Comments: It took a while to get into a groove with this racquet; however, after I got used to it and realized I had a great racquet! It gives plenty of power (pop), has a good sweetspot and a ot of control. I was impressed with the spin that this racquet produced from the baseline. Serves and overheads are fantastic. I definitely recommend!
From: Rodolfo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. 1/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 56 / Luxilon 58

Comments: I am a hard-hitting baseliner with topspin and flat hard first with a kick second serve; also a two-handed backhand. I tried this racquet because of the weight and stiffness. Most people don't pay attention to the stiffness, but for me and my shoulder, it's very important to find a softer racquet to keep injuries down. That along with the price makes this a great racquet. I think it's safe to say it plays like an I Radical but is much softer with better control and more pop than the Prestige. This racquet gave me the weight, a slightly larger head, and the ability to hit out on my forehand. I found this racquet to hit phenomenal topspin, slice and kick on my second serve. If you are used to a tight string pattern like the Prestige, you may have to find a new string because this racquet will go through string quickly if you don't find the right match. The more open string pattern will help you get more spin, but if you are looking for a great combo string, look at what I have below strung in this racquet. The Gosen string works great for me in this racquet at 62 lbs. The sweetspot is quite large and when you hit it, you're rewarded with a lot pf controllable power. I agree with the other writer who states "if you want control and power, choose this; if you want pure control, choose the Prestige." I now have pop where I didn't. Try this stick if you're looking for a softer frame (there aren't many of those left), a more forgiving sweetspot, and control/power that allows you to really take a huge cut at the ball from anywhere on the court.
From: BD, Delray Beach, Fl. 12/076
String type and tension: Crosses: Gosen Micro 17; Mains: Polylon 17
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments: The weight of this racquet as other people have said isn't an issue. However it hits long easily and the spin generation (topspin) is not enough to offset this. If you're facing a big server this sprays the ball everywhere. Had mine restrung tighter tensions but still unpredictable. Actually likes you to hit flatter groundies except on serve where spin and pace is good. Volleys very good. Overall this racquet is OK but I wouldn't recommend at this price. My 6.0 85 produces better quality spin, work that out.
From: Ryan, USA, 12/07
String type and tension: Signum Pro Poly Plasma, 60lbs

Comments: Was struggling to try other rackets after reading that this is supposed to be a "heavy" one. But once you tried it it proves otherwise. Awesome racket with lots of control.
From: SDS, China, 11/07
String type and tension: Head IntelliTour 16, 60lbs

Comments: You shouldn't be afraid of this racquet's heavy weight. It's head light, so it actually maneuvers better than a racquet that is lighter but more head heavy. Oversize Flexpoint Radical is fairly similar if you're still scared of weight. It's easy to generate lots of spin on both wings. Weight really gives advantage on returns of fast serves and also volleys. Serves have extra pop. Amazing control combined with power. Great racquet. Love it.
From: Wei, Pennsylvania. 10/07
String type and tension:Luxilon Big Banger @ 62
Headsize: 100 sq. in.
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: Out of all the racquets I've played with I like to compare this racquet to the Andy Roddick Pure Drive w/cortex. The head sizes are the same and the weights (actually and feel) are about the same. This racquet is way better, mostly because of its solid feel. This racquet offers what the most recent racquet technologies (kfactor, aerogel, MICROGEL) are trying to do with racquets, make them more solid without weight. Yes of course this racquet is heavy but its 100sqin headsize gives plenty of power and pop. This is a great tweener racquet.
From: Tim, WA, USA, 08/07
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Redcode @ M:55 lbs, X: 52 lbs
NTRP Rating: Junior Champs

Comments: Few thoughts on this racquet. Only a junior player so the 12 ounces was a bit heavy. It is a very heavy racquet. Ground strokes are crisp and clean. Was able to generate very good spin with the racquet with my multi strings at 57 pounds. Itís just so hard to maneuver the racquet for volley, which doesn't suit my game very much. Not too impressed with the serves on this racquet so I guess the only thing I really liked was the ground strokes and spin. Second serves are not bad but my first flat serves were slowed down a lot. Worked out my arms and still had trouble with the weight. Try a 11.5 (strung) racquet first. If you still find too much power with that then go with this.
From: Terry, NJ, USA. 4/07
String type and tension: Wilson K Gut Pro 17g

