Comments: As is often the case, a string that comes with a demo beats most strings I've tried including polys, natural gut, multi, etc. This string does it all for me -- it has comfort, pop on demand, control and so far durability (I'm 5 hours into a set by the time I'm writing this). In a 18x20 pattern (6.1 Team), it can grab the ball and produce as much spin as I need (which is a matter of technique more than strings anyway). Good job Head, at this price I'm buying a reel.

Comments: Really impressed by this string. It's fairly cheap, but has a great feel and pop. Used it in a Wilson Team 16 x 18 string pattern. String breaks after approx. 1 match. I don't mind, because no matter the string, you should restring your racquet each week.
From: Raymond, 8/13

Comments: I restrung my Microgel Extreme MP racquets with this after trying a poly. This string for me lasts a decent amount of time. Also I really like the feel. I strung my racquets up at 57 lbs and everything is going good.

Comments: My Head Extreme racquet came pre-strung with these. Initially, I thought I will have to cut it off as I play with Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour but I tried it for few times and it seems to work pretty well. Good control and good angles, softer than polys but with no lower pop. 54-56 lbs is good for these in general.
From: Rashid, 12/11

Comments: I am a fairly good junior who has won a few tournaments and I used to always play with poly/co-poly strings. My friend recommended I try these strings. I absolutely love them! They have great power and nice control. The only thing I found a bit annoying was there durability. I bought 16, 17 and 18 gauge just to see what they were like and let me just say they don't last long. I would definitely recommend these strings to anyone who isn't a frequent string breaker or strings there own racquets.
From: Tim, 7/11

Comments: When I ordered my Yonex RDS 003 it came strung with this free of charge. Thus, for a free string I'd say it's fairly decent. I generally prefer to play with polyester strings but this gut has some nice feel. I definitely liked the control that I got from the baseline and it gave me some nice pop on serves. Not my favorite string, but pretty solid nonetheless.
From: Adam, 07/10

Comments: This string came as a hybrid with my demo of a Youtek Radical MP. Sonic Pro 16 was in the mains and this in the crosses. The tension was about 60-62 lbs, a lot higher than I like. But, overall a great hybrid combo. These synthetic guts are great for power and with the sonic pro holding the durability and control I was very impressed. The best part about it was my flat serves and overhead smashes, I could really feel the ball just exploding off my strings. I would definitely do this hybrid again once I finally buy the Youtek Radical mp, just at a much lower tension, maybe 55 or so. Also, I'll probably get the sonic pro in black and this in orange, needless to say a very sexy color setup w/ the radical.
From: Ben, Baltimore, MD, USA. 06/10

Comments: I really like this string. I am a fairly flat hitter with a huge serve (125mph) I string my entire racquet with this stuff at 54. I have had the current string in there for about 3 months. It's pretty stiff and dead right now so I need to cut it out and restring my sticks. I love the feel, and since I can generate a lot of my own power, I don't really have any issues with this string's power output. I have used a lot of syn gut (Wilson, Prince, Gamma). All of them broke within 4 hours of hitting. When I ordered my LM Radicals I was just going to play with the string it came with (Head Syn Gut) then switch to Kevlar Hybrid because I break string so often. I was amazed at how long this stuff lasted, it had become my string of choice.
From: Kevin, AZ, USA. 4/10

Comments: Really impressed first time I used this string and it now my string of choice. I string my MG and Youtek Prestige mids at 51 and the feel, control and spin is better than any poly, syn gut or various blends I have used before it, and I've tried a lot. Durability is and issue but not worth worrying about when it feels as good as it does.
From: Michael, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 02/10

Comments: I love this string. I have it strung at 50 lbs in a head microgel prestige pro. I've been using prince syn gut but I prefer the feel of the the head syn gut.
From: Paul, Knoxville, TN, US 10/09

Comments: If this is the stuff that LM Rads come pre-strung with, I would probably rate this below run of the mill nylon; the string is completely dead, stiff and uncomfortable. Definitely not one of Head's better offerings.
From: Gene, Stockton, CA. 1/09

Comments: String provided good control and power when needed, at least for the brief period before it broke. I strung this on my Microgel Radical Pro at 60lbs which lasted 20 minutes. At 58.5lbs, it lasted just briefly longer at 25-30 minutes. Bottom line, its just too much trouble to use this string - which is a pity since I just ordered a handful of these.
From: Francis, Hong Kong. 8/08

Comments: I have to say that I am truly impressed with this string. I had Luxilon Big Banger Rough 16 on my Head Flexpoint Tour before but found I lost the feel that you get with a synthetic gut string, so I switched from the Banger to the PPS 16 and loved it. I don't mind sacrificing durability for playability. I got more spin on my serves and was able to keep the ball in the court more.
From: Shawn, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada 08/06

Comments:I'm a decent junior tennis player with little money to afford on stringing. I got this string dirt-cheap and only one complaint, durability. I've had to string it 1 time per week per frame. It's worth it only if you string your own frames
From: Adham, Beamsville, Onario, Canada, 07/06

Comments: I used this string in my head intelligence i.x6 and I found it broke really quickly, but I did find it gave me a little more pop and control in my game.
From: Thomas, Nova Scotia, Canada 06/06

Comments: I ordered a HEAD Liquidmetal 8 racquet and I told them to string it. I got it in with these head strings and they were the worst strings ever! I'm probably around a 3 or 4 skill level player and I do put quite a bit of spin on the ball. These strings worked well the first time I used my new racquet, I only played like one set. The next time I went to play, they were moving all over the place and finally after like the 6th time I used my racquet they popped. They did work well the first time I used them though. I ordered new Luxilon big banger strings because my friend has them and he likes them a lot and a lot of other people that have them like them also.
From: Craig, Madawaska, Me, U.S. 04/06

Comments: Great value! The string provides a lot of spin and pretty good feel. I am a competitive junior player that strings racquets and knows a good amount about string. I string my FXP Instinct at 61. The string provides pretty good power and plenty of control. The only problem is the durability. I break it about once a week and even faster when playing tournaments. If you don't break strings a lot and want plenty of spin, this string would suit you fine. But if you are a baseline banger looking for durability and don't like moving your strings, I wouldn't recommend this string.
From: Seth, Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Comments: This stuff came on my Babolat pure drive from the local racquet store. Worked well the first day but it lost its feeling quite fast (about 4-8 hrs.) Wasn't horrible but it definitely wasn't the greatest, decent power, ok control.
From: Zach, Burnt Hills , NY, USA. 03/05