Head Sprint Pro White/Blue/Red Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Not very impressed with this shoe. I thought these would suffice for my next tennis shoes, but I was wrong. The durability is trash, my soles only lasted for one month. Also, it became extremely hot inside of the Sprint Pro because of the lack of ventilation. I would think that the comfort would be great, but it was sub-par compared to other shoes. Time to go back to the Vapors!
From: Roger, 8/14

Comments: What isn't there to like about this shoe? It's light, comfortable, and supportive! I have had these shoes for two months now and they are great. It is the exact feel of the Vapor 9 Tour, but with a little less ventilation. Also, it is way cheaper than the Vapor 9. Buy it now!
From: Norman, 5/14

Comments: These Head shoes are comfortable, light weight, and they break-in quick. The soles are okay, but over all great!
From: Don, 5/14

Comments: Great performance shoe. Good traction and light enough to accelerate and explode front to back or side to side. Supportive enough to slam on the breaks without worry. The foot sits pretty deep in the shoe so you are lower to the ground and the sides of the shoe are high so protect your ankles from rolling. Can't comment on durability yet because I've only had them for two weeks, but they felt so nice I couldn't wait to tell everyone about them. Break-in time was minimal (one match). Look fantastic god I love these things.
From: Lenkee, 5/14

Comments: I love these shoes! They are light, comfortable and very durable! Head finally got rid of heavy shoes and brought up a lighter line! I am very impressed by these shoes!
From: Major, 1/14