Comments: I purchased these shoes about 2 months ago because they were on sale and because I couldn't find my size in Fila's (my preferred make). I had worn Head shoes several years ago, until Head temporarily went out of the tennis shoe business, so I thought I'd give these a try. Big mistake. I have fallen three times in 2 months wearing these shoes. I cannot move quickly side-to-side in them. Yes, the length is true to size, but the width is way too wide and deed (sole to top of instep) for the length of shoe. I feel like I'm wearing clown-shoes and need to replace them. Head, sorry to say, but you really missed the mark with this model.
From: Suzy, 6/13

Comments: I will never buy these shoes again. I bought them about 3 months ago because my Nike shoes, which I loved, were no longer available in my size. These were on sale so I thought I would give them a try. The shoelaces tie before they reach far enough up on my foot. I don't feel as though my foot has enough support. They also make my feet hurt just after a couple of hours on the court. I was at the courts last week and someone asked me if I liked my shoes because they had bought them also and hated them. I agreed. I should have never switched from Nike and now am looking online to buy a new pair of those to replace my Head ones, although I haven't worn them out.
From: Jennifer, 3/13

Comments: My daughter (13yrs) swears by these shoes. We tried Adidas and Wilson shoes but she seems to always come back to these shoes. She has not rolled her ankle yet in these, unlike the other mentioned. They work very well for her.
From:

Comments: This tennis shoe was a little looser in the heel compared to the Prestige Pro. After a few times playing in the shoe my ankles started to ache. After playing two tournaments in a row I had blisters underneath my toes and my ankle became dislocated. I would not recommend these shoes if you want to save your ankles.
From: Sharon, 6/11