Comments: This string gives me confidence like no other synthetic. Power, spin, and touch all score 8/10 or better in my books.
From: Curtis, 12/11

Comments: I use this in the cross strings with Head Ultra Tour in the mains. The FXP offers nice feel and pop with the stiff Ultra Tour string. I get good pop and spin on the ball, in a Head Prestige Mid that has a tight 18x20 string pattern. Probably the best string combo I have ever used and won't be deviating from it any time soon.
From: Bernie, 11/11

Comments: This string had way to much power on groundstrokes but was masterful on serves. It lost tension in a few hours and I play mostly serve and volley and drop and lob. I strung it with FXP in the mains and FXP Power in the crosses.
From: Kameron, 7/11