Comments: I returned the Head Djokovic Series 9 Pack Bag immediately after I received it. I hoped because of the price, this bag would be more substantial than it actually was and that it would last longer than my past two Head bags. The zippers are very light-weight for this type of bag. In fact, the zippers on my past two Head bags mis-aligned, got stuck and eventually broke causing me to buy new bags. Another problem with this bag is that it has light-weight mesh on the side pockets which knowing from experience, it will eventually catch on something and tear. I love my Head racquets but have not been at all pleased with the quality of Head bags. Needless to say I've switched to another brand.
From: Stephen, 8/12