Head Graphene Prestige PWR Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I have demoed this racquet and it feels good on groundstrokes and volleys. It has good power and is also very good to serve with. I tried it with 16ga FXP. I would like it better with a thinner gauge string 17ga or a spin string. It is a nice racquet worth trying. It was very good on vibration damping and would be a good doubles racquet.
From: Greg, 6/14

Comments: Switched from a Babolat AeroPro Drive 107, which had too small of a sweet spot for me. The Head YouTek Graphene Prestige PWR suits my game, which is slow to moderate speed swing, lots of touch, plus I'm losing some foot speed and find myself a little slower with racquet prep now that I'm in my late 60s. This power racquet helps make up for late prep. There's plenty of power on groundies. It volleys well, is easy to control and I'm placing put-away shots better, with fewer flyers. I'm 4.0 doubles player, participate in 5-6 USTA leagues each year. I use 17 gauge Technifibre X-One Biphase string, at mid-range tension.
From: Dave, 2/14

Comments: This racquet is simply awesome! If you are looking for a racquet with a good balance of power and control, this racquet is worth giving a try! It gives you the extra power when/if you need it but does not sacrifice control. Prestige PWR says it all!

Comments: This racquet is the one you are looking for. This is the only racquet I have ever been able to use full bed of poly in it and not hurt my arm. There is plenty of power with good control. No more miss hits with this stick . Must try it.
From: Kim, 7/13