Head Graphene Instinct MP Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: Very solid and good power on groundstrokes. Absolutely great for serving.
From: Henry, 2/14

Comments: Awesome is the word to describe this racquet! I am a 3.5/4 player and since owning this racquet, I have won all of the tournaments -- USTA, as well as my league matches! This racquet has everything from power to control and topspin as well!
From: Al, 2/14

Comments: I have never written a review before, but I actually feel like Head deserves it for creating this racquet. It's that awesome! I am a 3.5/4.0 player, who playtested a gazillion racquets. I simply love this one. It gives me everything I was missing from my game before. It's the total package -- power, control and comfort. If you have elbow issues (like I do) you will love this racquet for its buttery soft feel without sacrificing control. The racquet is very powerful too, and if you are looking for that nice topspin, this racquet delivers. I know opinions are very subjective when it comes to racquets, but give this one a try and you will not be disappointed.
From: George, 9/13

Comments: This racquet has added an extra dimension to my game. I used to play with a Wilson but recently migrated across. I'm an intermediate/advanced club player. First off, the swing weight is good. Even though it is lighter than my Juice, it feels heavier due to the head weight balance. This gives good stability and feel which transfers to effortless power. Volleys are strong with great put away potential. My serves have also benefited from this stick. My second serve especially. On the ground strokes, I have noticed it generates great power and depth. The key is timing and letting the racquet do the work. All in all, I cant fault this. It is a great tennis asset which will flatter you game. I string mine with NSX at 55 lbs.
From: Jon, 7/13

Comments: Excellent Racquet. The Head YouTek Graphene Instinct MP compliments my game very nicely. However, I did need to up the weight of the racquet ever so slightly. It's very maneuverable and very spin friendly. I am not going to say that this version of Instinct is as stable at the net as the Ingera version of the same racquet; but it still plays well at the net. Being a baseline player who likes to hit heavy ground strokes and serve big, this is certainly my racquet of choice for 2013 and possibly longer. I use Luxilon M2 Pro 1.25 mm 16 L stings in all my racquets as I find the strings to be very comfortable and durable. If anything I have found that these strings actually make this particular racquet even better. No issues with arm pain what so ever. This racquet is my top pick for anyone who plays a heavy baseline game and likes a powerful serve.

Comments: I usually play with APD GT. This stick has more power than my APD GT. It also has better feel and easier access to spin and precise targeting. The flex rating is 70, but it didnt play that way. It feels much more flexible. I was hitting flat serves easily and generating spin was no problem with the open string pattern. This is arm friendly and easy to swing. Highly reccoment this stick!
From: Allan, 2/13

Comments: Coming from an APD GT, this Graphene Instinct MP is now my raquet of choice base on previous model review. As New APD GT'13 seems to has more power, I decide to go for more controllable power. From the first hit, I'm not familiar with lighter swing weight and tend to make some errors by over exaggerating the racquet's head speed. Though the Instinct plays very comfortable from the baseline I noticed vibration on volleys, especially on off-center hits. Then I added a little lead tape to increase swingweight and amazingly all the problems are gone. With lead tape, the racquet response enabled me to play volleys comfortably. Now my shot has more plowthrough and also good spin, though it's not that heavy spin like with the APD GT.
From: Tan, 1/13

Comments: I love this racquet very much. Compared to the last version, it is more stable frame-wise, but took some time to get use to the shift in the weight distribution. It still gives that effortless power and then some. Also for me it gave me more of that topspin and control I needed. All in all this racquet has potential to be a great weapon for those who know what to do with its power. It really feels like I just need to use my instinct and the racquet does the rest, hence its name.

Head Graphene Instinct MP Racquet - Where to go from here