! Love it but it demands a lot from me. I have to be focused and have a lot of energy or it punishes me right away.
From: Mattias, Sundsvall, Sweden, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat Xcel Power & Luxilon Big Banger 26kg

Comments: I played with this racquet for about a month and a half, and it's a fair racquet. I didn't find anything special about it, except that the serve was a lot bigger then most, very similar to the Babolat Pure Drive Roddick.
Groundstrokes- At the very beginning when hitting with this racquet I was launching everything long and hitting the fence. The racquet had a lot of power in the beginning. But after about 30 - 45 minutes the racquet settled in and I was getting the control I needed. I didn't find much topspin from the racquet, but I got fair slice. Stability is a bit of issue, but that's an easy fix with lead tape. Groundstrokes Overall: 8.2/10
Volley's- Volley's were pretty good. I liked the touch that the racquet had. I could feel the d30 make the racquet flex more when I went for those drop shots, which was good and bad. Good because they were short and out of reach. Bad because I hit the tape more often and they didn't go over as much with this one. After a while my volley's started to get worse and worse with this racquet so that I tried to avoid the net.
Volley's overall: 7.6/10
Serve's- Serve's were great with this racquet. Not amazing, not astonishing, just great. Serve's were great because I was getting a lot of aces on the first serve, about the amount maybe more maybe less than with the Pure Drive Roddick gt. They weren't amazing or astonishing because the spin was not very good, so when going for kick or slice on the second serve it would not drop like it should have. Even with the maneuverability of this racquet I just could not get that spin.
Serve's overall: 7.7/10

Comments: I found that this racquet plays a lot lighter than it's specs (335g). I recently bought this and the Radical Pro, and I've found the pros and cons of both. With the YouTek Speed 18x20, I really enjoyed the lighter swingweight. I found this racquet more maneuverable and allowed for those last minute change of decision in shots. I agree with some other reviews that it lacks a bit in stability probably due to combination of wider and lighter head. Overall I love the racquet and prefer it over the Radical Pro. I guess it's just the combination of the weight (to give the power) and light swingweight to give the maneuverability that really suits my game. I also found it quite forgiving and still could generate power even missing the sweet spot (a lot more forgiving than some of the stiffer Wilson racquets).

Comments: I've owned this racquet for two months now, and I have started to see great improvement in my game. I had to work on my swing a little but got the idea now and my forehand works excellent. Another improvement is when hitting the serve, I manage to get a lot of power on my serve and also it is very easy to get good angles when serving. Overall, it is a great racquet.
From: Gabi, Romania 10/10
String type and tension: hybrid 26/27 kilos
Headsize: 100 sq

Comments: I bought a couple of these because they were a good price. Immediately, I had buyer's remorse. The biggest problem, they were too light. I added some lead tape to 3 & 9 and then to the top of the handle under the grip. It has definitely helped and I do not have that same remorse. I am now actually glad I got them. I am able to get decent spin generation with ground strokes, both with topspin and slice. The power is lower, but I would rather get them in anyway. I have been able to hit some incredible serves, with high pace, wicked slice and nice kick. Volleying has been great as well.
From: Greg, Canada, 09/10

Comments: It is a solid frame with good control, balance, and power. It is a little too light, I would suggest to add couple grams on both the handle and the head. It's a really good combination of control and power. I guess people will think it's a little bit too heavy if they're the light flat hitter: I highly recommend this frame for high 3.5 and above players.
From: Justin, Denver, CO, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Luxilon BB ALU/Babolat VS Gut, 54/56
Headsize: 100 sq.inch

Comments: I played with this racquet expecting to have great maneuverability and what I got was a brick for a racquet it is so heavy. It's hard to be able to adjust well to the shot. It had a lot of pop and power but a lot of racquets have that plus the maneuverability.
From: Chase, Dana Point, CA, USA. 09/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger
Headsize:18/20

