Comments: I used to play the Prestige 93 sq. inch version about 12 years ago. I always liked the way the Prestige line plays with comfort, control, and just enough power. The past 10 years I've been playing a weighted Babolat Pure Drive (Team version & GT). I decided that I wanted to go back to a heftier frame. I played the ProStaff 6.1 BLX and K- 6.6 awhile, then hit with a friend's Prestige Pro, and couldn't get over how light and maneuverable it was for the weight (11.5 oz. unstrung). I just bought two new ones strung with RPM Blast 17 gauge mains and Technifibre 17 gauge crosses at 57 lbs. I'm getting great spin and pace on serves, incredible ease of movement and stick on volleys, great angles on ground strokes, and plenty of access to spin or a fast flat winner. This is a must try for older accomplished players like myself who thought that they needed a lighter frame to compensate for lost flexibility and strength. I'm 52 and I'm still beating some 20 year old college players with this stick.

Comments: I have now been playing with this stick for around 15 months. Finally, I got it tuned just right and it is by far the best all court racquet I've ever used. The Wilson K Six One Tour comes close, but without as much pop and power, and a bit heavier. I'm around 50 and played quality high school ball, and presently a solid 4.5. A bit of lead at 3 and 9 o'clock (3 grams total) and 2.5 grams in butt cap. Along with a dampener, the stick comes in at 350 grams and balance at 32 cm. Great set up with low tension poly. Easy on the arm. The 16x19 patterns typically have larger sweet spots and a softer feel. Give it a try!
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 18 G at 52 lbs

Comments: I love this racquet, but struggle to generate pace when hitting off my back foot. When my weight is neutral or if I am moving into the ball I can generate all the pace and depth I need, but when I can't it is a problem. I think as I progress to a 5.0 player this will be a great stick more me. I wouldn't recommend this racquet to anyone under a 4.5 level.

Comments: Before playing with this racquet you have to make an honest evaluation of your skills, you can not squeeze the juice out of this stick unless you have fairly long and fluid strokes. Now all that being said, if you are into no monkey business of any kind and you are serious about your tennis, please give this one a try. The access to spin on this version is better than the other two versions because of the 16 x 19 pattern, still with all the mass and stability of this hammer, you will not get that weird "hollow like" feeling of some other racquets. A lot of people complain about the weight, but this is wrong and I will make a stand, it is not about the weight of the racquet, is about the timing and the smoothness of the strokes, if you bring it back soon enough you will be able to bring it forward way in front of you. Slice, block, flat, topspin, volley, smash, serve, it is all there for grabs. Sure, there is lots of racquets that weight 25-35 grams less that give you as much power as the Prestige line, however they do not give you half of the control you get from this beautiful burgundy colored racquet. I feel I was born to play this racquet, that is as objective a comment I can give.
String type and tension: Signum Pro Tornado at 54 lbs
NTRP Rating: 5.0 +

Comments: Looking for something with a little more mass than the tweener racquet I've been happy with for 10 years now, I stumbled onto a great deal on this racquet and picked it up. I struggled a lot at first (never used a racquet much over 300g, and never owned one over 270-275g) and actually decided to sell it. But I loved the feel of it so much that I could never bring myself to sell it. I loved playing with it, but just couldn't play up to the level I was used to. So I picked up a Speed IG 300 since I figured it would be close enough to what I was used to (270g racquet) that I could swing it better. After using the Speed IG 300 for about 2 months, I picked up the Prestige Pro again and suddenly found I had adjusted my swing/timing and could play much better with it. Selling it would have been a terrible decision. I've been using it almost exclusively for the last 3 months and can't get enough of it; and now I'm selling my IG 300. I've never used a racquet that has such a pleasant and solid feel as the Prestige Pro. Even when I couldn't hit anything with it, I was still addicted to it. I figured that eventually I would adjust to it and it would actually make me a better player, and that is exactly what is happening. At first I was worried about not having enough power, coming from a tweener racquet, so I had it strung much lower than I normally get my old racquet strung at. That was a mistake and I found that even if the racquet is lower powered, the weight/mass makes up for less power off the strings, and I was blasting every ball past the baseline. I learned that with a heavier racquet, you can swing much more casually and the weight pushes the ball as fast as when I swing 'all out' with a lighter racquet. I just had it restrung at a higher tension and I'm much happier with my control and ability to choose the depth of my shots and add spin. Ultimately, I can play slower and easier (as long as I still have a full swing, even if it's slow) but send the ball back just as fast as I used to when hitting as hard as I could with a light racquet. And serves are beyond description when my timing is down. One thing that clicked from the beginning and still is very satisfying is both topspin and slice backhands; they are so easy and effortless with this racquet. I strongly recommend it and even if, like me, it takes a little while to adjust to it, it's well worth it and one of the most rewarding racquets I've ever picked up.
From: Marcus, 8/11
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro / Head Fibergel @ 60 / 62 lbs.

