Comments: I recently sprained my ankle while playing tennis and was off the court for a couple of weeks. I ordered this brace from tennis warehouse and decided to give playing tennis a shot. Wow! I cannot believe how much this brace locks your ankle in. It gave me confidence while playing tennis to not worry about my ankle. I would recommend this brace to all tennis players out there.
From: Tony, 1/12

Comments: The best brace I've used. It provides great support without completely sacrificing flexibility. I've had multiple injuries to one ankle and have had surgery. I had been taping my ankle until I got this brace and now I've saved a lot of time and money on tape.
From: Pete, 11/11

Comments: Ankle brace was a great value. I am very happy with the Zap.

Comments: I had early ankle injuries from high school, and my ankles were forever prone to further injury. I began wearing this brace a few years ago, and (knock on wood) have not had any further injuries when wearing it. I wear these overtime, throw them in the wash, and they hold up well. I've replaced them when worn down, and am consistently impressed with the constant standard of quality.
From: Kai, 10/11

Comments: It feels like my ankle is taped. Amazing brace! Well worth the money.
From: Dennis, 10/11

Comments: I wanted to comment on a product that has kept me going in tennis for longer than I had ever hoped for. I have had weak ankles for years now and have always had to go through the laborious process of taping both my ankles in order to even get on the court. A friend of mine a while back clued me in to the Hely Weber Webly Zap Ankle Brace and what a difference! Believe it or not my game slightly improved. Better than going the other way. Thanks to the Hely Weber Webly Zap Ankle Brace folks. The main thing is that it works! I am eternally grateful.
From: BigBadBob, 10/11

Comments: The brace provided a lot of support to my ankles! I was impressed how long they have held up. I have had my pair for 6 months and they are still going strong. They are very durable.

Wraps & Supports