Head Super Comp Overgrip White 3 Pack Customer feedback

Comments: Did not care for this grip at all. Hardly any cushion and a bit slippery after a couple of sets. Will try something else next time.
From: Gary, 8/13

Comments: This grip is great. The tackiness lasts for a while and it doesn't slip. I don't see any difference with this and the Wilson Pro overgrip and it's much cheaper too.
From: Angela, 8/13

Comments: Purchased a pack of this based on how tacky it felt. It remained tacky throughout play, so much that it created blisters on my fingers, especially my thumb as it split it open. Not my favorite grip, I wouldn't recommend it to others.
From: Bill, 3/13

Comments: This is an alright grip. I found it to be kind of slippery when you sweat a lot, other than that it was an overall alright grip.
From: Tyler, 2/12

Comments: I really like this grip. It doesn't slip and is a good price as well.
From: Albert, 9/11

Comments: I honestly don't see much difference between this overgrip and the popular Wilson Pro overgrip. I feel the Head Super Comp overgrip has almost the exact same tacky feel and durability. I've got this overgrip on my two Head Youtek IG Speed MP's and don't think I'll be looking back.
From: Josh, 8/11

Comments: Great all around grip. Good price!
From: Tom. 6/10

Comments: Great overgrip! It plays well with the Wilson BLX Six.One.Tour.

Head Super Comp Overgrip White 3 Pack - Where to go from here