Comments: This string is amazing. I use it a poly hybrid as my crosses with Alien Black Diamond 16g after switching to this from my full bed of Alien. I've noticed a great increase in spin and control with a nice little extra pop to help me get the ball deeper. All in all I'd recommend these for anyone looking to get a little extra "oomph" in their game.
From: Jake, 10/12

Comments: Changed to this after using Lux ALU Power Rough for years. This is a better string on all categories. Better feel, softer on the arm, and yes, more spin. And cheaper! I'm glad I found this. I've been using it for almost a year now with a Head PC600, strung at 25/24 kg. I'm a 30 year old aggressive baseliner.
From: Nikos, 8/12

Comments: I've just hit with this today and my first reaction was "WOW"!!!!!! It gave tons of power and control. I feel the best shot is a flat one with this string because the 17 gauge gives it enough spin that it can keep hard shots in. The strings don't move at all when you hit even on a slice of toppin shot. Overall a great string for a big hitting flat hitter but can work great for topspin players too!
From: Jonathan, 6/12

Comments: Since I've been stringing racquets with Head Sonic Pro, my customers keep asking for it. Excellent touch and feel string. Excellent spin potential, if your technique is right. Keeps its tension for a long time. Overall, great value for its price.
From: Mishell, 10/11

Comments: Probably the best discovery I've made in the last 5 years. I've been stringing racquets for about 18 years and this string has it all. Pop, control and feel. It's definitely worth trying out!
From: Mishell, Dolbeau, Quebec, Canada. 5/11

Comments: Wow, I'm really surprised that there are not a lot of reviews on these strings. They are amazing! I used this string on my Head Microgel MP. I restrung it 5 months ago and it hasn't lost any feel. I play high school tennis and I play 5 days a week for about 3 hours a day. I tried many strings like Hurricane Pro Tour and Babolat RPM Blast but these are the best strings I've used. I also like the price!
From: Julio, Murrieta, CA, USA. 4/11

Comments: I recently tried this string in the crosses with Titan natural gut in the mains. I loved these strings. I have used these stings before for the full stringbed and loved them. The only thing I did not like was the orange color, I like it in white better. So TW if you can get this half set in white please do, thanks.
From: Hector, Texas, USA 10/09