Comments: Comparatively narrow toe box. I prefer a wider toe box, though true to size. The heel slips a bit too. I haven't worn them enough to judge how well they wear.
From: Rae, 12/12

Comments: Bought these to replace my Adidas Barricades and I was pleasantly surprised! No break-in time required. Went out the day they arrived and played a #1 4.0 singles match and won! Love the new shoes because they look good, feel good, and are very lightweight with ample support.
From: Kim, 6/12

Comments: I bought these shoes having just worn out my Babolat shoes in less than 4 months. There were holes on the surface in 2 places. This model shoe had reinforcement on the upper in both of those areas. Given the sole warranty (I had worn a hole in the soles before) and the upper construction seemed a good fit for me, I decided to try them. It is the first time I order shoes online and would not have been so brave but for the wonderful "Free Return Shipping" that TW provides. The shoes are very nice looking and have wonderful traction, for those who love to run. I am very pleased with this purchase.
From: PB. 10/11