Comments: I really disliked this racquet. I felt like I had no control and my backhand was absolutely horrendous with it (usually my best shot). It's as stiff as a board and too powerful with no feel whatsoever. I am in the process of returning and exchanging it now.

Comments: Nice racquet. It provides with nice power, spin, and control. It allows for the power of an OS frame without sacrificing control. Topspins and slices are easy to hit. Takes about a week to get used to, and serving is probably the best part though.
From: Koby, 11/12
String type and tension: Klip Detonator Hybrid 17g @ 57 lbs

Comments: This racquet is awesome! It's at a good price, and has good spin and control. It makes your serve better!
From: Evan, 10/12

Comments: I love it. This racquet is like a modern version of the Donnay Pro-One Limited Edition. The head is the same size and rounded shape (verses the tear-drop shape of the Head Radical OS and Agassi Limited Edition), and the string pattern is the same (16x19). This racquet weighs 10.9 ounces once you add the Tourna Grip and rubber band dampener. It's great on the arm. I can play for 2-3 hours and never feel any discomfort. It improved my game on every type of shot on every part of the court.
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2, 55lbs

Comments: Wow! I totally didn't think I would like this racquet nor did I want to go back to an oversize frame but it amazed me with power and great spin that brought the fast ball back in the court. I'm switching and loving this oversize frame. I say that it's worth the demo.
From: Max, 10/11
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Proline II black, 44/46 lbs

Comments: This is a good update to the 2009 version. I feel a little more solid hit with this one. I have bumped up the weight to 11.2 ounces and it is now 7 points head light. I have no trouble keeping the ball in the court even though I hit a pretty flat stroke.
From: Mike, Huntersville, NC, USA, 3/11
String type and tension:Gamma LWP17 mains at 59, syn gut 16 cross at 56

Comments: Question to TW. Head YouTek IG Extreme OS has being rated by TW with Power Level Medium-High. There is a very similar racquet with almost identical specs (weight, balance, head size, stiffness, beam width,...), the Babolat Pure Drive 107 GT that is rated by TW with Power Level Low-Medium...so following this Power Level catalog I should choose new Head Youtek IG Extreme OS, but is this real or both have similar power level as their specs show?
From: Juan, Madrid, Spain, 02/11
String type and tension: Multifilament, 55 lbs
(Juan, please post detailed questions like this in our message boards under the TW Questions/Comments section in order to get a more in depth answer.-- TW Staff)

Power