Comments: I have used this racquet for about a month and decided to send a comment. I would say this is a well developed racquet. I would not know how close this mass production version is to the one Djokovic is actually using, but it seems this one is reflecting a lot of his requests and preferences for a racquet. If you have a similar hitting style, probably you will get faster, deeper shots with even more amount of spin effortlessly than with most of the racquets you're currently using. I was using Babolat PD before, and if it helps for some people, Youtek SPEED 18x20 requires more natural, precise, somewhat relaxed, well developed swing, and PD may be more forgiving in some tight shots. For example, in some passing shots, PD may be able to produce a bit more wickedly dropping shots after the net. SPEED 18x20's ball may take more natural path though it may be faster. Service may be as good as PD, but easier to swing thorough and also easier for your wrist and arm. In most of the shots SPEED 18x20 is better in control and touch, especially drop shots and topspin lobs, etc. The balance and weight is perfect for me. I agree to Selcuk's comment. This racquet teaches you how to hit the ball properly. If you are over 4.0 level player and improving fast and motivated, this one takes you to a new stage.
From: Iz, Toride, Japan, 08/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 56/54 lbs

Comments: Excellent racquet, great control and good feel but you have to have a long fast well developed swing to otherwise you'll struggle to get more than half of the balls back over the net.
From: James, Nashville, TN, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Wilson natural/Luxilon Alu power rough 56/52

Comments: This is a perfect racquet for me. I am level 4 player. With this racquet I learned how to swing. If you swing properly it works very well. The ball goes like a bullet. If you have technical deficit you won't like this racquet. This is a L5 swing type. So you can choose a different racquet if you are a lazy player. Also, control and spin sense are also outstanding.
From: Selcuk, Istanbul. 06/10
String type and tension: 18/20 27kg

Comments: This is a nice racquet, I like the specs. But somehow it doesn't work for me. I play a Volkl PB 10 mid+. I know it sounds strange, but the racquet does not feel that heavy. The spec says it's almost the same, but.... Most of all I need more plow through, it's too weak there. I hit and hit but can't finish the point the same way as the PB 10. Spin wise the racquet deliver, plenty of spin even though it's a 18/20.
From: Rasmussen, Denamrk. 6/10
String type and tension: Signum pro tornado 17, 28 kg
NTRP Rating: 5,0

Comments: I love this racquet!! Such a great racquet to play with!! Changing from a Babolat Pure Drive as I needed more control and a less stiff racquet on the shoulder when serving, this racquet excels in all departments. My biggest weapon is my serve, and with this racquet I can still generate lots of pace on flat serves like the Pure Drive, however I have so much more feel, consistency and speed on second serves. I can hit out much more on my groundies without the fear of overhitting, and with the right set up I believe it can be better! At net I really like the soft but heavy feel I can get with this racquet, with stability not being a problem for me at all. Although I haven't really read into much of the d3o technology, to me it does feel softer on touch shots and harder on bigger shots. I have a one handed backhand which is probably my weakest shot, and although I don't think this is the best racquet for one handed backhanders, I can still see a good improvement on my backhand compared to the Babolat. Before this I demoed the mp 16x19, Babolat Pure Storm Tour gt, Head YOUTEK Radical mp and Head YOUTEK Prestige mp. I, however, felt this racquet had the perfect blend of weight, power, control and stability for my game, with no pain on my shoulder at all compared to my Pure Drive. For any 3.5/4.0 and over players looking for a more controlled racquet but still has its own power in the frame, and pretty nice on the arm you should definitely try this. Great job, Head!!
From: Adam, London, UK. 6/10
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro 57 Ibs
NTRP Rating: 3.5/4.0

Comments: The Speed Mp 18X20 has taken my breath away. It is a solid frame and I love the balance, power and control. Coming from a Prince O3 Speedport Black, I needed more control and less power. With the right set up, you can swing all out with good technique and you will be rewarded. My serve has more pop and spin. I enjoy this racquet at the net because of the sweet response when hitting a solid volley. Just add some lead weight at 3 & 9 to make it more stable against heavy hitters.
From: Danny, Houston, TX, USA 04/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2 17 54/56

Comments: Great racquet! I get lots of control from all areas of the court. I think I will have to buy new ones soon. The Speed MP 18x20 may well be my favorite frame. My semi- western forehand with lots of topspin gets enough control from everywhere. I prefer this one more than the Speed MP 16x19 because I can get lots of spin with everything. My serve is more effective and faster.
From: Juan, Miami, Florida 03/10
String type and tension: Luxilon BB Alu Power 16l@ 56 lbs.

