Comments: I upgraded from a Head Liguidmetal 170 and wanted a heavier racquet for more power and this racquet has done the trick. Good control and power and with new reduced pricing is a good bang for your buck.

From: Gary, Walled Lake, MI, USA, 05/13

Skill-level:B

String type and tension: B

Comments: This racquet is great I let people try it and so far nobody has told that it doesn't feel good I have won every c single and c dbl with not a lot of effort and won against b player also.

From: Hector, Davenport, 11/12
Skill-level:c

Comments: I have had this racquet for about a month now. It is amazing! Just like all the other reviews say, the control is right on and great power. I nail the corners from back court with ease. I've had guys at the gym ask how I'm able to hit those shots so well. I highly recommend this racquet!
From: Sean, San Mateo, CA, USA, 08/12
Skill-level: C/B
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: This racquet is amazing, the combination of power and control is crazy. I was using the head Titanium TI.175 and had no idea a racquet could change your game this much. I recommend this racquet to anyone!

From: Branson, Austin, TX, USA, 05/12
Skill-level:C going on B
String type and tension: Head FXP power 17 @30

Comments: Since the first game I played with this racquet, it felt great, awesome power, perfect control. The BEST.

From: Carlos, México, 12/11
Skill-level: A

Comments: This racket played great right out of the box. Once I restrung it with Prince Lighting XX17, I get a lot of power with little effort. The best racket I have used.

From: Steve, Bowling Green, KY, USA, 11/11
Skill-level: Elite/A

Comments: This is by far the best racquet I've owned. The power is unmatched by far. I think for a $229 racquet it should come with a bag though.

From: Curtis, Mead, WA, USA, 11/11
Skill-level: B to C
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: At the beginning I barely hit the ball and it took off now I got better control and it feels great don't regret buying it.
From: Hector, Orlando, FL, USA, 10/11