Comments: At the first shot, I was impressed. But as time went on that same day, I realized this racket was pretty heavy. I would get shoulder and elbow pain often. However, I got used to the racket by playing everyday and working out, so my body has adjusted to the weight of the racket. Now, I have not played better tennis. My shots are so crisp and I can control where I want the ball. Great buy.
From: Hubert, Weston, FL, USA, 04/07
String type and tension: M: Babolat Pro Hurricane 16g X: Prince Topspin 15L
Headsize: 100 sq. in

Comments: I am a firm believer in demoing a racquet for yourself rather than relying solely on reviews and word-of-mouth. I demoed many racquets before I decided to buy this one. Wilson N6.1 95, Wilson nTour Two, Prince O3 Hybrid Spectrum MP, Head Flexpoint Prestige MP, Head Flexpoint Radical MP, and Head Flexpoint Instinct MP. After demoing these racquets, I determined I liked a heavier, head-light racquet for control, since I am a free swinger. I narrowed it down to the Wilson N6.1 95 and the Head Flexpoint Radical Tour MP, without even having demoed it. I bought this racquet because I liked the feel of the Flexpoint Radical MP, but felt I needed the extra ounce of weight, and the open string pattern, since I enjoy generating lots of spin. I just played with this racquet for the first time and after about 15 minutes of adjusting to the new stick, I found I was hitting balls deep with tons of spin and pace. This racquet is great for players who are strong enough to generate good head speed. Many people have said that they get more control by swinging harder with this racquet, and I definitely agree. I'm looking forward to hitting the courts again soon!
From: Peter, San Jose, CA, USA. 3/07
String type and tension: Wilson NXT Max 16g @ 60 Lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.0 - 4.25 and rising (now that I have this racquet!)

Comments: Had this racquet for about 2 months now. Took a while to get into a groove with this racquet for me coming from a Wilson 95 sq. inch player frame. I strung this with Luxilon ALU Power Rough. This combined with my loopy whip play style meant I hit with probably too much spin and not enough penetration. I have now adjusted my swing to a longer one with less whip. Not only do I have more balance and quicker repositioning, I find that my shots feel awesome and have pinpoint precision.
From: Rob, Sydney, Australia. 3/07
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power Rough @ 56 Lbs

Comments: I have used the flexpoint radical tour for about 18 months. Compared to my liquid metal radical mp (which were too light) this is a very nicely balanced racquet - headlight and enough weight for stable, long and heavy swings. Be prepared, however, the looser stringbed and the slightly bigger head size makes you lose some control. It is a unique racquet in that it combines the weight and balance of playerís racquet with a bigger head size. If you are a + 4.5 base line player and are ready to sacrifice some control for more power and spin, this is the racquet for you. Otherwise, buy the prestige mp.
From: Christian, Sweden, 03/07

Comments: This is a great racket if you donít need that much power. It was a huge difference from the Babalot z-lite. This racket has lots of control. I totally recommend this racket for the serious player.
From: Will, Raleigh State, NC, USA, 03/07

Comments: This racquet has a good sweet spot and a lot of control. It's also not to heavy not to light. I can move around easily with this racquet. As I said this racquet gives you awesome feel and control with good comfort.
From: Dhillon, Oviedo, FL, USA, 03/07
String type and tension: Prince synthetic gut with duraflex, 58 lbs

Comments: This is a great racquet. I have not felt anything like this since the discontinued c10pro tour. If you have a big western grip and LOVE flexible racquets, then this is for you. It does have noticeable trampoline effect, and if you weight lift for tennis training and can really get good racquet head speed, the serve on this radical will be something else entirely. This is not for those who like stiff racquets, or those who tend to hit flat continental shots. Volleys could be better in my opinion, but are still not terribly bad. Hit with some big spin and stay back on the baseline then this racquet is for you.
From: Matt, San Diego, CA, USA, 02/07
String type and tension: Luxillon big banger original @64

Comments: Comfortable feel. This racket gives a lot of spin, so be prepared. Offers better placement, but less power. I noticed more kicks on my serves as opposed to my Pure Drive Roddick.
From: Chris, San Diego, CA, USA, 02/07
String type and tension: M: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour X: Xcel Premium 57lbs

