Head Sprint Pro White/Blue/Red Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Due to the width and width in the toe box especially, you may want to consider sizing down 1/2 size with these. I wear a 10 in Nikes and went with 10 in these and wish I had ordered a 9.5. Even with 2 socks it was roomy, and given the less than breathable upper, 2 socks might be a bit traumatic for your feet in hot weather. But if you can size right with these its a great shoe.
From: Kiyo, 12/14

Comments: Saw this on sale and read mixed reviews. I gave it a shot anyways. Can't beat a pair of shoes for $39 with a 6 month warranty. I usually wear a size 9 because my front foot is wide. But when I ordered these in a 9, they were too big. I returned them and got an 8.5, they fitted perfect. No break-in required. Love the traction out of the box, was able to slide around with just enough grip. They are comfortable and light weight. These shoes remind me of the Lotto Raptor Ultra IV. So if you love those shoes, you will enjoy these. Just keep in mind that the front of the shoe is wider than the average shoes.
From: Ben, 12/14

Comments: Worst shoes ever. I have worn them 4 times now for singles and doubles. The left side of my left foot kills me every time and today the top of my 2nd toe on my right foot is bleeding. Have never had this happen. Will chuck these in the garbage.

Comments: Not very impressed with this shoe. I thought these would suffice for my next tennis shoes, but I was wrong. The durability is trash, my soles only lasted for one month. Also, it became extremely hot inside of the Sprint Pro because of the lack of ventilation. I would think that the comfort would be great, but it was sub-par compared to other shoes. Time to go back to the Vapors!
From: Roger, 8/14

Comments: What isn't there to like about this shoe? It's light, comfortable, and supportive! I have had these shoes for two months now and they are great. It is the exact feel of the Vapor 9 Tour, but with a little less ventilation. Also, it is way cheaper than the Vapor 9. Buy it now!
From: Norman, 5/14

Comments: These Head shoes are comfortable, light weight, and they break-in quick. The soles are okay, but over all great!
From: Don, 5/14

Comments: Great performance shoe. Good traction and light enough to accelerate and explode front to back or side to side. Supportive enough to slam on the breaks without worry. The foot sits pretty deep in the shoe so you are lower to the ground and the sides of the shoe are high so protect your ankles from rolling. Can't comment on durability yet because I've only had them for two weeks, but they felt so nice I couldn't wait to tell everyone about them. Break-in time was minimal (one match). Look fantastic god I love these things.
From: Lenkee, 5/14

Comments: I love these shoes! They are light, comfortable and very durable! Head finally got rid of heavy shoes and brought up a lighter line! I am very impressed by these shoes!
From: Major, 1/14