Comments: Had been using Head Speed Pro until it was discontinued. Went to this shoe in the same size. Since the other Head shoes from TW were always a great fit I didn't save the return packaging stuff. Big mistake. This shoe is not sized at all close to the other Head shoe I had been using. How does it wear? I can't tell you as it doesn't fit. If you do need to order this shoe, I would suggest a half size larger than what you normally wear, and a size wider.
From: Bob, 6/13

Comments: I have had the shoes for about three weeks now and they have started wearing seriously in the big toe area. They are also extremely uncomfortable, especially compared to NB and Asics I've bought in the past. This is my last pair of Head shoes.
From: Bob, 11/12

Comments: The show was great after breaking them in after a week of tennis. Then, about 3 months later everything is worn down badly (I play about 10 hours a week). Especially the big toe area, 3 layers of material on the sole are completely gone in a 1 inch radius on both feet. I give the shoes a 7/10 on performance and a 3/10 on durability. If you play more than 5 times a week, these shoes are a waste of money. This shoe is more for a beginner.
From: Dylan, 6/12

Comments: Honestly I don't understand the reviews here. This is a terrific tennis shoe, that fits my 9.5 size feet, which are pretty average, perfectly. I don't understand all of this talk of super wide and foot movement within. The asymmetric lacing system actually allows them to be cinched tighter on my feet than the regular lacing offered on the other Head models. I like the fact that toes can spread a bit within. Adds to foot stability in my book. As for the ventilation even the sole is ventilated, and frankly its the exact same in the other high end Head models.

Comments: These are one the best pair tennis shoes I've worn in the last 10 years. They feel much lighter than the 17.7 ounces as advertised. I think it's because they're so comfortable right out of the box. I've been wearing heel inserts the past years or so, but with these shoes they're not necessary, and they're really true to size. I'm ordering a second pair today.

Comments: Bar none the worst tennis shoe I've ever worn. In spite of the price tag, these shoes wore completely through the right toe and nearly all the way through the left toe within a matter of 6 weeks. Only playing 2-3 times per week (usually on clay courts), there is no good reason for this to happen. As a final kicker, while there is a 6 month replacement warranty, you can expect to wait 5 weeks for your inevitable replacement shoes to arrive. My advice would be that if you plan to spend a fair amount of money on a tennis shoe, do yourself a favor and buy something else.
From: Sean, 9/11

Comments: I bought these shoes 4 months ago and toe has worn through. Other than that these are the best shoe I have found in the last 2 years. The fit and feel great!
From: Louis, 8/11

Comments: I just tried these out. These sneakers are extremely nice. They lace up like high end ice skates. The outrigger doesn't jet out obnoxiously far, which I like. The heel cup of the shoe doesn't cut into your Achilles, which is great. They felt a little tight around the back half of the foot. The sneakers are also a little heavy but this adds to a solid feel. This sneaker blew away Babolat Propulse, in my honest opinion.

$50 Shoe Bargain Bin