Head HydroSorb Pro Replacement Grips Customer feedback

Comments: I have tried many grips over the last couple of years and this is my favorite. It has so many attributes, it's thin enough to feel the bevels but just enough cushioning for a comfortable hit. It also has the right amount of tack where it doesn't slip in your hand but is not too sticky, well done. I've tried Wilson sublime, Volkl Contour, ribbed Wilson performance hybrid, Gamma contour, Babolat skin feel, RPNY artificial leather, Babolat woofer and Volkl DNX (2nd favorite) and this one is perfect for my game. I've also tried leather grips but do not want to add weight to my racquet and needed a softer feel, the Head Hydrosorb pro is so well balanced it provides the best of both worlds.

Comments: I first used the Hydrosorb Pro grip when I took out a demo for a new racquet I was trying out before buying. I'm a big fan of the grip I've been using for years (Wilson Microdry), but was blown away at how good the Hydrosorb Pro felt. In my opinion, this is the absolute best grip I have ever used and it offers an absolutely perfect balance in comfort, stick, feel of the bevels, and absorbing moisture from your hands. It's perfect and and after trying a few other grips just to be sure, this is the only grip I will every buy again - it's simply amazing, you have to try it for yourself!

Head HydroSorb Pro Replacement Grips - Where to go from here