Comments: I played with this racquet for about 3 months before I began to develope some arm issues. The issues cropped up when I switched back to my spring set-up of poly mains/multi crosses. After doing some research I believe that this light weight, stiff racquet (paired with a poly) is a recipe for arm issues. When I began playing with a more flexible, heavier frame my arm pain began to subside. If you choose this frame I highly recommend playing with a multi at mid to low tension.

Comments: Loved this racquet right from the first demo trial. I was like magic! I bought the racquet and played with it about 2 weeks before the arrival of tennis elbow. I played no tennis for almost 3 weeks. No elbow issues until I went back on the court today. After about an hour of doubles, the tennis elbow was back. The magic is gone!
From: Jo, 7/12
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Bi-Phase 17 @ 54 lbs

Comments: I have been playing with Babolat Pure Storms and Babolat Pure Drives. Lately, my tennis elbow has been irritating me again so I chose this one to demo. The 1st time I played ok with it but decided to try it 4 more times before I purchased it from Tennis Warehouse. The reason for my decision was the feel weight and maneuverability of the stick. I liked the way it stroked let alone the speed of the ball coming off the racquet. I sliced more and the topspin, backspin I could mix it up. When it came to serving, I paced the ball where I wanted it and the ease of the head during the stroke lessened my double faults. All in all, I have been looking for a new better racquet and I actually found one in this Head product. I have not played with a Head racquet since college 26-30 years ago and I used to play with a red framed Head Pro, talk about dating myself. Then I went to Dunlop for 20 years. I tried Babolat and now back to a Head item. All in all, test this racquet. Lastly, it was great for taking pressure off my tennis elbow.
From: Sam, 6/12
String type and tension: Wilson Hollow Core, 55 lbs

Comments: This is a great transition racquet for a junior player moving into an adult frame. Because it is so light it helps the junior player develop their skills (e.g., acceleration during a service motion). It is also a stable racquet at the net. A great racquet at a great price for transitioning from the U10 to U14 range.
From: Jan, 4/12

Comments: This is a very good racquet. I changed the regular grip to a leather one and found this helped the balance to be more head light which I like. Plenty of power with maneuverability which helps now I am getting a little older. Grip shape a little annoying, coming off a Babolat. It has a very open pattern and I find the strings break more often then they normally have in the past. There is good spin though so you can't have everything. Strange having the shared holes, seems like "old style". Makes stringing a fraction slower. Overall, very very happy with racquet.
From: Glen, 9/11