Comments: Following up on my original comments (07/10), I still love this racquet - and believe that I have finally found the ideal set-up for my game. The 17g Black Code provides the control and the bite without being too stiff and the NRG2 provides the pop. They average out at 52 which feels perfect for this frame. Any tighter and I struggle to generate enough power. I have also added some lead tape (4 inch strips) between the 4th and 12th crosses (counting down from the top) and this has increased the solid feel and plow that you need to really make this racquet sing. This is a demanding racquet to play with but if you commit to your shots, it won't let you down. Finally, I play 3/4 times a week including regular team tennis and my 3 frames still look as good as new. Prestige is a really appropriate name for this noble stick.
From: Simon. 07/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 17g at 51 (mains) NRG2 17g at 54 (crosses)
NTRP Rating: 4.5/5

Comments: It is amazing how little information racquet specs convey to make a sensible choice from the range of racquets available in the marketplace. It might be that demos I tried in UK do not match the specs listed on TW website, but, somehow, Head Prestige range swings so much lighter and provides so much more power than other similarly specked models (especially swingweight wise) that you wonder if measurements have any real meaning? I tested 11 racquets in the last 4 weeks (Head: all 3 Prestiges and both versions of Speed, Pacific X-Force and X-Force Pro, Prince Tour 16*18 and Rebel, Volkl PB 325 and Babolat Storm Ltd) and the YTPP is the chosen one. I actually chose Microgel Prestige MP over Pro 2 years ago, but the current Pro model is so much more powerful and generating more spin on the backhand side (despite being much heavier) then MP model that it persuaded me to switch. To be honest, I still prefer the softer feel of the Prestige MP model and I just hope that Head would release 16*18 string pattern version of MP but extra backhand pop and spin compensate for the higher stiffness rating of Pro version. I was surprised that my Pro demo was 11 grams heavier then MP stick. It might be within manufacturing limits, but worth taking into account if you have chance to weigh the racquets before buying. If you are strong 5 and over NTRP level, then the best racquet out of the lot I tested would/could be Volkl PB 325g, but it was way too heavy swinging for my play level and/or physical state (53 years old, 5'10'', 13 stone). If you consider that Volkl is supposed to have swingweight of circa 320, then measurements and/or manufacturing tolerances are not real replacement for testing. It would be interesting to find out what variations TW testers experience in weight and swingweight of racquets from various manufacturers? Maybe racquet brands (or TW?) could provide guaranteed swingweight and weight specs for the additional fee?
From: Andrew. 07/11

Comments: I took off the leather grip and replaced it with a softer synthetic grip, a little longer to accommodate a twohanded backhand. Added a large, multistring dampener from Wilson. Strung up at low tension (48-50 lbs) with thin poly. Plays like a dream. Not too stiff, not too soft. Great serving racquet. Plenty of controllable power and wonderful feel. This setup weighs in at 12.25 oz and 6 pts head light. Very happy with this racquet and there is that amazingly loud and satisfying THWACK when you make solid contact.

Comments: Solid all around play. Good control; impressive spin. It's also easy on arm. Great racquet.
From: Mark. 5/11
String type and tension: Wilson Tour @ 57 lbs

Comments: A little bit stiffer than the MP model but you get a little more spin and pop (especially on serve) from the more open string pattern. Control is still great, with a relatively small head. I strung this fairly low in a full poly set up (50#, 18G) and it feels great. No racquet is perfect at every shot, but this comes pretty close. May consider adding a few grams of lead to the hoop, because stock with overgrip its still at least 7 pts head light, and weighing in at around 348 grams. Overall excellent racquet with great feel and power.
From: anon. 5/11

