Comments: Follow up feed back: Head reconsidered the wear of my shoes and has agreed to redeem the guarantee. I'm ok with eating my words on this one and thank the customer service lady who take such great care of me.
From: Jason, 3/14

Comments: I do like the shoe, that is to say, it has nice comfort, is long lasting and has good stability. However, it is a little bit on the heavier side, but only fractionally. What I really hated was redeeming the wear guarantee. My shoes seem to only wear just under the "ball of my feet" (inside edge of my foot, just two inches from the toe) leaving the rest of the sole with significant tread. Head took exception to this and refused to replace the shoe. Obviously the run-around was not appreciated and I feel like some bait and switch was perpetrated.
From: Jason, 3/14

Comments: I bought these during TW happy hour a while back and had not tried them until now. I immediately experienced pain in my arch and shins. I don't know what it is about these shoes that aggravates my shin splints, but as soon as I went back to my Babolat SFX shoes the pain went away.
From: Pablo, 3/14

Comments: Received this pair after three months of waiting for a replacement pair of similar shoes from Head's six month guarantee. Was completely dissatisfied with the process and had to make several calls to Head to "track" the progress or lack of. Once I received the new pair I found them to be very stiff and they made my feet hurt after a set or so. I still have them half worn and have replaced them due to the discomfort. Not going back.
From: JC, 3/14

Comments: Not good at all. Shoes are very stiff, therefore can be rough on your feet. I also felt slow with these shoes. I had the Head Radical shoes before and liked them, but the Speed Pro's greatly disappointed. I would also like to add that I wore the tread off of the outsole to the point where there was white on the bottom of the all-black sole; I mailed them back to HEAD as part of the 6 month durability guarantee in early December and finally got a response in late February that they were not worn out enough. Not a good experience with the shoe in the first place and now not a good customer service experience with HEAD.

Comments: These shoes are ok. Not near as comfortable as New Balances. Out of the box, my feet were hurting after one hour of play, and the next time I wore these, the same thing happened. Overall, the break-in period took 3-4 days for me, but it could be due to my flat feet. For the price paid, beautiful style and design, medium to high grip, good support, these will do the job really well. Will I buy these again? I highly doubt it but will wear these down for sure.

Comments: Really like this shoe -- I had some other shoes previously that gave me feet problems. These might be just a little stiff and have better support. Given the price and the guarantee I think those are a very good deal.
From: Thomas, 1/14

Comments: I normally buy KSwiss, for their true sizing, generous width and zero break-in period. For the same size, these shoes fit narrow not wide. Length is plenty long, no problem, and don't want another 1/2 inch in the toe. Perhaps, the fabric will stretch out after breaking in, first around the house, and then light play. The uppers are a bit stiff, considering it is mostly fabric.

Comments: I just played my first match in these Head Speed Pro IIIs. The shoes seem a little on the heavy side. Felt wider than my NB D width shoes and my Barricades, particularly in the toebox -- but a little wide overall.
From: Al, 9/13

Comments: The shoes do seem very comfortable and true to size, but they did not last more than 2.5 months. I do play on hard courts and I felt that after a couple of hours on the court my feet started to hurt almost every time I play. That did not happen before with previous models, nor with adidas Barricade shoes.
From: Boris, 8/13

Comments: Great shoes! Very light and they fit true to size. Very durable, but the insoles aren't great - 2 out of 3 isn't bad though!
From: Z, 4/13