Comments: I switched to this racquet from the Head Liquidmetal radical and I have to say that the FXP fits my type of game better. With this one you can create tons of topspin and it provides some nice power. Most of the year, I play on clay courts, so this is exactly what I need. The only concern I have about this racquet is that I'm missing some crispness within the stringbed. So, in comparison to my former Liquidmetal radical, flat serves tend to go too long. But all in all, this is a very good stick for guys who love to camp on the baseline with occasional net attacks.
From: Jean-Philippe, Siegen, NRW, Germany, 01/07
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Alu Power @ 27/26kg

Comments: This racquet is great for spin, control, placement-indeed everything but power. If you need absolute control, go for the Head Flexpoint Prestige, but if you want a little power, and a boatload of control and spin then this is the racquet for you. I used the Babolat Pure Control Team Plus racquet before and while it was great for the topspin shots, I felt a slight loss of control on my volleys and my slice lost a bit of control and was not as piercing as it usually was. The Head Flexpoint Radical Tour racquet brought back my slice and gave it a little extra oomph as well. Volleys are plain sick, I never knew I was this talented. If there is such thing as a game improvement racquet, for me this is it.
From: Branman, Miami, FL, USA, 12/06
String type and tension: Syn Gut @ midline (57lbs) or Poly @ 52lbs

Comments:I've been playing these radical tours for 3 months now. Was playing liquid metal radical. This is a less powerful racquet. I wanted more control on serve return, better court penetration on backhand, and volleys that went in. This racquet immediately provided a deeper, more comfortable, more penetrating backhand. It immediately provided a 15% improvement in serve returns against the harder serving 4.0's. Serve return has improved another 5% with practice. The tour adds confidence and control galore when returning against hot serves. Serves and Overheads were difficult, for 5 weeks, to achieve velocity. I love the sound of this racquet... it pings quietly like an aluminum bat. I have to agree with other reviewers that found generous sweetspot, and forgiving feeling of weight behind groundstrokes. Backhand is more of a weapon now than ever before, Volleys may have lost a little pop, but gained like 40% in accuracy (very fun) Overheads and Serves require concentration to develop; velocity and accuracy are noticeably improved. Half volley is just flat better. Slice, especially off backhand unusually good. This racquet will force you to stroke the ball bigger, more completely with more follow through... or everything will end up slow and short. HOWEVER if you are willing to stroke the ball more completely THIS RACQUET WILL REWARD YOU WITH SOLID COMFORTABLE STABLE ACCURATE POWER... This instrument is easy on the elbow, steady, accurate, and favors control over power. Fabulous defensive weapon and attacks with accuracy, and good access to spin... does eat strings, I recommend a power oriented string. I also recommend this racquet for people bringing their own power to the court but need to harness velocity in favor of more balls in play. Play the power strings and hit away... those balls are dropping in with opponent shocking regularity.
From: Kevin, Prescott Arizona USA, 11/06
String type and tension:Head power plus? 57lbs
Headsize:100sq in
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: WOW. I just bought this racket and by far this is the best racket Iíve ever played with. I demoed a whole bunch of rackets. Like the aeropro drive, the prince o3 tour, the babolat pure drive team plus, the diablo xp, the liquidmetal instinct, the flexpoint instinct, the flexpoint radical, and the flexpoint radical tour. This racket was the best in terms of power, control, and the serves/volleys were good too.
From: Neil, Pickerington, OH, USA. 10/06
String type and tension: Babolat VS. Nat Gut @ 57 lbs

Comments: First, I have to say that I am loving this racquet. It is giving a lot of control I can feel it anytime I pop the ball to baseline, corner to corner, or drop shot to volley. Now I can hit and improve my topspin in my serve much better. I just traded in my Prince Beast for another Radical Tour because I break my string too much when I use Natural Gut. Anyway, you should give this one a try it worth for any player who hard hitter and looking for control.
From: Hai, Rome, GA. USA. 10/06
String type and tension: Natural Gut Main/Cross Synthetic @ 65 lbs