Comments: I switched to the YTPP from a few 80s Prince graphites. Prior to the YTPP I was using a customized LM Radical MP. I enjoy hefty racquets >11.5 oz strung with balance around 6-8 HL. The YTPP's 16x19 open pattern is actually not markedly open; it's a bit more open than the 18x20 YTPMP. It should provide more spin than the YTPMP, but it's not a spin monster. Still, with my setup listed below I found it a bit powerful because I have long solid strokes. I'll be trying full poly setups at lower tensions, from high 40s to low 50s. What really stands out is that this racquet requires good technique on groundstrokes, volleys, serves. It's demanding but immensely rewarding if you learn to use it well. The pop and feel coming off a good hit is glorious. On lazy days I'm a baseline player, but when I'm feeling good I become an all court player, creating opportunities for approach shots and aggressively coming to the net for put-away volleys. The YTPP is an excellent control stick and I find that I can do everything pretty well with it. I'm loving it and it's my go-to stick now.
From: Mike, Orange County, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Gosen OG Micro 16g @ 57 lbs
Headsize: 98 (string bed closer to 95)
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: This is nice racquet, control is good but you have to create your own power, which is good. I string mine at 50 pounds with Luxilon. All around racquet at net sharp volley serve is really good.
From: Sunil, NY, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Luxilon/Nat gut 50lbs

Comments: First off, great racquet; I used to play with the Babolat Aeropro Drive and my parents got this racquet for me for Christmas. I loved the weight of it. I had it sitting around for about two months before I played with it and it gets so much control and pop it really reminded me of the Dunlop 200 (which I sadly broke all of them on my service) but more spin potential overall. Best racquet I have ever used, I can't even hold my aero drives anymore so if you're around 5.0 or higher and want a heavier stick I'd vouch for this one.
From: Joshua, CA, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Isospeed baseline spin 17g

Comments: First off GREAT RACQUET! I probably demoed 20+ sticks before I picked up the Prestige Pro about 5 months ago. Great power, Control, and Feel. This is the best racquet out there by far. What I love most about this racquet is the plow through without the huge swingweight.
From: Anon, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code @ 55/Babolat N.VY @ 55

Comments: Played with the Wilson Original Pro Staff 85 in college then made the switch to the Ncode tour 90 about 4-5 years ago. I went into the market looking for a racket that was more forgiving and had a little more pop then my previous rackets. I demo'd a few rackets and decided that these would be my new sticks. It's a great serving racket and offers added spin as compared to my previous rackets. It is a very accurate/control oriented racket and because of its head size is also forgivable to off-center hits. As far as power I find it way more powerful than my Wilson´┐Żs. I've had to add more topspin to my strokes to keep the ball in (which is ok). This racket is a great racket on the arm. Although some classify it on the heavier side, I personally think it's easy to swing.
From: Rich, Gilbert, AZ, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Still experimenting, but right now ALU Rough on mains with Gosen OG mico on the crosses.

Comments: I just finished a 4-year phase of playing with Babolat: Pure Drive, Aeropro Drive Cortex, Aeropro Drive GT, and Aerostorm GT. Feeling that I wanted more of a player's racquet and having read the reviews on the Youtek Prestiges, I bought 3 Prestige MPs. Just like Tennis Warehouse's review, the MPs are really good, all-around racquets - amazing control and touch at the baseline and the net. Nevertheless, I had trouble putting any reasonable amount of topspin on the ball (wicked slice though).
I needed something that can give me topspin while retaining all the awesome attributes of the MP. Voila! I bought 3 Prestige Pros 2 weeks ago and am happy to say I have found the perfect racquet! I have never hit with anything that has this perfect blend of power, spin and control. With the MPs I had to add a few grams at the handle to increase plow-through, but the Pro just came perfectly weighted and balanced. The Youtek Prestiges are pretty whippy sticks; they are a confidence booster and make you feel like hitting the ball all day.
Looking back, I think the Babolats are just over hyped. The Cortex line are better than the GTs, which IMO, are getting way too stiff. HEAD has got the power/control thing figured out. I hope they will not end up coming out with stiffer and stiffer racquets just for the sake of it. Power is nothing without control.
From: D.H., Hong Kong, 01/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power Rough mains 60 lbs; Longevity crosses 61 lbs

Comments: This racquet is truly great I have played with it for upwards of two years. I am currently a pro toiling on the Challenger levels and this racquet has been a willing partner. Topspin comes easy and really complements my forehand; moreover there is a wide array of spins, easily generated when serving. This racquet cannot be beat.
From: Phillip, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Prince Beast XP at 57 lbs.

