Comments: I haven't purchased this bag but I completely agree with JPR. The last series of Wilson bags that were good quality were the K-Factor bags (2007 era). There's been a significant decrease in quality to BLX (2010 era) and BLX Pro Staff (2012 era). I still have my Wilson K-Factor bag from 2007 and it has held up well. I purchased the 2012 Wilson bag and immediately returned it.

Comments: This is what a tennis bag should be; handsome, clean lines, generous space inside, and well made. This is definitely worth the money. I play with a Wilson raquet but the Wilson bags have become so poorly made but even more expensive that I decided to go with this Head bag. I'm not looking back. Wilson, take note...cheap is not cool. Head is on to something.
From: JPR, 7/12

Comments: The Head White Ltd. Edition Bag w/Stand is the best bag on the market. It's so cool looking with the stand. A little pricey but real cool.
From: Marty, 7/12