Comments: I just played with my friend's Flexpoint Radical Tour, comparing it with my old Liquidmetal, hoping that there would be a difference. Truth is the "flexpoint" technology that gives you more control (claimed by head) is very insignificant; it's almost negligible.
From: Dave, Austin, Texas, USA. 9/06
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger ACE

Comments: From the baseline and net the racket is prone to twisting. Consequently, because of the spongy feel the "sweet spot" is a misnomer. The racket does not provide superior control and is not powerful. If you hit a flat ball with a continental grip this is not the racket for you. On a positive note, the 120z frame does not feel heavy and you can swing as fast as you like for as long as you like and you will not become fatigued when serving.
From: Paul, Overland Park, KS, USA. 9/06
String type and tension: 60
Headsize: Midplus

Comments: This is a fantastic racquet for strong players needing control. My play style is serve and volley. I demoed a lot of racquets and found this one to "feel" the best along with giving the most control. I was having issues with having to hold back with my Wilson Pro Staff's and this racquet solved it quickly. The topspin I can generate on both backhands and forehands is amazing! I have very loopy strokes and a one handed backhand, so control is a must. I don't have any maneuverability issues at net either. Also, my spin serve to the ad court as a lefty is devilish, in doubles I can pull my opponent off into the next court! I have to string it beyond recommended tensions to get the control I need, but make sure this is in your demo group if you are a powerful player looking for control.
From: Paul, Dallas, TX 08/06
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane 62 pounds
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: This racquet is amazing! It has the perfect combination of pace/spin/and control! As soon as I picked it up I saw an extremely noticeable change in my control. I could put the ball anywhere. The weight of the racquet helped tremendously on the groundstrokes as well as hitting deep on volleys keeping you on the offensive strike. If you have enough strength, it provides you with more than enough power to hit winners from anywhere on the court. The open string pattern gives plenty of spin, especially on second serves, kicking the ball way out. It gave 9 aces in one set. Wow!! The only thing I feel it could be improved on is maneuverability at the net which, it's not bad, but again the open pattern provides drop shots that do just that; drop! I won't use anything else ever again!
From: Nick, Alabama 08/06
String type and tension: head fxp/ babolat. Pro hurricane hybrid 57lbs.
Headsize: 100in

Comments: I bought this in hopes of getting more control than my Liquidmetal Fire. I was happy with it until the second time I played with it. It has no control and no bite. Way to powerful and hefty for my game. It plays better with a thinner gauge string but is still too hefty. I'm going back to the Liquidmetal Prestige.
From: Grant, Littleton 07/06
String type and tension: NRG2 @ 60

Comments: This racquet is great. I demoed the FXP Radical Team, Babolat AeroPro Drive, and Prince O3 Tour as well, but it was no real contest. The Radical Team has some nice pop if you have a good swing but control is good too. Great for drop shots and volleys. Gives me a little extra pop on serves. Great for topspin and some mean slices as well. The only thing I would change would be to make this racquet a little heavier as I'm used to my 13+ oz Pro Staff w/ lead. The Radical Tour is a great forgiving player's racquet. Oh, and the paint is quite cheap. It's already peeling off!
From: Brian, Edison, NJ, USA 07/06
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU-Power 16L/Supersense @ 52 lbs

Comments: I play varsity tennis for my High School, but have always struggled with placement. This racquet gets less power than my Babolat Pure Drive Team, but gets a lot more spin and is easier for me to control. The weight of the racquet makes it easier for me to let the racquet do the work. It's very easy to place the ball while still getting plenty of pace. It's a lot easier to place serves and still get the pace I need to put my opponent off balence. Net play is slow but much easier to get touch drop shops. Groundstrokes are much easier to do whatever I want to with. Overall, it was a great switch for me from my previous Babolat.
From: Eric, Rowlett, TX, U.S. 07/06
String type and tension: Wilson Stamina 16, 60 lbs.