Comments: Played the Wilson Pro Staff 6.0 95 for 20 or so years. Wanted to play with something new to get a little more power and a little more maneuverability. Used the Fischer M Pro No 1 98 for about a year. Great racquet but ball could fly on me at times. The new Prestige's caught my eye and tried them out. The Youtek Prestige Pro blew me away. Killer balance and nice touch of power. The soft feel and control are like my old Pro Staff. Love the stability and spin. To me it's a new and improved Pro Staff 6.0 95. You would need good strokes to use this competitively on a regular basis. It's a low powered racquet. The Tennis Warehouse reviews are very accurate. The combination of balance, stability, swingweight, flex, power, spin and ball pocketing is amazing. Really didn't care for the Midplus version...too much work to get topspin.
From: John, Atlanta, GA, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: Varies but mostly Wilson Syn Gut 16 at 45 lbs

Comments: Incredible! I've been demoing racquets for the last 2 years, trying to find the best one that fits my game. I then stumbled upon this stick from Head. I hit w/it for only a half hour knew immediately that this racquet was very different from the racquets I've hit w/before. Why? I felt at one w/the racquet, thanks to the Youtek technology, when I found myself swinging freely on my groundstrokes & serves. Volleys, drops, & lobs had a soothing yet confident feel to them when hit. More importantly, everything was landing in & w/authority! I felt my consistency & pace improve w/every swing of this stick. For a racquet neutral weight player's frame, this was a truly liberating experience! I now own 3 of these red beasts from Head!! If there is such a thing as a relationship w/a racquet, you can say that the Youtek Prestige Pro & I have tied the knot!!
From: Shane, HI, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 17 strung at 47 (mains) & 52 (Crosses).
Headsize: 98 sq/in
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I have played with the Prestige Pro for the last couple of months, switched from the Wilson K-Factor Pro Tour, for no reason really. In the beginning it took me a while to get used to the balance and to find the sweet spot, but now, now I can really whack the ball with this noble stick. If you are serious about your tennis, and you got the right mechanics and timing, this is a stick for you. Beautiful cosmetics too.
From: Mike, Mexico, 08/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power @ 57

Comments: I demoed 4 different racquets, but immediately fell in love with the Head Prestige Pro after the first hit and I have been playing with it ever since. This racquet provides excellent feedback, great control, and just enough power for those of us who don't train or hit the gym every day anymore. It is the, for lack of a better word, most whippy players racquet I ever hit with. Great spin potential and slices have fantastic bite. However, as powerful and lively as it is, the player definitely needs to take a full cut at the ball to get something out of the stick, especially with a co-poly string. Also, the sweet spot seems a bit smaller than the Prince EXO3/O3 but larger than Wilson BLX racquets for similar head sizes. Overall, the combination of consistent response, stability, and power made it the best Prestige since the original 600.
From: Kevin, NJ, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 16

Comments: I used to play with the Wilson six-one 95 (n-code 18/20) but found this racket to be quite unforgiving if I was having an off day. I switched to the Head Extreme (MG version with lead added), which really helped me to develop all aspects of my game. As my game improved however I found the Extreme to be a little cumbersome. I decided to demo the Prestige Pro because of the specs (98 head, low swing-weight, 16/19) and the excellent TW review and really feel that I have found the perfect racket for me. I can take really full cuts at the ball and feel that I have all the benefits of a players racket - with more forgiveness than I found with the six-one 95. My tennis continues to improve and I believe that the Prestige Pro will be the ideal companion for that journey.
From: Simon, UK, 07/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 17 mains/Head Sonic 17 crosses both at 52

