Comments: The toe box is too large and my forefoot is not supported well as a result. Cushioning is also very poor compared to my previous KSwiss shoes and now my Diadora Speedstar K Vs. The impact transmitted, maybe due to the low profile, puts a lot of strain on your joints. It almost feels like I'm running around barefoot on hard courts. If your joints are younger, perhaps try to downsize a half size.
From: Tony, 3/15

Comments: These shoes are great. They have great stability, support and are incredibly light. Before this pair I had a pair of Babolat Propulse 3s and decided I would give these a chance. Break-in period was about3 hours but after their broken in they are extremely comfortable. The fit it fairly narrow in the midsole but they loosen up after they break in. I'm usually a size 12 but they only had 11.5 so I decided to risk it and it was well worth it. I recommend ordering a size down because although I'm a size 12 and I ordered a size 11.5 I still have about .5 inch left. The shoes also have a fairly wide shoe box so you might find your feet swimming around; my solution was to lace them a little tighter. I don't really know much about the shoe durability because I've only played in them for about 10 hours but they do have the 6-month guarantee so I'm not to worried about the wear. Overall a great, fast shoe.
From: Rafa, 2/15

Comments: These fit my wide foot really well. Despite being a low profile, fast shoe, they support my foot really well and are comfortable after a short break-in period. Overall, I haven't found a shoe that works for me as well. The Nike Air Advantage has no support. The Air Max Cage feels like a medieval foot torture device. Long and narrow (at least not nearly wide as described). The Babolat SFX is great but a bit bulky. The Sprint Pro seems to combine almost everything I'm looking for in a shoe. Oh, and it just happens to be $39! The only drawbacks for me are the lack of cushioning in the forefoot, the durability of the sole, which is soft and has shallow tread, and the fact that they run a little hot. I play in Northern California, which is cool year-round, but if I were in hot summer weather the ventilation might be a deal breaker.
From: Nate, 2/15

Comments: Due to the width and width in the toe box especially, you may want to consider sizing down 1/2 size with these. I wear a 10 in Nikes and went with 10 in these and wish I had ordered a 9.5. Even with 2 socks it was roomy, and given the less than breathable upper, 2 socks might be a bit traumatic for your feet in hot weather. But if you can size right with these its a great shoe.
From: Kiyo, 12/14

Comments: Saw this on sale and read mixed reviews. I gave it a shot anyways. Can't beat a pair of shoes for $39 with a 6 month warranty. I usually wear a size 9 because my front foot is wide. But when I ordered these in a 9, they were too big. I returned them and got an 8.5, they fitted perfect. No break-in required. Love the traction out of the box, was able to slide around with just enough grip. They are comfortable and light weight. These shoes remind me of the Lotto Raptor Ultra IV. So if you love those shoes, you will enjoy these. Just keep in mind that the front of the shoe is wider than the average shoes.
From: Ben, 12/14

Comments: Worst shoes ever. I have worn them 4 times now for singles and doubles. The left side of my left foot kills me every time and today the top of my 2nd toe on my right foot is bleeding. Have never had this happen. Will chuck these in the garbage.

Comments: Not very impressed with this shoe. I thought these would suffice for my next tennis shoes, but I was wrong. The durability is trash, my soles only lasted for one month. Also, it became extremely hot inside of the Sprint Pro because of the lack of ventilation. I would think that the comfort would be great, but it was sub-par compared to other shoes. Time to go back to the Vapors!
From: Roger, 8/14

Comments: What isn't there to like about this shoe? It's light, comfortable, and supportive! I have had these shoes for two months now and they are great. It is the exact feel of the Vapor 9 Tour, but with a little less ventilation. Also, it is way cheaper than the Vapor 9. Buy it now!
From: Norman, 5/14

Comments: These Head shoes are comfortable, light weight, and they break-in quick. The soles are okay, but over all great!
From: Don, 5/14

Comments: Great performance shoe. Good traction and light enough to accelerate and explode front to back or side to side. Supportive enough to slam on the breaks without worry. The foot sits pretty deep in the shoe so you are lower to the ground and the sides of the shoe are high so protect your ankles from rolling. Can't comment on durability yet because I've only had them for two weeks, but they felt so nice I couldn't wait to tell everyone about them. Break-in time was minimal (one match). Look fantastic god I love these things.
From: Lenkee, 5/14

Comments: I love these shoes! They are light, comfortable and very durable! Head finally got rid of heavy shoes and brought up a lighter line! I am very impressed by these shoes!
From: Major, 1/14