Head Graphene Extreme Pro Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Went from the first generation IG Extreme MP to this expecting a huge upgrade since I skipped the 2.0 release. Ordered the racquet with Volkl Cyclone at 57 lbs and was way too stiff and the racquet showed its stiffness qualities. Cut it out and put in a basic Prince Lightning XX 16 gauge while I waited for some string I ordered from TW. The racquet played much much better, lots of pop and power! I noticed with the old Cyclone setup my balls were extremely heavy with spin but I just could not handle the plank-like feeling. Once the synthetic breaks I'll be trying a Black Widow hybrid with the Gamma TNT multi I recently ordered from happy hour. Hopefully this setup will work well. If you want the spin and power like a babolat but want more control, this is the stick to demo.

Comments: Played with a Babolat Aero Pro for the last two years -- good stick. Tried this racquet . I gave the Babolats to my son. Balanced, stable, powerful offering me better control, pop on my serve and a more accurate volley. My opponents noticed that I am hitting heavier ball with more spin and control. Perfect!
From: Clinton, 7/14