Comments: I making the switch the YPP from the Volkl C10-Pro. The weight of the C10 was giving me problems on the serve. I was looking for a control oriented frame that had good feel. At first when I hit with the YPP it felt very stiff with low power. After playing with the YPP it brought back memories of the original Prestige Classic that I played with for about 10 years. The YPP is great racquet for serving with good pop, spin and power. It just has very consistent feel that a lot of racquets today don't have today. The weight is much more manageable than the C10. I had the old yellow C10's that probably weight close to 13 ounces and a swingweight of 340-350. Now that I'm in my 40's I need a frame where I can generate some good racquet speed. I will not use a poly in this frame as you lose tremendous feel and power. Kudos to Head for making such a great racquet!! I'll be back for more!!
From: Ken, Brooklyn, NY, USA. 06/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Multifeel 16 @ 57

Comments: Switched to this from a Head fxp.prestige team that was 102 head size, 10.9 ozs, even balance and 18/19 string pattern. I was looking for something w/ the classic prestige buttery feel and that was somewhat heavier and more maneuverable at net since I play a lot of doubles. I was also looking for a little more power. I'm very happy so far with this racquet. Even though it is almost a full oz heavier, the head light balance makes it feel lighter than the fxp. It is much more maneuverable at net than the fxp, especially reflex volleys. I am also able to whip the racquet head through the ball much easier on my top spin forehand, making top spin lobs and low dipping shots much easier - a must in doubles. It also plows through the ball much heavier than the fxp on flat groundies, which is due to the extra weight I assume. Control is similar to other prestige's I have played w/. It only took me a match or two to put the ball pretty much where I want it to go. Although, the string pattern is more open than the fxp, the smaller head size off-sets any gain in that department. Ease of stringing is about the same for the same reason. The biggest difference I see in this racquet is w/lobs. It is so much easier to cut under the ball and place deep lobs w/this racquet than w/the fxp. Again, I assume this is from the headlight balance. Serves are about the same as the fxp. Overall, I am very happy w/ this racquet. The soft feel and control make it deserving of the prestige name and the maneuverability and power are excellent as well.
From: Kevin, Hurley, NY, USA. 06/10
String type and tension: Klipper Poly 58

Comments: I was using the Head Microgel version of this racquet and loved it. However, I love this racquet even more! In the beginning, it took some time to get use to because it is a stiffer racquet. Once I got use to it though I felt it was just as good as the microgel, but had more plow through. The biggest difference with this racquet was the serve. I am definitely getting more pop on my serve. Slice and topspin serve also feel better. For a player who can create his own power but still wants an easy swinging, spin friendly racquet, this is the one. I love it and will play with nothing else.
From: Evan, Philadelphia, PA, USA. 06/10
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro, 57

Comments: I am returning to tennis after much time off. I am coming from a Dunlop Max 200G. I tried out a Babolat AeroPro, Prince 03 and 7 other racquets over two days. The Prestige Pro inspires confidence and puts the ball where I want. Great topspin and slice. I am still dialing in my serve, but the backhand grip serve with this thing really kicks hard. I am 6' and 255 lb. I have no problems getting power on the ball and I'm not hitting hard, just trying to hit smooth and with control. Sweet spot hits are great and off center hits still feel controlled and stay in play. Net play is great. No elbow problems. At 11.5 oz. it is perfect weight for me. Lighter racquets just don't cut it for me. This is a solid feeling racquet with great control. Probably not the best choice for total beginners as growing into it could be frustrating.
From: Jose, Napa, CA. USA. 5/10
String type and tension:Hybrid pattern - Babolat Pro Hurricane 13/16 mains and Wilson Syn Gut Extreme on crosses
NTRP Rating: 3.5/4

Comments: I have tried numerous racquets in an attempt to find the right stick for me and I have found it. The number one thing I can say about this frame is that it allows for excellent head speed on every stroke. The 16x19 string pattern definitely increased the spin on my forehand, backhand and serve. I'm not much of a volley-person but to me they felt normal. Some frames that I have tried are the Babolat Pure Storm GT, Head Microgel Radical, and the Wilson KBlade 98. FOR ME, this racquet is the best. Also, in my opinion, it feels NOTHING like the MicroGel Prestige Pro. The Youtek goes through the air much faster.
From: Brendan, St. Paul, MN. 5/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Hitter Rough 17g

Comments: This is the best stick I have ever hit with. Serves have sting, volleys are crisp and groundies get reliably deep and near my targets. My Yonex RDS-002 Tours are "head"-ed for the closet once I pick up an extra one of these.
From: Tom, casselberry, fl., usa. 5/10
String type and tension: gut M/ALU rough X 57/54