Comments:I recently demoed the Head Flexpoint Radical Tour along with the Flexpoint Radical Oversize, the Liquidmetal Radical Oversize and the Prince O3 Tour Oversize. I have played with a Prince Precision Mono for about 12 years. I love the feel of this racquet but was ready to try a frame with a larger head size that was a little more forgiving. I was actually surprised that the Radical tour blew the others away! This is the only stick I've ever used that required no adjustments on my part! Great on the serve with spin and pace that's easy to generate. Lots of control and stability from all area's of the court. And the 100 sq. in. head size doesn't seem to hurt on off center hits (this was one of my major problems with my current frame). I am switching to this racquet. If you're looking for a racquet that offers a lot of control and forgiveness give this one a try!
From: Jamie, Atkins, VA, USA, 07/06
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: Before buying this racket I had the Prince O3 Silver but after playing a couple of matches I realized that the Prince racquet was not for me, so I started searching for a new racket. By looking at the TW website I saw the Head Radical Tour. By reading the feedback I was convinced that this racquet was for me so I placed the order. When I got it and played the first game with it I was disappointed and thought that I have bought another bad racket. After playing a few matches I must say that I was amazed. Great forehands, backhands, and slices. The serve is a bit hard but it is something that can be fixed. Now I can say that I have found the racket I like.
From: Nikos, Crete, Greece 07/06
String type and tension: Titan natural gut 16, 54lbs

Comments: I play varsity tennis for my high school, but I have always struggled with my consistency. This racquet is a lot more forgiving, and is much more stable than my previous racquet, a Wilson hyper hammer 9.5. It goes well with my groundstrokes and serves, but I had some trouble with it at the net. I liked this racquet from the first hit when I demoed it.
From: Eric, Houston, TX USA 07/06
String type and tension: HEAD synthetic gut 60
Headsize: midplus

Comments: The Flexpoint was awesome. It also had a great blend of stability, power, and control. What I was most intrigued about the harder you hit the ball, the most control you got out of it, which was something I was not used to. I guess the racquet hooks around the "flexpoints" and is able to grip the ball more. I quickly fell in love with this racquet. I felt like I could camp the baseline ALL DAY with this racquet. I was able to have a full swing with confidence behind it, which was what I was looking for. I also loved it at the net. I could punch back balls from big hitters without feeling the shock I normally would with other racquets. This was defiantly a stable racquet, which was expected with its 12.5oz weight. Groundstrokes, volleys, slams, and serves were on the mark. I have fallen in love with this racquet and I have decided to get this one, and I have no regrets. I would extremely recommend this to anyone looking for a fun player's racquet.
From: Eric, Stockbridge, GA, U.S.A. 07/06
String type and tension: FXP 17 @ 59 lbs.
NTRP Rating: 3.0-3.5

Comments: I was using the head LM prestige MP and was happy with it till the thing broke. I bought the head Flexpoint Radical Tour and I was amazed at how good it feels when hitting the ball head on. When hitting with confidence, the racket adds to your power and spin without sacrificing your control. The only problem I had before was producing quality backhand slices and string breakages. It took me a week to adjust my swing to produce quality slices and changed my strings from a multifilament to a basic monofillament.
From: Kaloy, Quezon City Philippines 06/06
String type and tension: Head Ultra Tour @ 58
Headsize: mid
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.5

Comments: This racquet is one of the most comfortable racquets I've ever felt. I've been using the Babolat Pure Drive for so long (4 years) that I had forgotten what a real playerís racquet feels like. The weight is deceiving - plays lighter than it weighs. I agree that this racquet takes some getting used to, especially coming from a much lighter racquet. Once you do make your adjustments though, the racquet is buttery smooth. My advice is to string it tightly (60-65 lbs). There is a noticeable trampoline effect, so stringing it tightly makes up for some of that. It also gives you much more control. The only downside is that I've been breaking strings more frequently. I might have to start using polyester in the mains or something, but it's so worth it. My shoulder and arm have never felt better. I'm never going back.
From: Ken, San Jose, CA, USA 06/06
String type and tension: Gamma Synthetic Gut 16 @ 65lbs.