Comments: This racquet is awesome!! I used to use the Aeropro Dirve Cortex but it had a little too much pop for me. I wanted a heavier racquet, but one that I could manage. This one is perfect. For an 11.8 oz racquet it feels a lot lighter. I felt I could hot out without worrying about the ball flying. It worked from all areas of the court. I found this one to give better spin then the 16x19. Maybe that's the Black Code I'm using. If your looking for something that works from all areas of the court this is one to try!
From: Johnny, San Diego, CA 03/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code, 53lbs
NTRP Rating:junior, varsity high school player

Comments: I play all-court, and this is one of the few racquets that's capable of playing everywhere, at least from what I've tried. Really low swingweight for what you would think, it's pretty maneuverable. A little lead can fix any stability problems you may have with this
From: B.T., Cleveland OH 01/10
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Power Mains, Gamma ZO magic crosses (53/57)
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: I used to play with a Babolat Aero Pro Drive with Cortex but decided to demo racquets at the local tennis shop for a few months. After demoing many racquets (including Kblade 98, Kblade tour, Babolat Pure Storm GT, Babolat Pure Drive GT) I finally found the frame I wanted. I did try the Youtek Speed Pro at first but I hated the stiffness and feel. I kept thinking I was swinging a hammer. But after demoing the MP 18x20 version from TW, I fell in love with the racquet. My groundstrokes powerful, my serves became consistent and deadly, and volleys improved a lot. I would choose this racquet over any new Aero Pro Babolat can make. Also the feel and touch of this racquet is incredible. Going to keep with Head from now on. Can't wait to get mine in the New Year!
From: Duy, Davis, CA, USA 12/09

Comments: I really like the feel of this racquet and the ability to generate power off the ground strokes and serve. I don't think it's the best volleying racquet but it's not bad. I added about 1oz of weight to the 10 and 2 positions of the head and a bit to the grip. I found that this change really helped with the feel.
From: Brendan, Los Angeles, CA. 11/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger 60lbs

Comments: This frame gives you very nice weight and plow through the ball on groundies and serves. I was afraid it would be too slow at the net (I mostly play doubles). Volleys feel very solid!!! I really prefer the 18x20 pattern to an open pattern. I originally went with the Speed Elite and decided to try the Speed MP (18x20). I think I'll stay with the Speed MP due to the weight, feel, and dense pattern. This frame offers better "pop" than the YouTek Radical. Feel free to swing out with this frame too. If you put topspin on the ball, you can really take a full cut with the Speed MP. The dense pattern gives you very nice control.
From: Alex, NC (USA) 11/09
String type and tension: Gosen OG Micro 17g (54# M's, 56# X's)

Comments: This racquet is extremely stiff. No feel or spin. My arm was shaking even after I put a dampener and it just has a dead feel to it, very uncomfortable. I use a head Microgel racquet and it has way more feel and comfort to it. I give this a 5/10
From: Anon, Ontario, Canada, 11/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger-57

Comments: This is an amazing racquet. I almost went with the MG Instinct and I'm glad I didn't. The added accuracy and weight is a nice benefit. I'm in my 44's and after trying some sub 11oz racquets and suffering for it I'm back to a heavier stick. I do take a full swing at the ball and hit mostly with topspin. This racquet has a huge sweetspot. It feels better in my hands each time I play with it. I have no negative feedback.
From: Carlos, Porto Alegre, Brazil. 10/09
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro 54lb

Comments: I changed from K blade 98. I wanted less power and more heavier one. This one was perfect. First it felt like I was swinging nothing really. So when I put 5 grams on 3&9, it performs much better. Also my volley and grounds become beastly! I can control better than I did with the Kblade98. I really don't care about the power of the racquet because I'm pretty big and tall. I recommend this to anyone who has good grounds and power.
From: John, Kim, Virginia 10/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu power rough @ 60lb

Comments: Just bought 2 of these the other day...amazing racquet! An extremely solid racquet. Great touch, feel, power, EVERYTHING!!!!!
From: Jeremy, Tucson, AZ,USA 09/09
String type and tension:Luxilon BB Alu power / 52lbs

Comments: Great racquet. if you're a 4.5 or better and looking for a switch it's worth a try. Easy on the arm and offers a high level of performance.
From: anon. 09/09
String type and tension: Gosen polyspin 16 and spiky shark 16 great combo