Comments: I really, really liked this racquet. I knew as soon as I picked it up for heft and feel I knew it would hit sweet, and did it ever! I found really great spin (I hit pretty flat) and simply lovely feel. Whether it's the balance or some other factor the Pro felt both maneuverable yet substantial. Only quibble is that it sometimes seems a bit too powerful. I currently use Head's Liquid Metal Radical mid-plus, but after this test drive I know what my next racquet will be. Sublime.
From: Matt, Martinez, CA, USA. 05/10
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro, 59lbs(Mains), FXP, 59 lbs,(Crosses)

Comments: Feels pretty good, power level and spin are both good as well. Good volleys and serve as well. Overall, the racquet is pretty good. Not too crazy about the cosmetics, since the microgel version is absolutely gorgeous.

Comments: This is an awesome racquet. It has more feel and power than the BB Mid 11. I found it to be the perfect balance between my BLX 6.1 95 and BB Mid 11. I have been playing with this stick for 3 weeks now and my game had improved a lot. People whom I hit with regularly had been seeing the drastic improvement during our matches. This racquet gave me more confidence with my shots. Been winning and having fun with this racquet.
From: nevillo, san diego, CA. 4/10
String type and tension: Volkl cyclone 16. 55 lbs

Comments: I previously used to the prestige microgel prestige pro ("MPP") for the last 2 years. Contrary to Matt Australia's opinion below, I believe that the Youtek Prestige Pro ("YPP") is a marked improvement over the MPP which is based on my dramatic improved results over my normally weekly opponents as well as my opponents comments that my ball has more depth, pace, and action/kick especially with my topspin forehand. Moreover, I won my first 4.0 singles USTA tournament using the youtek prestige pro, which I started using only 2 weeks before the tournament. I especially like the fact that the YPP is stiffer and has more power than the MPP, which makes it easier to put the ball away. I found increasing your tension 2-3 lbs in the main/cross compared to tension used in my MPP eliminated the spraying problem that people complained about below. Your opponents should beware that when you take a big topspin cut at the ball with the YPP that ball will be kicking up like a mule, which will cause so many errors and thus free points. I strongly recommend demoing the YPP. Lastly, as for the YPP v YPMP, I liked the open string pattern of the YPP over the close string pattern of the YPMP.
From: Jeff, Pasadena, CA, USA 03/10
String type and tension: Luxilon alu power rough @58 lbs (main) and Gosen og sheep 17 @ 60 (cross)
NTRP Rating: 4.0+

Comments: I've been a long time Prestige user & it's by far my fav players stick. Over the years I've tried or used others from Wilson, Babolat, Prince, Tecnifibre & Dunlop. I think the microgel Prestige Pro was the best in a long line & was only hoping for some slight improvement in the latest youtek version. Unfortunately, Head have not managed to add anything to this new line. Worse, the racquet is much stiffer. I've got two of these new ones now, but my new prestige bag will still have my microgels which will still be used in tournaments.
From: Matt, Australia 03/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Red Code 60lbs

Comments: This is my first try at the Prestige line and this is one great racquet. Easily the best model in the Youtek family, it has great spin and easily accessible power, and is awesome on serves. I found that I was able to maintain great depth and spin on rally balls and able to produce nice slices and clean winners. Going to give it another month before I switch from my Rebs, but in the few weeks I have used it and I have fallen in love.
From: Nathan, Melbourne, Australia 03/10
String type and tension: M2 Pro @ 58lb
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4

Comments: I had been using the Babolat Pure Storm Ltd. GT and thought it was the best ever until I tried the Head YOUTEK Prestige Pro. Feels similar to the arm as the Babolat but a noticeable increase in power, yet with excellent control. The biggest difference I found was in the 1st serve -- more power.
From: David, Denver 03/10
String type and tension: Pacific gut/hybrid

Comments: Best prestige by far. It does feel very stiff when I first tried it out but after 15min of hitting, this racquet blended with my game completely. I'm an aggressive baseline player and suited me with the perfect spin and touch I needed.
From: Damin Borooah, Orange County 03/10
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger alu power

