Comments: This is the worst multifilament string I have ever used. It plays very stiff (harder than co-poly string) with absolutely no pocketing, average power, and tension loss is very high. Really disappointed!

Comments: A very nice string! I have played with Prince Recoil for a couple of years now and have finally found a comparable string. Similar in that in my 18 by 20 Head Radical MP, there is not a lot of string movement. The elasticity gives comfort, but doesn't feel like a trampoline, and at 58 lbs, there's still lots of control. 3 big differences to Prince Recoil: the 17 gauge gives good spin potential (Recoil is 16 g only), the ETS is very easy to string and finally, ETS is half the price! I have found my new string!
From: Blair. 07/11