Head Graphene Instinct PWR Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: The Head Instinct PWR is seriously light. I have stubbornly played with racquets from the '90s and have found switching to modern gear to be a mixed bag. After a couple of weeks, players I have known for some time have commented that I have improved and that I now hit harder. This racquet is the difference. Now I am used to it I will not go back since this racquet has boosted my tennis by 10%.

Comments: I am a senior player that just returned to the game after a 25 year lay off. This racquet is great! Light weight and quick at the net. The extra length also helps add a little pace to the serve. I have also had rotator cuff repair on both shoulders and the racquet is very easy on my shoulders. I have been playing 3 days a week with no problems. I am in the process of buying a second one. It's great!
From: William, 7/14

Comments: As a 'super' senior player and coach, I had been using the Instinct MP. I bought this one for my (beginner) wife with whom I have been coaching. Tried the PWR and have been using it for 2 weeks; I must say it has helped me regain some steps as advertised! I would recommend this one to seniors looking for a less challenging ride than the heavier MPs or players' frames. Will stick with it; now trying some soft polys strung at the lower tension ranges.

Comments: I've been playing with this racquet for the last 2 months. I usually play with a Babolat Pure Drive. Unfortunately my shoulder is giving me a hard time so I had to look for a "softer" racquet. At first it was not easy because the feeling is totally diferent. To start, the wonderfull "pop" feeling in a good ground stroke is not there and that takes a lot of the fun. However, the spin is great, the power is still there and it is really arm friendly. You probably get to play better but less pleasure in your strokes. In my case, I can play 3 times per week and no arm problems.
From: Antonio, 12/13