Comments: Been playing with this stick for one month and I haven't dropped a set yet! It has incredible feel and response... such a solid feeling racquet. I love serving with this stick... it's really rewarding.. nice spin and placement.. feels great! I have a one-handed backhand, which I'm hitting with more confidence... I used to slice a lot on it.. >_>. Great racquet!! Highly recommended.. we'll See you on the tennis court!!
From: Chanhpheng, Des moines, IA, USA 08/09
String type and tension: Head synthetic gut 55 lbs

Comments: Just purchased the Youtek Speed MP 18x20 (100sq inch) I usually use the the Prestige, I found the racquet lighter and stiffer which gave me tonnes more on my serve and a lot more control on my groundstrokes. I am using Banger string and in combination with the racquet I have had more trouble hitting the ball out of the court as the spin has been great. As far as volleys, it's a bigger head but its light weight allows me to maneuver quickly at the net. (I was planning to buy the 98 sq inch head Youtek but this has been a pleasant surprise).
From: James, Canada. 8/09
String type and tension: Big banger Power spin 16, 58
NTRP Rating: 4.0, 4.5

Comments: I usually hit with the Prince Pro Tour MP 18x20, but I have been hitting with the Speed MP 18x20, and I actually am very happy with. It feels more solid and lighter weight than my previous racquet. I got more control on the ball with my groundstrokes. Also, my spin and kick serves have got extra pace / control. At net, I can see an impressive blend of stability, maneuverability and comfort. I love this frame.
From: Gabriel, Bogota, DC, Colombia. 7/09
String type and tension: Head FXP Power 16 String, 58 lbs

Comments: Nice racquet from all areas of the court. The 18 x 20 pattern helps the flat hitters, rewarding them with spin and control. Agree with the other feedback on the consistency that this racquet adds to your game. Really big hitters can push it around a bit, but there are plenty of ways to add additional weight. My serve has been poor of late but the Speed MP gave me extra pace for flat and control for the spin/kick serves. Really nice racquet that you can have confidence in from all areas of the court for "trench diggers" or serve and volley type players.
From: Jeff, KY. 7/09
String type and tension: L66 @ 57lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5 Microgel Prestige user

Comments: I prefer the prestige microgel. This Speed 18x20 doesn't have a solid feel and is very unstable w/off center shots. As of now, I prefer the Wilson Kblade 98, but I'll wait for the YOUTEK Prestige, to find a replacement of my current stick.
From: Jose, Lafayette, La. USA 07/09
String type and tension: Babolat fine play 16g, 59lbs
Headsize: Wilson ProStaff Tour Classic 6.6

Comments:This stick is not like the prestige series at all. The head is larger, has a rounder shape, and while HL like the Prestige, the weight is distributed much differently. Overall, I kind of like the frame, especially this 18X20 version as it's still very spin friendly despite the dense pattern. The frame plays very crisp, but ultimately I find it to be too stiff for me. With a leather grip, an over grip, and full poly it's an enjoyable hit, but I think the lack of weight in the upper hoop requires a little bit of lead for stability against heavy hitters.
From: Paul, Murrieta, CA, USA, 06/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu rough 55/52

Comments: I hit with the Speed MP 18x20 for about two weeks. I usually hit with the Prince Tour MP 16x19, which I am mostly happy with. I really liked the feel of the Speed MP 18x20, very solid, great pop on my serve, and really nice feel at the net. It seemed that I got more action on the ball with my groundstrokes as well. My game was more consistent, and it felt more effortless, or more natural I should say. I read another post about the Speed MP 16x19, and how it seemed to play longer than the 27" length. I definitely agree with this on the 18x20, not sure if that has to do with the lighter swing weight than my Prince frame or what? I was picking up a lot of balls that felt like they should have been out of reach. I consider myself an all-court type of player, I like the baseline groundies, but I love to serve and get into the net. I'm pretty sure it came with the Head Sonic Pro black strings in it, and the tension I would guess was around 57lbs. I already use that string in my Prince racquets, so I knew how it was going to play. I can't really think of anything I didn't like about the racquet, except for I can't buy one yet!
From: Mark, Washington, USA. 6/09