Head HydroSorb Tour Replacement Grips Customer feedback

Comments: Love this grip. It has good comfort while retaining a bit of firmness. It also has just a bit more weight than most synthetic grips. These items combine to produce the best combination of comfort and feel with my racquets. Hope Head does not discontinue this, as the Pro version is not nearly as nice.
From: Dave, 4/16

Comments: I used several other grips, including some three different Head models. Played with this grip a few times and I think it's by far the best one, and since I'm not sure how long the price will stay like this I have about 12 of them and plan to buy a few more. That should tell you how much I like them.
From: Christian, 3/16

Comments: I've been using these grips for 4 years, I think they are perfect. Good grip in cold weather and hot, I don't need an overgrip at all. I get a secure grip with the right level of tackiness, but not sticky. I like to change them about every 6 months, once they lose all their tackiness.

Comments: Bought this grip at a local sports store back about a year ago and I've been hooked ever since. It has the right balance between soft cushion and firmness/dryness and tackiness. One of a few grips that doesn't give my sensitive hands blisters but still has great tack. It's one of the best grips out there for the price so definitely give it a try.
From: Dalton, 8/13

Comments: I was regripping my Head LiquidMetal and decided to use a Head Hydrosorb Tour (white). The tapered beginning made the regrip a cinch. I'm picky about my grips being near perfect, and I was quite pleased with the Head grip.
From: Ross, 7/12