Comments: Takes some time to get used to the trampoline effect. Likes to be played with a firm confident stroke. The strings break quickly, but I resolved this problem with "stringalings", which prevent the strings from shifting and twisting.
From: Eric, West Bloomfield, Michigan, USA, 06/06
String type and tension: 62

Comments: To begin with I was having trouble finding the sweetspot of this racket, but that could just have been me. After a while I fell in love with this stick! I felt that the 58 flexpoint rating really gave for precision shot making and it might be that the Flexpoint tech. I was surprised to learn that I felt more solid hitting my two handed backhand with this one compared to my previous racket, The POG longbody. This is my first Head racket and I liked the handle shape of this racket better then the Prince rackets; I felt it suited my semi-western grip a hole lot more.
From: Roar, Tromsoe, Norway 05/06
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger original 16 @ 51 lbs

Comments:The Flexpoint Radical Tour I demoed for a week and loved the stability from the first hour I hit with it. My biggest concern was that with an overgrip and dampener it came in at a whopping 13.5 oz. The control on my returns, backhands, and serves were what impressed me the most. With the heavier frame, the serves were much heavier, deeper and penetrating with spin, something I lacked with most racquets I played with. With the Flexpoint Radical tour, I'm serving with much more and no pain whatsoever. I had originally had trouble with my slices, the ball tended to sit up, or most times I'd dump slices into the net. With this racquet I was able to block returns from the backhand for winners. With a hefty 13.5 oz, you're almost forced to take a longer swing, but with less wrist action. When I had lighter frames I would tend to over hit, swing too fast and hard. You have to generate your own pace with this racquet, but unlike most other frames with similar weight, the stability is there, the control is there, and I'm so glad I went with this frame instead of the lighter radicals.
From: Paul R, Miami FL, USA 05/06

Comments: I hit with this racket for a couple of days and never could find a feel for it. It felt lighter than the weight said and thought it had a little to much power and not quit the control although I did like it of my serve nice pop on first serve while good spin for my lefty serve
From: Jake, Texas 04/06
String type and tension: big banger

Comments: I just got this raquet after owning a Head Ti Laser. It was a dramatic difference in my game. The backhands were easy and accurate with this raquet (esp. with slices). Forehands seem a little hard unless your topspin is pretty good, deep shots are easy. It is a little hard to play with it for doubles because of the hefty weight, but a perfect buy for any singles players or players looking to step up their game.
From: Willits, Riverside, CA, USA. 04/06
String type and tension: Babalot Pro Hurricane 16 guage @ 58lbs.

Comments: The Head Flex Point Radical TOUR is easily the most forgiving full weight players racquet of the many I have tried. Absolutely my favorite stick during match play. Best mix of head size, power, control and weight. Excellent Topspin and slice on all shots and the best serving racquet I own. This racquet rewards my better strokes while still allowing a good margin for error during match play.
From: Speedster, Fl, USA 04/06
String type and tension: Luxillon Big Banger ACE

Comments: After demo-ing about 8 different racquets in the same weight, balance, and size range, I was sold on this racquet from the first shot. I liked 2 other sticks, but was missing something in each...the usual issues: spin/power/control. I couldn't seem to find the right combination. From the start with this stick I hit baseline shots deep, and had plenty of control and spin. What really amazed me was how much more I was hitting through the ball. Shots felt solid right away, and I could feel the weight of the racquet without it feeling heavy. Volleys have been a bit trickier because the stick feels less forgiving at the net, but when I keep my eye on the ball, I can punch them back with lots of pop. I suspect I'll be breaking lots of strings, though! No problem...it's worth it for the way this one plays!
From: Eddie, Los Angeles, CA 04/06
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation 57lb.
Headsize: MP

Comments: I switched to this racquet from FXP Radical OS. The biggest difference is the weight. Just be sure your shoulder and arm are in decent shape because it will feel like it's coming off after 2 hour fast feeds and matches. Of course, this could be due my age (mid 50's). This will take a good 1 or 2 months to get used to, but after you are physically able to handle the racquet, you will like the good precision and depth of shots from the baseline. At the net, the Tour handles well and is quite mobile given its 12 oz weight. The only problem I have with it is in serving, where I find it difficult to generate decent head speed to spin the ball in, yet control the racquet because of its weight. But this is getting better with time.
From: Mike, Louisville, KY 04/06
String type and tension: Head FXP 16 @ 60 lbs
Headsize: 100 sq. in.

Comments: This is a great overall racquet, but it really impressed me while I served and hit drop shots/slice. You can see the spin increase, and you can feel it as well. Also, this racquet has a strong upper hoop, so even when you hit off center shots, it is forgiving. I recommend this racquet for anyone who needs more topspin on forehand and backhand from the baseline.
From: Sam Robertson, Richmond, Virginia, USA 04/06