Comments: I fell in love with this racquet after the first hit. I've had it for a month now, and the love affair hasn't ended. Obviously, it depends on what specs work for you, but this stick is perfect for me. It feels great on serve, forehand, backhand (I use a one-handed backhand), and it is a gem at the net. If you like a stiffer, heavier frame, you can't miss with this racquet. Give it demo; you won't be disappointed.
From: Jeff, Concord, NC, USA, 02/10
String type and tension: Head FibreGel Power, 57

Comments: I purchased this racquet about a month ago, and I am very pleased with it all over the court. My old racquet, the Microgel Radical Pro (with lead to 12.96oz) is a lot more stiff and harder on the arm. You can feel the youtek D3O really works with improved feel on touch shots or slice and a very stiff plow through when you kill the ball. Incredible power, great spin potential, and good accuracy.
From: Foxsky, Fremont, CA, USA 02/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power/Enduro Pro/Cyberflash @ 60
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments: I demoed this racquet for 20 minutes and I know this is the perfect frame for me. Really good racquet if you have a one handed backhand, great power coming out of the forehand.
From: Hai, Oak park, IL, USA 02/10
String type and tension:55

Comments: The racquet it's very good from the baseline, incredible spin, very good feel of the ball, good for net play, and also very good for serving flat or kick, not that good for slice. The leather grip gave me blisters, so I will have to change it with synthetic, (Karakal PU I guess, and make it longer), and the shape of the grip is horrible (it hurts my fingers), so I'll also try to change it. The strings are ok, but I'll put Big Banger full, or Alu with Vs. It's not a forgiving racquet, you have to hit very clean with it, but the feel is great. And the power and control when I return is amazing.
From: Kevo, Bucharest, Romania 01/10
String type and tension: Head Sonic Pro, around 57lbs
Headsize: 98'

Comments: Solid racket, but give it a few days to break in. Initially feels very stiff compared to the microgel version, but then seems to increase in feel and bite. By the third hit it felt very sold with substantial of pop. Good overall weight and plow through, however swing weight is a bit light. Some additional weight to the head resulted some additional spin and flex allowing for better angles and almost the the traditional buttery prestige feel. Definitely worth a try. Give it a few hits, especially after having used the microgel version or other more flexible spin friendly rackets.
From: Ethan, Hong Kong 01/10
String type and tension: Solinco, Tour Bite 16L
Headsize: 98 Prestige Pro
NTRP Rating: ATP Ranking (6.0 I guess)

Comments:Wasn't overly impressed with the pro. Not as much control as the Mid and MP. I'm a sharp shooter, and like to paint the lines, but my shots with this racquet were inconsistent. Has lots of power and spin potential though. Nice racquet, but would probably go with the MP, or PSTGT over this one. TW was right on with their video review of this racquet.
From: Jeremy, Tacoma, WA 01/10
NTRP Rating:5.0

Comments: Loved the maneuverability of the racket. It seemed really whippy compared to the Microgel prestige pro. Had a difficult time getting consistent depth on groundies. Beautiful paint job
From: Justin, Seattle, WA, USA, 01/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre pro redcode 17
Headsize: 98 sq inches

Comments: I liked the pop that this racquet gave me. I played with it yesterday and was hitting the ball harder than I ever have, but who cares how hard you can hit if it isn't going in. I like this racquet but hate that there really is no control factor. I recommend this racquet to players who have beautiful control and are looking for some power in their racquets.
From: Geoff, Miami, Florida, United States 01/10
String type and tension: 55/62
NTRP Rating: excellent

Comments: Demoed this frame yesterday and all I can say is WOW. Loved the feel and weight on this racquet, great plow through as well. If you're an advanced player who is seeking a hefty racquet with great feel and pop, give this stick a demo!
From: Jeremy, Sydney, NSW, Australia, 01/10
String type and tension: Polyplasma at 55

Comments: I tried this racket out back in December when my club was having a demo night. I liked the classic "prestige" feel and pop. I felt it was very crisp from all parts of the court. You could place the ball anywhere on the court with this stick. Great control. Great feel. Great everything. 9.5/10
From: Tomas, Aurora, ON, CAN 01/10

What Plays Like A Pacific X Force Pro
Spencer Boller
Standard Length Player's Tennis Racquets
What Plays Like A Tecnifibre TFight 325 VO2 Max
What Plays Like A Volkl Organix 10 (325g)
What Plays Like A Wilson BLX Pro Staff Six One 95