Comments: I am playing tennis again after a multi-decade layoff. A former NTRP 6.0, now a 5.0, I am learning new racquet technology and racquets. I tested a lot of racquets before purchasing, and this Four Star just felt right. This is a very powerful racquet, with a proper strike the ball takes on a tremendous pace/velocity. Accuracy is not a problem for me with this racquet, I am able to hit my spots. Head advertises this as a racquet for someone with a shorter swing and playing at an intermediate level, I don't really fit that description, I have a medium to longish swing (particularly forehand side) and play at a more advanced level, but I love this racquet. As I used to in my old playing days, I will constantly be on the lookout for my next racquet, but after testing dozens of racquets I have to say this was my favorite by far - nothing else was close.
String type and tension:Head FXP Power 17 in mains at 58 lbs, Head Natural Gut 16 in the crosses at 56 lbs

Comments: This is the perfect upgrade to the Head Youtek Three Star. You get the best of power and control with this racquet. I haven't lost a match yet with it!
From: Fran, 7/11