Head Radical Series Combi 6 Pack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: The monstercombi is a cool looking and a nearly perfect bag -- but why did they move the shoulder straps to the bottom side of the bag? The discontinued 2013 version had them on the top. Bags have come with double back pack straps for years, but nearly everyone at my club just use one of the straps over the shoulder. When I am rushing to a match, I like access to the pockets to stash my wallet, cell phone and keys, put on my shades, get my head band and hat, get my racquet out, etc. Which is only possible if the shoulder straps are on the top.

Comments: Finally HEAD releases the bag I have been waiting for and it took years. This Monstercombi is the exact copy of the older Wilson [K]Factor series bags which are my favorite bags by far and now I can finally store my HEAD racquets properly. Good job HEAD, you made the perfect bag, I hope you keep the exact layout for the new Prestige line and never change it as the strap setup on the back side is perfection!
From: Tihomir, 11/13