Head Graphene Extreme MP Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I am honored to be the first reviewer. I'm a 4.0 singles player and have used all of the previous Extremes. The Gel version was closer to this Graphene version than the 2.0 (last year's model). Last year's was a little heavier, harder to wield because of the high swing weight. This is crisper than the gel version, and the handle has been changed. The grip shape that is, has been changed to the same shape as the Speed line grip. More Wilson-ish if you will than the more rectangular or elongated Prestige line. On groundstrokes -- as soon as I hit with this stick it felt like an extension of my arm. Groundies are effortless -- so much effortless power, but with massive spin potential to really add control. The round head shape is actually really nice because the string bed feels more consistent throughout. Yes I know that the playtesters said otherwise. Just try it out for yourself. I usually get my crosses 2 lbs lower than my mains. Serves are not as deadly accurate as if you were using a 12 ounce stick, but the spin potential and maneuverability make up for that. I just spun everything in, and it proved to be very effective. Backhand slices are the only thing that I suffered with in contrast with a heavier stick -- but that's it. Every stroke but that one is vicious. My forehand is where this stick really shone. I can get more clearance and spin with this bad boy than even my APD. This is what an APD wants to be in my opinion. The hollow feeling of the APD is not there. This thing feels well made and solid. This is the best Head I have ever picked up. I don't know why this gets a lower rating than an APD? I usually would try the heavier version just to make sure that I like the MP, but in this case I wont even bother. This is the perfect 11.3 ounce stick. I used Head Hawk at 58 lbs. The strings are not that good. They lost snapback at one hour of play. Would not recommend Hawk. Whoever ends up reading this review, just trust me when I tell you to demo this thing. Just try it. You wont be disappointed.

Head Graphene Extreme MP Racquets - Where to go from here