Hi-tec Infinity Flare 4:SYS Shoes Blue/Lime Customer feedback

Comments: Durability is an issue. Insoles, plastic heal protector, and sides are starting to falling apart after 2 months of play.  Recently feel the inside is pinching my toes. I'm using these on badminton floor mats.  [UPDATE: The store that I purchased these shoes from agreed to send in the pair for warranty approval. The supplier sent me back the 2013 model for free. So far no issues to report. It is slightly narrower than the 2012 model.]
From: Thomas, BC, Canada, 08/13
Skill-level: Intermediate

Comments: I like these shoes a lot, they are extremely light and breath well. The durability seems good so far. I have used them for 6 months now. I will comment on traction however, if the court is even slightly dusty, they lack in traction. Keep the soles wiped off and they are an awesome shoe.
From: Jeff, ND, USA, 05/13
Skill-level:B

Comments: Light weight and minimal. I have been an Asics fan for many years. I recently started wearing Five Finger shoes to help strengthen my feet and improve my over all health so I am always looking for light/minimal shoes to wear in the sports that I like to participate in. These shoes were a perfect match. They grip the court well and help improve my footwork on the court. I bought a pair of Asics Gel Sensei 4 to compare with these and they felt like I was wearing a pair of combat boots compared to the Hi-Tec Infinity Flare 4 shoes. I like them so much that I bought a second pair to alternate with.
From: Angel, FT Hood, TX, USA, 02/13