Head Graphene Radical S Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I borrowed my son's Radical S to hit with for fun. It swung a bit light, so I stuck a third of an ounce of lead on at top of the hoop. Yes, I know that it is suggested that the lead be at 3 and 9 most of the time, but I only had two peices of lead with me. Quite a ride! Pocketed the ball nicely, plently of power and a lot of spin. It hit so well, (with the on court lead addition) that I took it out the next day to hit against a top 4.5 power hitter I play occasionally. It swallowed up his heavy forehands (and this is a light racquet,) and enabled return with power. Nice on the drop shots and heavy power and spin on my OHBH and serve. Three successful outings with this racquet tells me I wasn't just having a good day. I liked it better than the stock Radical 98. I suppose you could call it a good "platform racquet" as they say on this site.
From: BigCat, 7/14